and Melissa Goodman.
每个人被杀的时间间隔是6个月
- Each of them were killed six months apart.
等一下 不好意思 你是在说
Wait. I'm sorry, are you implying that
Zack已经随心所欲出入我们医院一年了吗
Zack was leaving our facility at will for over a year?
不 我们并没这么说
No. We are not implying anything.
这些是从距离你们医院半条街的
These are stills from a surveillance camera
监控摄像头上调出来的照片
half a block away from your facility.
这一张是六个月以前的
That one is from six months ago.
说实话 我们不知道他这样来去自如多久了
To tell the truth, we don't know how long he's been coming and going.
Roshan医生 我必须要问你
Dr. Roshan, I have to ask.
我注意到Zack额头上有一道刀疤
I noticed that Zack had a scar across his forehead,
很像是做完手术留下来的
almost like he'd had a surgery,
- 像一个额叶切除术 - 不
- like a lobotomy. - No.
Zack的刀疤不是做手术留下来的
Zack's scar didn't occur because of any procedure.
好吧 那他到底发生了什么事
Okay, then what happened to him?
以前你们的同事经常会来探望Zack
Zack was receiving regular visits from an associate of yours,
一位名叫Dr. Sweets的心理医生
a psychologist named Dr. Sweets.
他们 他们几乎每周都见面
They... they were seeing each other almost every week.
可后来 当Dr. Sweets被杀害后
But, then, when Dr. Sweets was murdered,
Zack很难接受事实
Zack had trouble processing.
他使自己陷于盛怒之中
He threw himself into a fit of rage,
结果造成了自残
and that's when he self-injured.
从那时起 Zack变得不同了
Since then, Zack has been different.
我认为孤僻是对他
Withdrawn, I think, is the...
最恰当的描述
best way to describe him.
听我说 Booth 为什么不
Listen, Booth, why don't you, uh...
- 不如先让我对他进行盘问 - 不
why don't you let me have the first crack at him? No.
Zack想见的人是我 我应该在场
I'm the one Zack wanted to see; I should be present.
不 Aubrey是对的
No. Aubrey's right.
Zack想见你
Zack wants you, which is the last thing
我们更不能让他如愿以偿
that we should give him.
Dr. Addy 你好 我是特别探员James Aubrey
Dr. Addy, hello. My name is Special Agent James Aubrey.
你可以想象
As you can imagine,
我有好多问题要问你
I've got quite a few questions to ask you.
不 我只愿跟Dr. Brennan说话
No. I would prefer to only speak with Dr. Brennan.
跟不那么聪明的人沟通
Communicating with someone of lesser intellect
对我来说有点难
is difficult for me.
我就不和你一般见识了
No offense taken.
那么 Zack 你告诉Dr. Brennan
Now, Zack, you, uh, you told Dr. Brennan
你是无辜的
that you were innocent.
我是无辜的
I am innocent.
听着 问他对于绑♥架♥是否无辜
Look, ask him if he's innocent of the kidnapping.
所以
So...
你也不承认绑♥架♥Dr. Brennan咯
you're denying that you kidnapped Dr. Brennan?
出逃和绑♥架♥是必要的罪恶
The escape and kidnapping were necessary evils.
我知道她有生命危险
I knew her life was in danger.
那你为什么不直接打电♥话♥告诉她呢
So why didn't you just call her up and tell her?
我不是很精通社交礼节
I am not well versed in social etiquette.
可是我相信 当面临像连环凶手
But I believe, when dealing with accusations
这样的指控时 最好是跟人面对面交流
of serial murder, it is best to meet face to face.
听好 问他到底怎么知道这个凶手的
Look, ask him how he even knows about the killer.
我们没有向媒体曝光
There's nothing in the press.
Zack 你不如帮我个忙
Zack, why don't you help me out here?
如果你并没有做 就像你说的那样
If you're not responsible, as you say,
那你到底从哪儿听说这个所谓的凶手的呢
then how do you even know about this supposed killer?
因为我一直在看Dr. Brennan的电子邮件
Because I've been reading Dr. Brennan's e-mails.
从证据上来说 把我当成主要嫌疑犯
Given the evidence, it was only a matter of time
只是一个时间问题罢了
until I was considered the prime suspect.
等一下 你在看Dr. Brennan的电邮 怎么看啊
Wait. You've been reading Dr. Brennan's e-mail? How?
我希望你能欣赏我的直率
I hope you appreciate I'm being forthright.
就我所知 诚实是最好的方式
Honesty, I'm told, is the best policy.
尽管如此 从你脸上的表情来看
Although, from the look on your face,
我不能确定这个真理是否那么真
I'm not sure that axiom holds true.
过去这几年
For the past several years,
我经常晚上自己从
I've been allowing myself free time at night
疗养院里出去
outside the sanitarium.
你偷溜出去?
You've been breaking out?
对 为了看书还偷溜进当地的图书馆
Yes, and then "Breaking" Into the local library in order to read
使用他们的电脑
and also to access their computers
这样我可以知道朋友和同事的近况
so I can keep up-to-date with all my friends and colleagues.
Dr. Brennan Hodgins Angela
Dr. Brennan, Hodgins, Angela,
还有 Dr. Saroyan
and Dr. Saroyan.
Zack 你就一直在监视他们所有人的电子邮件吗
Zack, you've been spying on all of their e-mail accounts?
我不在乎你用监视这个词
I do not care for the word "Spy."
但我的确一直在了解
But, yes, I've been keeping myself abreast of
他们每天在做什么
what they've been doing on a day-to-day basis.
那我问你 你提到了Jeffersonian的每个人
Let me ask you, you mentioned everyone at the Jeffersonian.
那么Booth探员呢
What about Agent Booth?
- 你也在监视他的邮件吗 - 不
You been spying on him, too? No.
Booth探员不是我的朋友
Agent Booth and I are not friends.
那么 Booth跟Dr. Brennan结婚
So, how did you feel
还生了两个小孩
about Agent Booth marrying Dr. Brennan
对于这个你是什么感受呢
and then having two children with her?
嘿 这台电脑是图书馆的吗
Hey. Is this the computer from the library?
Zack拿来查看我们行踪的那一台?
The one Zack was using to check in on us?
对 看这个
Yeah. Look at this.
这是他的账号♥
So, this is his account.
你看这个子文件夹
Check out the subfolders.
难以相信 他看了我所有的邮件吗
Unbelievable. So he had access to all my e-mails?
对
Yep.
不过我得说 他倒是还算谨慎
I have to say, though, he did show some sense of discretion.
他没有点开任何我跟Hodgins
He didn't open any of the photo attachments
之间发送的附件
between Hodgins and me.
你和Arastoo不这么做吧 还是你们也做
Not that you and Arastoo do that. Or... do you?
我们不发
We do not.
至少不从电邮发
Not over e-mail.
Angela 那个未命名的文件夹是什么
Angela, what is that untitled folder?
让我看一下
Let me check it out.
Alexander Bancroft医生
Dr. Alexander Bancroft.
为什么这个名字听起来这么耳熟呢
Why does that name sound so familiar?
哦老天爷
Oh, my God.
呃 这肯定是错的
Um... this has to be a mistake.
那么 这些来自地狱的木偶
So, this puppet show from hell
就是我们从Graham Reynolds地下室找到的所有证据了
is everything probative we found in Graham Reynolds' basement.
你们可以看到 在钻头和主轴上都有血迹
As you can see, there's blood trace on the drill bit and spindle as well.
Dr. Saroyan正在将血液与每个受害者做配对
Dr. Saroyan's in the process of matching the blood to each of the victims.
还有 看这儿 我发现了硫化钠
Also, over here, I've got sodium sulfide,
氢硫化钙和二甲胺
calcium hydrosulfide, and dimethylamine--
足够用来把一具尸体制成革
I mean, everything you need to tan a body.
骨骼方面的证据呢
What about osteological evidence?
在地下室里 我们在地板上找到一些骨头碎片
In the basement, we found some bone shards on the floor,
很可能是凶手往受害者身上钻洞时掉下来的
most likely cast off when the killer drilled holes into his victims.
我正在把这些碎片和每个受害者做匹配
I'm still in the process of matching the shards to each of them.
嘿 不好意思插一句
Hey. Sorry to interrupt.
- 我能跟你说个事吗 - 当然啦
- Can I talk to you for a minute? - All right, yeah.
不 就直接说吧 我得继续工作
No, say what you got to say. I just... I'm gonna keep working.
在找到能定罪的证据前 我是不会停下来
'Cause I'm not gonna stop until we get what we need to convict.
在Zack用的电脑上
On the computer Zack was using,
我发现他不仅是在看我们的邮件
I... found that he was not only reading our e-mails
而且还用其他名字开了个小号♥
but that he also set up a dummy account under another name.
Alexander Bancroft医生
Dr. Alexander Bancroft.
让我插一句
I'm sorry,
我不明白了
I don't understand.
谁是Bancroft医生
Who is Dr. Bancroft?
等等 你告诉过我这个人吧
Wait, this is who you were telling me about.
Bancroft是一位世界闻名的神经外科医生
Bancroft is a world-renowned neurosurgeon.
他就是你理疗医生
He's the one that your physical therapist
一直在咨♥询♥的专家
has been consulting with.
就是他设定了治疗方案
He's the one who developed the protocol
让Hodgins的双腿恢复知觉
that restored feeling in Hodgins' legs.
我更不明白了 这跟Zack有什么关系啊
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表