No product.
家里自♥制♥的 蛋黄酱做底
Home recipe. Mayonnaise based.
使头发特别有光泽
It's what gives it its luster.
- 蛋黄酱 - 别评论啊
- Mayonnaise. - Now don't judge.
听起来很美味
It sounds tasty.
现在我要给你们一点建议
Now I'm gonna give you some advice.
跟调料有关吗
Does it involve condiments?
在撞车大赛里
There's no colluding
是不能两人串通的
in demolition derby.
你认为我们结婚了就会组队吗
You think because we're married we're gonna team up?
还因为你们认识Dustin 那孩子作弊
And because you know Dustin. That boy's a cheat.
意思是说他以前跟人串通咯
Meaning he's colluded before.
- 他有同伙吗 - Ray Kimball
- He has a partner? - Ray Kimball.
他和Dustin可是狐朋狗友
He and Dustin are as thick as thieves.
这么亲密啊 就像你头发那么密
Thick as thieves, like your hair.
好 你能往左颞叶移近一点吗 麻烦了
Okay, can you move in closer to the left temporal, por favor?
很好 看到骨头上的两个切口了么
All right, see those two cuts on the bone?
他们的尺寸大致相同
They're approximately the same size
他们看起来是平行的
and they appear to be parallel.
表明Dustin并没有被打中头两次
Suggesting Dustin wasn't struck in the head twice,
而是使用一个物体击中一次
but once with an object that has
造成两条距离1.2厘米宽的裂缝
a 1.2 centimeter gap in it.
好的 请再稍微拉近一点
Okay. Zoom in a little bit closer, please.
看 跟我猜想得一样
There. Just as I suspected.
两条线都呈锯齿状 其锯齿图案很相似
Both lines have indentations with a similar zigzag pattern.
是 我没 没看到
Yeah. I don't, I don't see it.
好 帮我个忙 找一张活动扳手的图出来
Okay. Do me a favor. Pull up an image of a monkey wrench.
嘿
Hey.
有了
Ta-da.
这是不是说明受害者被扳手打中头
Does this mean our victim was hit with a wrench
然后被枪打中肚子
and shot in the gut?
那个 从出血范围来看
Well, judging by hemorrhagic staining,
打在脸上的伤要早于枪伤
the blow to the face predated the gunshot
早至少几个小时
by at least a few hours.
很忙啊 被打了 被枪击 还有时间
Busy day. Beaten and shot and still had time
把手指伸到女人头发里去
to run his fingers through a woman's hair.
那个 其实
Well, actually,
我不确定他抓的是女人头发
I am not so sure that it was a woman's hair he was holding.
- 情节又深入了啊 - 嗯
-The plot thickens. - hmm.
那个 不是你想得那样 我们做了一个模拟
Well, it's not what you think. We ran a simulation.
一个男人摩挲另一个男人头发的模拟
A simulation of a man rubbing another man's hair.
不一定 我在受害人左膝盖骨上找到了骨挫伤
Not exactly. I found bone bruising on the victim's left patella.
这一下是泰拳
The move was a Muay Thai
- 膝盖攻击 - 砰
- knee strike. - Pow.
哦 看起来好痛
Ooh. That looks painful.
那个么 不仅仅是痛而已
Well, not just painful.
这么打一下会留下伤痕
A blow like that would leave bruising
- 这应该算证据 - 我来告诉Aubrey
- that should still be evident. - I'll let Aubrey know.
他现在应该已经在比赛现场了
He should be at the derby by now.
喔 Aubrey也去当卧底了吗
Whoa. Aubrey went undercover, too?
他不参加比赛 不过我确定不论他做什么
He's not driving, but I'm sure whatever he's doing,
他肯定全身心投入
he's fully committed to the part.
喂
Hello.
Cam 嘿 不好意思 我
Cam. Hey, sorry. I'm, uh...
你在吃什么啊 漏斗蛋糕还是玉米热狗啊
So what are you eating? Funnel cake or a corn dog?
更像是一种混合 算是都有吧
It's, uh, more of a hybrid, actually. Little bit of both.
有什么消息
What do you got?
我们的受害人也狠狠打了攻击他的人
Our victim struck his attacker hard,
- 所以要注意 - 谢谢
- so be on the lookout... - Thanks.
脸上有伤的人
...for anyone with bruising on their face.
脸上有伤么 等会儿
Bruising on the face. Hold on a second.
我刚看到了Ray Kimball 就是
I just located Ray Kimball, the driver
跟Dustin Doyle串通的司机
that Dustin Doyle was colluding with.
好 要小心 就我们所知 他用一把
Well, be careful. From what we can tell, he struck our victim
活动扳手打了受害人 又射了他一枪
with a monkey wrench before shooting him.
我会的 多谢
Will do. Thanks.
嗨
Hey.
嗨 哥们
Hey, man.
你怎么样啊
How you doing?
我得说 我可是超级粉丝
Big, big fan. I got to tell you.
你这个家伙可真棒啊
That is one hell of a ride you got there.
老兄 你这是在做什么
Dude. What are you doing, man?
把你的吃的从我车上拿走
Get your food off my car.
哦 这套工具也很不错
Ooh. Nice set of tools, too.
扳手上是有血迹吗
There blood on that wrench?
哥们 我不知道你认为你是哪位
Bro, I don't know who the hell you think you are,
不过你要是不把那玩意拿走
but if you don't pick that up,
那我这把扳手上可就不止这么点血了
there's gonna be a hell of a lot more blood on this wrench.
快放下 你可不想这么干
Put it down. You don't want to do that.
你车上有个凹痕
You got a dent in your car.
还有个坏消息 你被捕了 伙计
More bad news, you're under arrest, pal.
好了 Ray 你不如坐下
All right, Ray. Why don't you take a seat?
我有些问题要问你
I need to ask you a few questions.
不 这可不对劲
No, man. This ain't right.
你都没告诉我你是FBI
You didn't tell me you were FBI.
那又怎么样 所以你认为可以朝人挥扳手
So what, you're saying it's okay to swing a wrench at a guy,
只要他不是局里的人吗
as long as he's not in the bureau?
就像你对Dustin Doyle做的一样吧
You mean like you did with Dustin Doyle.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你知道我怎么想的吗
You know what I think?
我认为你们上一次抢劫出了乱子
I think that something went wrong at your last heist.
什么
What?
不 抢劫
No. Heist?
- 我都不知道那个词是什么 - 得了吧
- I don't even know what that is. - Come on.
你不知道什么是抢劫吗 就是打劫啊
You don't know what a heist is? It's like a robbery.
你知道什么是打劫 对吧
You know what a robbery is, right?
是 我是说 不是什么一手消息之类的
Yes. I mean... not firsthand or nothing.
你看 这就是大误会 好吗
Look. This is just a big misunderstanding, okay?
我可能打了Dustin
I mean, maybe I hit Dustin,
但是如果他说我抢了银行
but if he's saying that I heisted a bank...
不 Dustin什么都没说 Dustin死了
No. Dustin isn't saying anything, Ray. Dustin's dead.
我不相信
I don't believe you.
我觉得你在耍我
I think you're trying to trick me.
Ray 我如果想耍你 可以假装扔个球
Ray, I could trick you by pretend throwing a ball
然后自己接住
and palming it in my hand.
那么 你不知道Dustin死了 对吧
Now, you didn't know that Dustin was dead, did you?
你害怕了
And you're scared.
我没有害怕
I'm not scared.
不过我现在什么都不会说
But I'm not saying another word.
我要先跟律师谈
Not till I speak with a lawyer.
见鬼
Damn it.
我们在这忙了一整天
We have been at this all day.
什么结果都没有
We've got absolutely nothing.
如果你不控制自己的怒火 Dr. Hodgins
If you don't watch your anger, Dr. Hodgins,
我会很乐意把你也送到
I have a good mind to send you off
撞车大赛现场去
to the demolition derby, too.
对不起 只是我答应过Zack不会让他失望
Sorry. It's just I promised Zack I wouldn't let him down.
你知道吗 我一直在想你说的
You know, I-I've been thinking about you said regarding
关于Gormogon和共济会会员们
Gormogon's love-hate relationship
之间的爱恨关系
with the Freemasons.
如果万一他确实根据共济会会员的
What if he did bury his apprentice
仪式来安葬他的学徒呢
according to Masonic ritual?
Gormogon没这么做 因为学徒
Gormogon wouldn't do that because the apprentice
- 背叛了他 - 不不不
- betrayed him. -No, no, no, no.
他不会使用任何带尊敬意味的方法来处理尸体
He wouldn't dispose of the body with any kind of reverence,
可如果他用了共济会会员的仪式
but what if he employed some Masonic ritual
这仪式代表的是背叛
that symbolized betrayal?
这个学徒是个叛徒 所以他没有把他的骨头
The apprentice was a traitor, so-so he didn't put his bones
放到寡妇的儿子的骨架上
in the, uh, Widow's Son skeleton.
- 可能 - 嗯 他也没吃他们
- Maybe... - Hmm. He also didn't eat them
因为 对他来说 学徒基本上很恶毒 所以...
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表