剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Well, I-I love Ivy, and...
我爱艾薇
sometimes, when you love someone,
有时候 爱一个人
you have to let them be their own person.
就要让他们做真实的自己
You know? Even if you don't agree
懂吗 就算你并不赞同
with what they want to do with their life.
他们对人生的选择
You have to let them beat their own tambourine,
还是要让他们随心的去敲手鼓
even if you don't care for tambourine music.
就算你对手鼓乐并不感冒
I'm-I'm sorry, Laurel. I have to go.
对不起 罗瑞尔 我得走了
Oh, oh, man, I'm-I'm sorry to get so heavy.
天呐 对不起谈到这么沉重的话题
I got stoned with the elephant trainer guy.
我刚跟那个大象训练员磕了点药
So...
所以
Oh, no, no, not at all.
不不 不是你想的那样
Thank you.
谢谢你
What the heck happened to your arm?
你胳膊到底怎么了
Oh, bouquet toss.
新娘捧花
Are you serious?
开玩笑吧
Yeah. I got gouged by a stiletto.
对 一个细高跟在我身上戳了个洞
Maybe you should get a tetanus shot or something.
你应该去打个破伤风疫苗之类的
No. You know who needs to get shot?
不 你知道是谁该去打疫苗吗
The heifer that impaled me.
踩了我的那个壮女人
Okay, I'm sorry.
不好意思
If you can't handle heels, wear flats.
您要是穿不了高跟鞋 穿平跟好了
Words to live by.
受益终生啊
Dixon, do you know
迪克森 你知道
what port Liam's leaving from?
利亚姆要从哪个港口出发吗
Uh, Long Beach. Why?
长滩 怎么了
Because I've been a complete idiot,
因为我简直是蠢到家了
and I love him, and I have to see him before he goes.
我爱他 在他走之前我必须得去见他
So,
所以
wish me luck. Oh, good luck!
祝我好运吧 祝你好运
Run like the wind!
向他飞奔而去吧
Go get him! You think she's gonna make it on time?
去找他吧 你们觉得她还赶得上吗
I hope so.
希望能
Hey, who can say? Who can say
谁说的准呢 谁知道
what's going to happen to any of us? I mean, the future...
以后我们会遇见什么事呢 未来啊
the future
未来
is unknown.
充满未知
Hey, I just feel like being a little philosophical, okay?
我现在就是有点哲范儿好吧
I know. I mean, I... uh, I'm a little drunk.
我知道 我是有点醉了
I like it. To the future!
我喜欢 敬未来
To the future!
敬未来
To CU.
敬加州大学
Hey, are you still going?
你还能去吗
The dean e-mailed me. It's cool.
院长给我发邮件了 没事了
Class of 2015, bitches!
2015届 兄弟们
Hold on. Wait. Uh... to Pepperdine. Huh?
等等 等等 敬沛普汀
To Pepperdine! To Pepperdine.
敬沛普汀 敬沛普汀
To getting back on the tennis circuit.
敬重返网球巡回赛
Yeah!
对
To wherever the hell
敬我明年要去的
I end up next year.
随便哪哪
Just hopefully not the Beverly Center selling jeans.
但愿不是去比弗里中心卖♥♥牛仔裤就好
I'll buy some. I'll buy some.
我去捧场 我去捧场
To Ivy and Raj.
敬艾薇和罗杰
To Ivy and Raj!
敬艾薇和罗杰
To Ivy and Raj.
敬艾薇和罗杰
And to enjoying every day as it comes.
敬顺其自然地享受每一天
Yes. Cheers to that.
对 干杯
Come on, losers. On your feet.
来吧 郁闷的人们 站起来
It's going to be okay.
会好起来的
It's not.
不
It's not okay.
不会好起来了
I ruined everything.
我毁了一切
Hey.
喂
Adrianna.
阿德里安娜
You were right.
你说得对
There was nothing I could do to make things better.
无论我怎么做 都无法弥补了
No.
不
That's not true.
不是这样的
There is something you can do.
还有办法
What?
什么办法
I'll do anything.
我什么都愿意
You can make all of this better
你可以让一切烟消云散
with just one step.
只在一步之间
Everyone would be better off
每个人都会活得更好
if you were dead.
只要你死了
Everyone would be happier.
大家都会更快乐
The world would be a better place.
世界会更美好
Go on, Adrianna.
去吧 阿德里安娜
Do the right thing.
做出正确的选择
I don't want to die.
我不想死
I'm not going to do it.
我不要死
I'm going to try and be a better person.
我要努力变成好人
I'm not going to give up.
我不要放弃
I'm not going to give up.
我不要放弃
Liam!
利亚姆
Liam!
利亚姆
Annie?
安妮
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
I want you to play your own tambourine music.
我想要你随心敲你的手鼓乐
What?
什么
Look, I-I know that I don't understand
听我说 我知道我不能理解
why you're doing what you're doing,
为什么你要这么做
but I know that it's important to you, and...
但我知道这对你很重要
and so I support your decision.
所以我支持你的决定
You do?
真的吗
You know, I never meant to hurt you.
你要知道 我从不想伤害你
I know.
我知道
I got to go.
我得走了
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
And I really do hope
我真的希望
that you find whatever you're looking for.
你能找到你想要寻找的
And after you find it,
等你找到了
then you can come and find me in Pittsburgh.
就来匹兹堡找我吧
Hey.
喂
Naomi.
娜欧米
You shouldn't be here. It's...
你不该来的 这
I know. I know. I'm sorry.
我知道 我知道 对不起
Kiss me.
吻我
Max. You got to go, Naomi.
麦克斯 你快走吧 娜欧米
You know, if they find you here...
要是他们发现你在这
I have to tell you something.
我有事要告诉你
There was a bouquet toss at the wedding,
婚礼的时候新娘要丢捧花
and I got my arm gouged by a nasty stiletto.
我的胳膊被一个恶心的胖女人踩了个洞
Geez. I'm so sorry, but really, you should go.
天呐 太抱歉了 但你真的得走了
And I ended up in the emergency room,
然后我就去了急诊室
and they gave me a tetanus shot, and they did blood work.
他们给我打了破伤风疫苗 又做了血检
Would you please? Max, I'm pregnant.
拜托你 麦克斯 我怀孕了
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表