剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Yeah, well, um, she's a very troubled girl.
她是个很麻烦的姑娘
You know, I wasn't-- I wasn't going to tell you this,
我本来 本来不想和你说的
But maybe I should.
可也许我该说
After Naomi lied about the sexual harassment,
娜欧米撒谎说我对她性骚扰后
she became somewhat... infatuated with me.
她变得有点 迷恋我
Obsessed, really.
更准确地说是缠着我
You okay?
没事吧
Yeah, I'm fine.
没事 我很好
I just don't get why
我只是不明白为什么
guys have to act like such idiots sometimes.
有时男生表现得像傻瓜
Look, however out of control things got,
不管事情变得多难以控制
I'm sure it didn't mean anything.
我相信都没有关系
You know, drunk people just do stupid things.
喝醉的人常干傻事
Trust me, I know.
相信我
All right, my dad was the king of stupidity.
好吧 我爸爸就是个大傻瓜
He was the life of the party,
他是社交场的灵魂人物
Sure, and he had some grand parties--
他还办过几次盛大的舞会
But you know, all I ever wanted was a normal life.
可你知道吗 我只想过正常的生活
A mom, dad,
有妈妈 爸爸
White picket fence, the whole thing.
房♥外♥围♥着白色的木栅栏
Sorry. I sound like a moron.
对不起 我像个笨蛋
No, no. It...
不 不
It's just that I-I-I kind of felt that same way growing up.
是我觉得我也是这样长大的
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
I mean, I love my mom, you know,
我爱我的妈妈
but I just kind of...
可我只是有点
I don't know-- like I hate her lifestyle.
不知道 我讨厌她的生活方式
Sometimes I feel like I grew up too fast.
有时我觉得自己成熟得太快了
Did some things before I was ready.
有些事还没准备好就做了
Did you do that, too?
你也这样吗
No.
没有
No, I think I kind of went in the other direction.
不 我和你正好相反
You're still a virgin?
你还是处♥女♥
No, don't-- don't be embarrassed.
不 别 别觉得尴尬
I envy you for that-- really.
我很羡慕你 真的
I mean, I lost my virginity at the wrong time
我的第一次发生在错误的时间
in the wrong place, with the wrong girl.
错误的地点 和一个错误的女孩
And I wish I could do it over again.
我真希望可以重新来过
I...
我
I should go.
我该走了
Okay, so here goes.
好 开始了
Silver, I need to talk to you.
小银 我要和你谈谈
Uh... I don't want to talk to you.
我不想和你谈
Well, I'm not leaving until you do.
你不和我谈 我就不走
Okay, I'll be right back.
好吧 我马上回来
Look, you can't work with Cannon.
别和坎南一起工作
Why? Because you hit on him
为什么 因为你勾引他
and he rejected you?
而他拒绝了你吗
What?! He told me everything.
什么 他把一切都告诉我了
How you came on to him.
你怎么勾引他
How he turned you down.
他怎么拒绝你
How you became obsessive...
你怎么缠着他
No.
不
And after he shut you down, you became crazy
坎南拒绝你后 你就陷入疯狂
and vindictive. That's not true.
而且怀恨在心 那不是真的
True? What do you know about true?
真的 你知道什么是真的吗
You've already proved you're a liar.
事实已经证明你是个骗子了
Not about this.
这事我没骗你
Did you or did you not try to run him over today?
你今天是不是想开车撞他
Yes, I did, but that's because he...
是 我的确想 但那是因为他
He what?
他什么
He-- he...
他 他
He rejected you? No!
他拒绝了你 不是
Yes! And you've never been rejected before.
是 你从来没被人拒绝过
You just-- you can't accept it. It's making you crazy.
你无法接受 这让你抓狂
I mean, I guess that's why you hit on Teddy.
我想这就是你勾引泰迪的原因
You got to make yourself feel better somehow...
你要让自己觉得好过一些
Silver, no! This... Cannon did not reject me!
小银 不对 坎南没有拒绝我
That is not what this is!
事实不是这样
He he... He what?
他 他 他什么
What? What? He raped me!
是什么 是什么 他强♥奸♥了我
It happened last year.
这是去年的事
And that's why I've been so messed up.
所以我的生活才变得一团糟
And I didn't think I could tell you
我本不想告诉你
because it was too humiliating, but I'm telling you now
因为这种事太丢人 但我现在说出来
because you have to stay away from him.
是因为你必须要离他远点
I mean, you've done some really low stuff before, but this...
你过去是做过不少离谱的事 但这次
Silver.
小银
Bravo, ladies.
棒极了 姑娘们
Apparently, there are some good actresses in L.A., after all.
显然 在洛杉矶还是有一些好演员的
I believe this was the fee we agreed on.
这些是我们说好的费用
Yep.
是的
The note was a long shot. I didn't think you'd show.
我只是试着留言了 没想到你真来了
I wanted to tell you to your face.
我想当面告诉你
Stay the hell away from me.
离我远点
Come on, man, we can fix this.
别这样 我们可以解决的
We're brothers.
我们是兄弟
You don't deserve it.
她不该这样对你
You're great...
你无可挑剔
and smart and kind
聪明体贴
and...
而且
I already said "Great", didn't I?
我刚才说了无可挑剔 是吧
Yeah, you did.
是的
You're great...
你无可挑剔
And smart and kind, and...
聪明体贴 而且
I already said "Great," Didn't I? Yeah, you did.
我刚才说了无可挑剔 是吧 是的
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表