剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on 90210...
《新飞跃比弗利》前情提要
I-I found some articles
我在你书桌的吸墨台下
about suicide under your desk blotter.
找到了一些关于自杀的文章
Are you really thinking about suicide?
你真打算自杀吗
I have Alzheimer's disease, Annie.
我有老年痴呆症 安妮
I want you to have this.
我想把这个送给你
"My Dear Annie:
亲爱的安妮
I feel so fortunate to have met you."
我真幸运 可以遇见你
Marla...
玛拉
I wanted to schedule my post-chemo checkup.
我想预约时间做化疗后的复查
Think I'm ready now.
我不想再逃避了
I need your help. What's going on?
我需要你帮个忙 什么事
It's Silver. She hasn't been acting like herself lately.
关于小银的 她最近都很反常
I'm worried, man.
我很担心她
I just don't understand why this had to happen to her.
我不懂 为什么这些事情会发生在她身上
Anyone would need a drink and a friend to talk to
在经历过这些事情之后
after what you've been through.
任何人都需要有朋友谈谈话喝喝酒
Adrianna?
阿德里安娜
I, um...
我
Did you sleep here?
你在这里过夜的吗
I guess I fell asleep.
我想我是睡着了
How much did I drink last night?
我昨晚喝了多少
You were pretty upset.
你很难过
Silver's in the hospital.
小银在医院
Was that last night?
是昨晚的事吗
Yeah... that was last night.
对 是昨晚
God, I-I-I remember dropping her off
天呐 我记得 送她过去
and then you driving me home,
然后你载我回家
and then I remember drinking, but then...
然后我记得喝了点酒 但然后
I don't even remember going to sleep.
我连自己怎么睡着的都不记得了
I blacked out-- that's never happened before.
完全晕过去了 以前从没这样过
I don't even remember going to bed last night.
我不记得昨晚怎么上♥床♥睡觉的
I don't remember a thing.
一点都记不起来
You don't remember anything?
什么都不记得了吗
You don't remember anything.
你什么都不记得了
What do you mean?
什么意思
I-I can't believe this.
怎 怎么会这样
We kissed. We kissed?
我们接吻了 我们接吻了吗
I kissed you?
我吻了你吗
Yes. You kissed me and held me,
是 你吻我 拉着我说
and told me you still loved me.
你还爱着我
What the hell is wrong with me?
我是哪里出毛病了
Navid, don't be upset.
纳维 别难过了
Uh, how can I not be upset, Ade?
艾德 我怎么可能不难过呢
I-I cheated on Silver.
我背叛了小银
Well, that's because you don't really love Silver.
那是因为你并不是真心爱着小银的
That's what you said last night.
你昨晚是这么说的
What? I said that...
什么 我说我
Okay, um, you-you have to go-- now.
你还是先走吧 走吧
Will you call me later? JJJust go, Ade!
你等下会打电♥话♥给我吗 快走吧 艾德
Please?
求你了
It doesn't feel real, you know?
这感觉太不真实了 你明白吗
Feels like I'm in a movie or dream or something.
感觉就像在拍电影 或者在做梦什么的
Yeah. I've never been to a funeral before.
是啊 我从没参加过葬礼
It's like she can't really be gone, you know?
我总觉得她不会就这么走了
I keep thinking I'm going to turn around
总想着我一回头
and see her alive.
就能看到她活得好好的
Marla would have loved those flowers.
玛拉一定会喜欢这些花的
Yes. Peonies were my mother's favorite.
对 牡丹是我母亲的最爱
Mother?
母亲
I'm Brooke Templeton, Marla's daughter.
我是布鲁克·泰普顿 玛拉的女儿
Oh. I'm Annie.
我是安妮
This is my boyfriend Liam. I'm sorry for your loss.
这是我男朋友利亚姆 请节哀
Thank you.
谢谢
How did you know my mother?
你怎么认识我母亲的
I had been working for her for the past few weeks.
过去几周我一直在帮她做事
Just cleaning, organizing,
就是做做清洁 安排琐事
running errands; that kind of stuff.
跑腿打杂之类的
She was an amazing woman,
她是位杰出的女性
and it was an honor... to have known her.
能与她相识 真的是一种荣幸
Even for as brief a time as I did.
尽管我们相处的时间很短暂
She was quite a woman.
她确实 不一般
Okay, everybody, um, the service
各位 仪式
is about to begin. Nice to meet you both.
就要开始了 很高兴认识二位
You, too. You, too.
幸会 幸会
Dixon! Wait up!
迪克森 等等我
Hey, Harper.
你好 哈培
Navid told me what's going on with Silver.
纳维把小银的事告诉我了
I hear you're helping out while she's in the hospital?
我听说她住院期间都是你在帮忙
Yep. Collecting her homework, doing Blaze stuff.
对 帮她带家庭作业 忙火焰的事
Whatever she needs.
尽我所能吧
Then that makes you the new co-chair
那你就是舞会委员会的
of the prom committee. Congratulations!
新任联合会长了 恭喜你
Silver and I have been working on it for months, but--
小银和我忙了好几个月了 但
Prom committee?
舞会委员会
I-I don't know, Harper.
我不太清楚 哈培
You do want to help Silver, right?
你确实想帮小银的吧
Right, but what do I know about planning a prom?
想啊 但我对筹备舞会一无所知
Don't worry. I've planned three dances a year
别担心 过去四年里我每年
for the last four years; I know what I'm doing.
都要办三场舞会 轻车熟路
And it's basically already done.
而且已经基本告成了
Silver was in charge
小银本来是负责
of party supplies and general ambience.
排队用品和整体布景的
So... are you going to help a friend in need,
那 你是要为朋友雪中送炭呢
or are you going to flake out?
还是要见死不救
I'm ... going to help.
我自然是 要帮忙了
This is going to be the best prom ever!
这肯定是有史以来最棒的舞会
Now, tuck in your shirt. We have an image to project.
快把你的T恤塞进去 要注意形象
You think I can't keep my hands off you now,
你觉得我已经对你爱不释手了吗
wait until I get you that tux.
等我把那件燕尾服拿给你再说吧
I'm actually excited about it.
我真的好兴奋
I mean, it's funny. Up till now,
太有趣了 目前为止
I've spent every prom night
每个舞会之夜我都是
playing World of Warcraft with Allen and Gilbert.
跟艾伦和吉尔伯特玩着魔兽世界过的
Oh, well, unlike those prom nights,
这次的舞会之夜可不同了
at the end of this one, you'll be naked.
舞会结束的时候 你就一♥丝♥不♥挂♥了
Well, you'd be surprised, World of Warcraft
你一定会大吃一惊的 魔兽世界
makes me do some crazy things.
会让我变得疯狂
Oh, really? Mmm...
是吗
Ms. Clark.
克拉克小姐
Looking forward to reading your final paper
期待明天能看到你关于法国大革命
on the French Revolution, tomorrow.
的期末论文
Right, the French Revolution.
对 法国大革命
I'm all over it. I hope so. I'm sure I don't
我在用心准备了 希望如此 我想
have to remind you how close you are to failing my class.
应该不用提醒你我这科你已经快挂了吧
I was failing? Since when?
我要挂了 什么时候的事
You got a D-minus on your mid-term
你期中考试得了D减
and turned your oral presentation on Ancient Egypt
还把以古埃及为题的课堂演说
into a lesson on moisturizing.
变成了护肤课程
You need to do really well on this paper,
这篇论文你可要好好写
or I'll be seeing you in summer school.
不然咱们就得暑期学校见了
Oh, my God, Max.
我的天呐 麦克斯
What am I going to do? I cannot write a ten-page paper
我该怎么办 一个晚上我可写不出
in one night. If I fail his class,
十页的论文 万一这科挂了
I'm not going to graduate, and if I don't graduate,
就毕不了业了 万一毕不了业
I'm not going to go to C.U.! Naomi, slow down.
就去不了加州大学了 娜欧米 放松
Look, when we were in Cabo,
想想咱们在卡波的时候
you learned the basics of calculus in one afternoon.
你一个下午就学会了微积分基础
You can write this paper.
你能写好这篇论文的
Think so?
你觉得我能行吗
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表