剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on 90210
《新飞越比弗利》前情提要
Laurel, you know that Ivy and I slept together...
罗瑞尔 你已经知道我和艾薇睡过了
But Ivy doesn't know that you and I slept together.
但是艾薇并不知道我和你也睡过
What?!
什么
I'm not gonna tell anybody
我不会告诉任何人
that we hooked up.
咱俩做过那个的
I don't know what's going on. I'm just confused.
我不知道这是怎么了 我只是很困惑
Yeah, I know you are.
我知道的
That was...
那实在是
not anticipated.
始料未及啊
At all.
绝对是
I told you I have stuff going on at home,
我跟你说过家里出了点事
stuff that I wanted to talk to you about?
我想跟你谈谈
Guys, can you wait, like, five minutes?
姑娘们 能等会儿不 五分钟就好
You know what, Ade? Don't worry about it.
知道吗 艾德 不劳你操心了
I should go home. We'll talk later, okay?
我还是回家好了 我们晚点再聊吧
I need to talk to you.
我得跟你谈谈
Can I come in?
我能进来吗
Yeah.
可以
Oh, man.
晕
Good morning.
早上好
Coffee?
来杯咖啡吗
Uh... Sure.
当然
Thanks.
多谢
Uh. Sorry for talking your ear off last night.
不好意思昨晚跟你唠叨了那么久
Ah, please, come on.
别这么说嘛
I'm sure that's just how you wanted
我敢肯定你不会愿意
to spend your evening-- with some guy
跟随随便便某个人共度一夜
sitting on your couch for four hours, feeling sorry for himself,
听他坐在沙发上发上半天牢骚
and then passing out.
然后就睡死过去
You're hardly some guy.
你可不是随随便便某个人
Still.
还是很抱歉
Although...
不过
You did fall asleep mid-sentence.
你确实话说一半就睡着了
Mm-hmm, yeah.
没错
Are you ser...? Yeah, you were, like,
你没开 没错 你就像这样
"I-I just don't think anyone can understand
"我觉得没有人能理解
what it's like to grow up..."
长大到底是什么样子"
Oh, man.
不是吧
I'm such a tool.
太白♥痴♥了我
No, I'm... I'm...
没有 我其实
I'm glad you came to talk to me.
我很高兴你能来找我聊天
Me, too.
我也是
Everything's going to be okay.
一切都会好的
Hello?
喂
Hey! We missed you at voyeur last night.
昨晚你没来偷♥窥♥俱乐部真是太遗憾了
It was so much fun.
太好玩了
Renee and Ilon got so wasted.
瑞妮和伊洛玩得可疯了
And Chayo ended up in a cage with one of the dancers.
查犹最后被关进了舞者的笼子里
Uh, yeah, uh, uh...
这样啊
Sorry. I just fell asleep.
不好意思 我睡着了
So, do you want to hang out now?
那你现在想出去逛逛不
My morning is wide open.
我今早可闲得很哦
Yeah. That-that'd be great.
好啊 时间正合适
Okay, cool. I'll come over.
好的 我这就过来
Oh, no, no. I'm, uh... No, I'm out doing some errands.
别别别 我正在外面办事呢
Uh, I'll come to your place.
我等会儿去你家
Okay.
好的
See you in a bit.
待会儿见
Bye.
再见
Well, I-I could have told her I spent the night here,
我可以告诉她我在这儿过夜的
but it might have, uh, seemed weird
只是这样可能有点怪
and hard to explain.
而且也不太好解释
No, yeah, I get it.
不用解释 我明白
It's better and easier this way.
这样更好些
For everybody.
对大家来说
Yeah.
没错
Uh, I should go.
我该走了
Thanks for the coffee.
多谢你的咖啡
Anytime.
随时欢迎
Look, I appreciate you coming to get me last night.
听着 我很感激你昨晚来接我
Yeah, no problem.
没事
I was glad I could. No, listen.
我很乐意效劳 不是 听着
I'm not what you think I am, okay?
我不是你所想的那样 懂吗
I'm just... confused.
我只是很困惑
I've been with a lot of girls.
我跟很多女孩儿约会过
A lot of girls.
很多女孩儿
Okay.
好吧
And I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't say anything
如果你能对这件事保密
to anyone about... anything.
我会感激不尽
Of course not.
我当然不会说出去
Thanks.
多谢
Yeah.
不谢
Hey.
嘿
Hi.
你好
How-how you doing?
你怎么样
Good.
蛮好的
I was just dropping off Dixon's college applications.
我只是来捎迪克森的大学申请书
He has a meeting with his guidance counselor,
他要和辅♥导♥员见面
and he forgot them.
却忘了带这些
Mrs. Roost. She's terrifying.
鲁斯特夫人 她可凶了
She is terrifying! I thought it was just me.
真的吗 我还以为她只是针对我呢
No, no, it's not just you.
不不 不止是对你
She is full-on frightening.
她就是个不折不扣的凶神
I think it's because she looks so much like Christopher Walken.
我想是因为她长得很像克里斯托弗·沃肯
It's uncanny.
太恐怖了
You know, I'd be happy to, uh, drop those off.
我很乐意帮你捎这个
Save you a scare.
免得你又被吓到
Thank you.
谢谢你
That-that would be great.
真是太好了
Sure.
当然
Okay.
好吧
Hey, um... That was fun the other night.
对了 那晚很愉快
Yeah, it was very fun.
是啊 的确很愉快
Surprising and crazy
惊喜 疯狂
and very fun.
外加有趣
I was not expecting that.
我没想到会那样
Me, neither.
我也没想到
See, the thing is...
问题是
Well, you are my kids' teacher.
你是我孩子们的老师
And Harry and I are friends.
哈里跟我又是朋友
Yeah.
是啊
So we should probably chalk it up
所以 就当那只是个
to one surprising, crazy night.
出人意料又疯狂透顶的夜晚吧
We should, right?
应该这样想的 不是吗
We should.
对
Yeah.
好
All right, well, I should get these to Mr. Walken.
好吧 我去把这个交给沃肯老师
How's that look?
效果如何
Man, that's all kinds of crooked.
天呐 弯的不能再弯了
Aah! I just can't do anything straight.
我就是做不了直男啊
Hey, thanks again for all your help.
对了 再次谢谢你的帮忙
Are you kidding?
开玩笑吗
After all the work you put into the bachelor auction,
你为单身汉拍卖♥♥会做了那么多贡献
I'm happy to return the favor.
我还愁没机会报答你呢
Ugh! I can't believe
真不敢相信
Teddy turned out to be such a homophobe.
泰迪居然有同性恋恐惧症
I'm so disgusted.
太恶心了
No, he's really not... at all.
没有 他真的完全没有
What do you mean?
什么意思
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表