剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on 90210...
《新飞越比弗利》前情提要
I was thinking we could go on a yoga retreat.
我在想咱们可以去参加个瑜伽净身营
It's run by this super-famous guru,
是由一个超级有名的大♥师♥办的
Guru Sona.
索娜大♥师♥
What are you doing here? I'm just hanging out with Dixon.
你怎么来了 我跟迪克森在外面玩
Doesn't matter.
无所谓了
I want to keep seeing you,
我想继续跟你在一起
but I'm not ready for everyone to know I'm...
但我还不想让大家知道我是
Gay?
同志
Come on, Ivy. Come on.
醒醒 艾薇 醒醒
You just saved my life.
你刚刚救了我
Now, if you were trying to get your baby back,
如果你想要回你的孩子
that would be a big story.
这才算个大新闻
Well, I am trying. I want to get my baby back.
我在努力了 我想要回孩子
I want to keep seeing you,
我想继续跟你在一起
even if we have to sneak around.
就算要偷偷摸摸地也无所谓
I've recently come into a lot of money.
我最近得到了一大笔钱
I'd like to make a difference in the world.
我想为这世界做点贡献
You're on a very spiritual path.
这是一个非常崇高的选择
I really feel like I've had some realizations,
我真的觉得自己得到了些领悟
and I want to keep exploring.
我想继续探索下去
I shouldn't be here.
我不该来这的
Yes, you should. No.
你来就对了 不对
'Cause winter break is over, and it's a school night.
因为寒假已经结束了 明天还要上学呢
Which is why I got to get my kisses in now.
所以我现在就得亲亲你
Hold on, I got to get that.
稍等 我看看是谁的电♥话♥
Who was it?
是谁的
Doesn't matter.
无所谓
Wait, hold on.
等下 稍等
Oh, we can't do this.
我们不能这样做
Silver.
小银
I'm the other woman.
我是第三者
I'm a cheater, and I'm a liar. And I'm...
背叛她 欺骗她 我
Your iguana is judging me.
你的鬣蜥都在鄙视我
Bernstein's not... he's not judging you.
伯恩斯坦他 他可没鄙视你
He's myopic.
他只是近视罢了
He's judging me, and I don't blame him.
他就是在鄙视我 但我不怪他
This isn't me, Navid. I'm...
这不是我的风格 纳维 我
I'm not the girl who messes around
我不是那种到处乱搞
with her friend's boyfriend.
跟好友的男友胡来的女生
You're right.
你说得对
What...
什么
This has gone on long enough.
我们拖的够久了
I'm gonna break up with her. What?
我要跟她分手 什么
Not when she's trying to get her baby back.
现在可不行 她正准备把她的孩子要回来呢
Come on, Silver. Ade is delusional.
得了吧 小银 艾德就爱瞎想
She's a high school dropout...
她高中都没上完就辍学了
with a ruined reputation. I mean, there's no way...
而且名誉尽毁 她不可能
There's no way. Exactly. I mean,
不可能的 没错
when she finds out, she's going to be devastated,
如果她碰了钉子 肯定会伤心欲绝的
and if you break up with her on top of that,
要是你在这节骨眼上跟她分手
she'd fall apart.
她肯定会崩溃的
I don't know. I think Ade's
我也说不好 我觉得艾德
a lot stronger than we make her out to be.
比我们想象的更坚强
She can handle this.
她能处理好的
Silver...
小银
Does this look like the face of someone who can handle it?
你看这表情 像是能处理好的样子吗
昔日女歌♥手后悔送养亲生子
我想要回我的孩子
O-Okay, that might not be the most empowering photo,
好吧 这张照片可能没什么说服力
but I'm telling you that...
但我跟你说
Okay.
好吧
So what do we do?
那咱俩怎么办
I don't know.
我不知道
What we have been doing, I guess.
我想还是 保持现状吧
Not that. Not now.
不是说这个现状啦 现在不行
Stop staring at me, Bernstein.
别瞪着我了 伯恩斯坦
Oh, hey, Katherine.
凯瑟琳 你好
Hey. There you are.
你来了啊
I have all of the scripts ready for the auditions tomorrow,
我已经把明天试镜要用的剧本都准备好了
and I just have to tell you, I am so excited
我必须告诉你 我真的好兴奋
that you guys are going to be doing the Importance of Being Earnest.
你们要拍《不可♥儿♥戏》
I hope we do it justice.
希望我们能做好
Did you get 15 copies of the Cecily sides
准备好十五份塞西莉的台词了吗
for the audition tomorrow?
明天试镜要用的
Oh, gosh. I'm sorry. My bad.
天呐 对不起 我错了
I could have sworn that you said there were 14 girls auditioning.
我发誓你当时说的是有十四个女生来试镜的
I did say 14.
我确实说的十四个
There's someone else who I want to audition.
但我还想让另一个人来试镜
You.
你
Really? Yes.
真的吗 真的
You're clearly passionate about the theatre, so I thought
你对这部剧非常有热情 所以我想
I would give you a shot.
应该让你来试试
Oh, my God!
我的天呐
It doesn't mean you have the part.
但这不代表这个角色已经属于你的哦
You still have to audition with everyone else.
你还是要跟其他人一起试镜的
Yeah. No, no. Of course.
对 不不 当然不是
But thank you so much.
但是太感谢你了
You're welcome. All right. Good night.
不客气 祝你晚上过得愉快
Hey, how was the break. That was too short.
假期过得怎么样 时间太短了
Hey.
你好
Hey.
你好
Boy, it's great to be back at West Bev, huh?
能回到西比弗利中学真好 对吧
Totally. I'm psyched.
绝对的 我太激动了
Yeah, it's a marvelous institution.
是啊 这学校太棒了
God, I hate it here.
天呐 我恨这地方
It's the worst.
烂到不能再烂了
I miss Telluride.
好怀念特柳赖德
This past week was one of the best weeks of my life.
过去这一周是我生命中最美好的时光之一
Me, too.
我也一样
I love being with you.
我喜欢跟你在一起
So, what was the Chem homework, anyway?
话说 化学作业是什么来着
Yo! 'Sup, T?
兄弟 还好吧
Hey, man. How was your break?
你好啊伙计 假期如何
It's all right. How you doing, Ian? Fine.
挺好的 伊恩 你呢 还好
Hey, you want to go practice for the surf meet
放学后想一起去训练吗
after school today? Sure.
冲浪比赛快开始了 当然
Sounds good, man. Awesome.
提议不错 很好
See you, bud. See you, bud.
兄弟 回见 回见
You know, things could always be like they were in Telluride
知道吗 我们可以延续在特柳赖德的生活
if you'd just tell your friends about us.
只要你把咱们的事告诉你朋友就行了
Look, I thought you said you were cool
我记得你说过你不介意
with me taking my time. Yeah, I am.
给我点时间的 我是不介意
I just think you're underestimating your friends.
我只是觉得你低估了你朋友们的承受能力
Look, I'll just see you in Chem, okay?
化学课上见吧 好吗
Hi. Hello.
你好 你好
Did Naomi Clark just say hi to us?
娜欧米·克拉克跟咱俩打了招呼吗
I think so.
我想是呢
Silver. Ivy.
小银 艾薇
Wow. You look amazing.
你看起来很不错啊
Hey. Madonna in her Ray of Light phase.
俨然麦当娜唱《光芒万丈》时候的样子
Well, thank you. I feel good.
谢谢 我感觉很好
Healthy. It's so good to see you.
很健康 见到你真好
So, how was that cult thingy?
那些信仰什么的 怎么样了
Ivy.
艾薇
Oh, don't worry.
别担心
I know what she means.
我懂她的意思
It was incredible.
太不可思议了
Challenging, but profound.
很有挑战性 又很有意义
The guru's amazing.
那位大♥师♥太棒了
She's a mentor
她不仅是个精神导师
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表