剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Underneath this roguish exterior is an insecure old softie.
在这玩笑的外表下有一颗脆弱的心
Well, don't worry. I'm sure I'm going to love it.
不用担心 我肯定会喜欢的
Hey, if you don't,
如果你不喜欢
it's only three years of my life, right?
这也只花了我三年的心血 对吧
There's a little glare on that TV.
电视有点反光
Let me take care of that.
我来搞定
Ready?
准备好了吗
Uh, one sec.
等一下
I'm sending a text to Teddy.
我发个短♥信♥给泰迪
You two worked things out, then, huh?
你们和好了吗
Yeah. I mean, he's going through a hard time, you know?
是的 这段时间他过得很艰难
I want to be there for him.
我想在他身边支持他
Good for you.
很好
Should we start the movie?
我们可以开始看影片了吗
Yes. Without further ado,
是的 言归正传
The world premiere.
全球首映
The African savannah,
非洲大草原
one of the most beautiful, breathtaking,
是世界上最美丽惊人
majestic places in all the world.
宏伟壮丽的地方之一
Also one of the most
同时也是最
I don't have any popcorn,
我这没有爆米花
but could I fix you some tea?
我帮你泡杯茶吧
Yeah.
好的
Your tea.
你的茶
Thanks.
谢谢
When they happen upon a cheetah.
当他们和猎豹狭路相逢时
And its inevitable conclusion often makes
不可避免的结果通常让
Don't let it get cold.
别让茶冷了
To find a prey of their own
找到他们的猎物
And repeat the cycle.
不断循环
The animal kingdom is brutal,
动物世界 残忍♥而血腥
but no animal is as brutal as the homo sapien.
但人类是世上最残忍♥的动物
Bad things happen all the time.
世事难料
'Cause "No animal is as brutal as the homo sapien."
但人类是世上最残忍♥的动物
So I'm the first person to see this, huh?
我是第一个看这部片子的 对吧
Sure are.
当然是
The tea's getting cold.
茶要凉了
I'm so sorry. I can't believe I just did that.
对不起 我居然把茶杯摔碎了
Don't! You'll cut yourself.
不要 你会割到手的
Right. You're right. I'm sorry.
你说得对 对不起
I'm such a klutz.
我真是笨手笨脚的
I mean, it's ridiculous.
太可笑了
The amount of times
不知道有多少次了
that I drop stuff,
我不是摔了东西
and spill things and run into walls.
就是洒了饮料或是走路撞到墙
Do you now?
现在也这样
Oh, yeah. All the time.
是的 一直以来都这样
Hey, you know, I just remembered.
我刚刚想起来
Um, I hate to do this.
我也不想这样
I'm supposed to go and help Harper
我发给哈培发了一个片子
open a file I sent her.
我得去帮她打开
She's gonna be lost.
她不会弄那个
Oh, by all means, give her a call.
那你得给她打电♥话♥
Right. Well, I could,
对 我可以打电♥话♥
but, um, it's really complicated,
但是这个很复杂
So I should probably be there to show her, you know.
我最好去她那亲自演示给她看
You want to leave?
你想要离开了吗
No, I don't want to, but you know Harper.
我不想的 但是你知道的哈培那个人
I mean, she's kind of psycho.
她有点神经质
But, um, I'm really bummed
我很郁闷
'cause I am loving your movie.
我真的很喜欢你的电影
It's really awesome.
真的很棒
Honestly. Thank you.
说真的 谢谢你
So definitely a rain check.
只能改天再看了
So, next week?
下周如何
I suppose so.
应该可以
Perfect. So, I'm gonna go back, but I'll see you at school.
太好了 那我就先走一步 学校见
Okay. Okay.
好的
Silver!
小银
You almost forgot your bag.
你的包落下了
I can't believe I almost forgot that.
居然忘拿包了
Thanks. See you at school.
谢谢提醒 学校见
There she is, the little intern that could.
我们能干的小实习生来了
So, I'm gonna head out.
那我先走了
Oh, okay. Oh, wait.
等等
Tell me, are you able to make it this weekend?
告诉我 你这周末能来我家吗
I-I would love to come,
我很想来
But, um, I have plans already.
但我已经有约在先了
Oh. Really?
真的吗
Yeah. Annie, wait.
是的 安妮 等等
Could you sit down for a moment?
你能过来坐一会儿吗
There's something I want to talk to you about.
有些事我想跟你谈谈
Oh, okay, yeah.
可以
S-sure.
没问题
Oh, this isn't as intimate as I imagined.
咱俩的关系好像没有想象中那么亲密
Um, and what I'm about to say may seem a little inappropriate.
我要说的话可能有些不太合适
Well, actually, it's very inappropriate.
应该是非常不合适
The thing is,
是这样的
Peter and I have a little proposition.
彼得和我有一个小提议
I'm not a swinger!
我不玩交换
What?!
什么
I'm not. I'm sorry. I-I...
我不玩 很抱歉
I mean, what you do is your business.
你们想怎么做是你们的自♥由♥
And I won't judge, honestly,
我不会发表任何意见 真的
But that's just not me. I mean...
但我不会这样做 我是说
Wait, that's what you thought my proposition was?
等等 那你以为我的提议是什么
To... Swing?
交换伴侣吗
It's not?
难道不是吗
No.
不
Definitely not.
当然不是
Oh, my god, I'm so embarrassed.
天啊 真是太尴尬了
I mean, I just thought, because...
我会这样想是因为
No, no, don't be embarrassed.
不用尴尬
I've been acting a little strange.
我最近的行为是有些古怪
And peter--
还有彼得
god, he was a mess when he met you.
他和你见面时的表现简直太糟了
Yeah, but why?
是啊 为什么会这样
Because there's a really important question that we would like to ask you.
因为我们有个非常重要的问题想问你
Peter and I have been trying to conceive for the past few years.
彼得和我这几年一直想要个孩子
And recently we were told we needed to move on
最近医生让我们换一种方式
To donor eggs.
用捐赠的卵子
And we've been looking for a match for quite some time,
我们一直在找合适的捐赠者
but no one's right.
但没有找到
You...
但你
You just seem right.
你看起来正合适
I'm sorry, what?
抱歉 你说什么
We'd like to buy your eggs.
我们想买♥♥你的卵子
And we're prepared to pay you $20,000.
我们会付给你两万块作酬劳
So why won't you tell me where we're going?
为什么不告诉我要去哪
'cause we're here.
因为我们已经到了
I'm still confused.
我还是一头雾水
Look, you're right--
听着 你说的对
I mean relationships are about being vulnerable and crap...
感情要用心经营之类的废话
And crap?
是废话吗
Dixon, will you let me finish?
迪克森 能听我说完吗
Okay, I'm trying.
我正在努力
The point was that
重点是
Obviously, this kind of stuff is hard for me.
很显然 这种事我不在行
And I've been trying to figure out why
我一直在想为什么
I haven't totally, you know, like, opened up to you.
我不能完全对你敞开心扉
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表