剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on 90210...
《新飞跃比弗利》前情提要
We probably shouldn't talk to each other at all.
咱们恐怕连话都不能说了
Annie would hate it. Emily,
安妮会不高兴的 艾米丽
that...that is just not true.
不是你说的那样
I did not mean to hurt anybody.
我不想伤害任何人
I'm really sorry, Annie.
对不起 安妮
You made her cry?
你把她弄哭了
She is faking it. This is what she does!
她是装的 她最擅长这套了
That looked real to me.
可我觉得她的眼泪是真的
What the hell is wrong with you?!
你到底想怎样
Why are you trying to ruin my life?!
你为什么要破坏我的生活
What are you talking about?
你怎么这么说
Oh, my God!
天哪
I just couldn't bear to go home and face Annie.
我不愿意回家面对安妮
I was hoping I could spend the night.
我想留下来过夜
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Just... smoking pot.
抽大♥麻♥
Call me what you want, but you're not smoking anymore.
你想要什么都可以 但别抽大♥麻♥了
I can't stop thinking about you.
我脑子里想的全是你
You'd better not say anything about this to anyone.
你最好不要告诉其他人
I'm sorry, Naomi.
抱歉 娜欧米
You're just not my type.
你不是我的菜
You can help me find the cheating whore
你得帮我把那个贱♥人♥找出来
who has ruined my life.
是她毁了我的幸福
Wait, stop. Oh, my God!
等等 暂停一下 天哪
Here's Ernest!
欧内斯特来了
Good day sir. My own love!
日安 先生 我亲爱的
A moment, Ernest.
欧内斯特 等等
May I ask you:
我想问你
Are you engaged to be married to this young lady?
你是要和这位年轻的女士订婚吗
To what young lady? Good heavens! Gwendolen!
什么年轻女士 天呐 格温多琳吗
Yes, to "Good heavens, Gwendolen"!
是的 天呐 格温多琳
I mean... to Gwendolen.
嗯 我是说 和格温多琳
Of course not!
当然不是了
What could have put such an idea into your pretty little head?
你聪明的小脑袋里怎么会有这种想法
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
You may...
你可以...
Oh, I felt there was some slight error, Miss Cardew.
卡杜小姐 你是不是搞错了
The gentleman you are now embracing
正和你拥抱的这位先生
is my cousin, Mr. Algernon Moncrieff.
是我的侄子 阿尔杰侬·孟克里夫
Algernon Moncrieff! Mm-hmm.
阿尔杰侬·孟克里夫
Are you called "Algernon"?
你叫阿尔杰侬
A gross deception has been practiced on both of us.
咱们都被骗了
My poor wounded Cecily!
我可怜的塞西莉
My sweet wronged Gwendolen!
我亲爱的冒牌格温多琳
Hello?
有人吗
I guess we could have bought her a bigger bouquet.
咱们应该送多一点的花儿
I'll fix that.
我来搞定
What are you doing?
你这是...
Voila!
搞定了
No. You can't do that.
这样不好吧
Too late. Already done.
晚了 弄好了都
Can you believe that cheap bastard?
这种便宜货咱怎么送的出去
Um... hey, will you hold...
嗯....
will you hold this for a second? Thanks.
帮我拿一下 谢了
Sure.
没问题
Funny text?
搞笑短♥信♥
Yeah, no, it was, um... it's nothing.
嗯 也不是
Who's it from?
谁发的
My sister.
我姐姐
Actually, can I borrow your phone for a second?
能借我电♥话♥用一下吗
Yeah. What do you need?
好啊 你要干吗
My mom called earlier,
刚才我妈给我打电♥话♥
and I wanted to text her back, but my battery died.
我想发短♥信♥给她 可是手♥机♥没电了
Oh, damn. Mine-mine just died, too.
晕 我手♥机♥也没电了
Hmm. Weird.
真巧
That's pretty weird.
是啊 好奇怪
Congratulations.
恭喜
Real good. These are for you.
你演得棒极了 这花是送你的
Oh... They're so beautiful!
好漂亮
Congratulations. Mm.
恭喜
Silver thought they'd be too much,
小银还说买♥♥的花儿多了点
but I told her you'd love them.
我跟她说你超爱花的
Emily...
艾米丽
you were so good.
你的表演棒极了
Amazing. Seriously,
说真的
I wasn't even bored,
我竟然从头看到尾
and I hate old plays where people talk funny.
我从来不喜欢古装戏的 说话口音好搞笑
You know, I just love going out there every night;
我喜欢每晚都去排练
It's such a rush!
时间过得好快
You know, I know it's not Broadway or anything,
虽然不是在百老汇演出
but it's a great stepping stone.
但毕竟是个好的开始
Great show tonight, Emily.
艾米丽 你今晚的表现太棒了
You too, Maggie. Great work.
你也是 麦琪 一样出色
I swear,
我发誓
if that girl steps on my line one more time...
要是那女人再抢我台词
I mean, did you see her miss her cue in the second act?
你们注意到第二幕时她忘词了吗
It's like every night,
每次排练都这样
something so unprofessional!
非常业余的表现
So, do you guys want to go out tonight?
今晚大家要不要出去玩
Or do you have other plans?
你们有别的安排吗
We're all yours. Totally.
都听你的 没错
Awesome. I'll just wash off my face
棒极了 我去卸妆
and change into something a little less 19th-century,
换上现代的衣服
and we'll hit the town!
好好开心一下
I can't get over the flowers
你们送的花让我受宠若惊
You guys must have spent a fortune.
一定花了不少钱吧
Hmm, not as much as you think.
也没有啦
So, you want to come over to my house after school and study?
放学之后去我家吧
You mean you'd turn on the music and dance around
你准备听着音乐跳着舞
while I do my homework and then you copy it?
等着我做完作业给你抄
Yes... and cookies.
没错 我还准备了甜点喔
It always seems like
要是没有甜点
such a bad deal until you bring up the cookies.
就太不划算了
Hey, guys.
姐♥妹♥们♥
Annie.
安妮
So, how are you doing?
最近好吗
I'm fine.
挺好的
Not... really.
其实也不算好
I'm embarrassed.
我觉得很过意不去
Humiliated,
挺丢脸的
actually, and I'm sure everybody thinks I'm a total psychopath.
大家肯定觉得我精神有问题
Not everybody.
不是所有人啦
We don't. Really?
我们就不这么想 真的吗
You had a bad day.
我知道那天你心情很差
You almost put Emily through the vending machine.
你都快把艾米丽推到自动贩卖♥♥机底下了
But you didn't.
幸好你收手了
So, how was your three-day "Vacation"?
你那三天假期怎么 过的
Oh, you know... amazing.
棒极了
Yeah, Mother has never been so proud.
我妈妈从来没这么自豪过
We just shopped and partied.
我们就是扫扫货 搞搞聚会什么的
No, she was really pissed off.
她都快被我气死了
But I don't blame her.
我能理解
I totally lost it.
我真的失去理智了
I let envy and jealousy get the best of me,
我被嫉妒冲昏了头
but... I learned my lesson.
不过我接受教训了
And I really just want to put it behind me and move on.
我真得想把这些都置之脑后 继续生活
Have you talked to Emily?
你和艾米丽谈过了吗
No. We've pretty much
没有 自从那事之后
avoided each other since it happened.
我们都避免见到彼此
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表