剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on 90210
《新飞越比弗利》前情提要
You're my girl.
你是我的女人
And I want everyone to know that.
我想光明正大地在一起
Give me a call.
打给我吧
Ade, I want our friendship back.
艾德 我希望我们还是朋友
How do we make it better?
我们怎样才能和好呢
Break up with him. I can't.
和他分手 我不能
We've been friends for too long
我们是那么久的朋友
to let a guy come in between us.
怎么能因为一个男生就毁了我们的友谊
Really?
真的吗
Tomorrow? Okay, thank you. Bye.
明天吗 好的 谢谢 再见
I have my NYU alumni interview tomorrow.
我明天要去参加纽约大学的校友面试
What about your hair?
你的头发怎么办
What about my hair?
我头发怎么了
Are you Christopher Smith? I am.
您是克里斯托夫·史密斯吗 是的
What did you think of Black Swan?
你觉得《黑天鹅》 怎么样
Hi, Christopher. This is Erin Silver.
克里斯托夫你好 我是艾莲·西福尔
Christopher, me again.
克里斯托夫 还是我
Look, I just had a thought, and it's about Black Swan.
我还有一个想法 有个关于《黑天鹅》的
Do you want the job or not? Yeah.
你干还是不干 干
You're famous.
你是名人
I used to be.
我过去是
Getting old is a bitch, Annie.
安妮 岁月不饶人啊
Are you okay there?
你没事吧
Oh, yeah. It's just my lucky thong.
没事 只是我的幸运丁字裤
It's made of some gnarly lace, and it is itchy.
上面的劣质蕾丝弄得我痒痒
Okay, that's better.
恩 好多了
You have a lucky thong? Yeah.
你还有幸运丁字裤呢 恩
Never mind. Of course you have a lucky thong.
当我没问 你当然会有幸运丁字裤咯
Why are you wearing your lucky thong?
为什么要穿上幸运丁字裤呢
Because I need luck.
因为我需要点运气
I'm going to find out any day
不知道哪一天
whether I get into C.U. or not.
我就会知道自己是否被加大录取
And I have to get in, I just have to.
我必须被录取 必须
I think you're going to get in. Really?
你肯定会考上的 真的吗
Yeah. Your grades are up.
对 你的成绩有所提升
You did that charity calendar thing.
还有那些月行一善的事
What college wouldn't want you?
哪个大学会不录取你呢
You're awesome. Oh, thank you.
你优秀极了 谢谢你
Maybe I don't need my lucky thong after all.
或许我已经不需要幸运丁字裤了
Maybe not... Whoa, no!
或许不需要 不
Please don't take off your underwear in public, Naomi.
娜欧米 别在公共场合脱♥内♥裤♥ 求你了
Why? Do you want to take 'em off?
为什么 你想亲自脱吗
Later.
待会再说
Check it out.
看看
It's like we started a new trend.
貌似我们引领了新的潮流
I think geek is the new chic.
书呆子成时尚新宠了
Have they done something different with the grilled cheese?
他们加了什么特别调料到烤乳酪里吗
It's like gouda met Buddha. It's insanely delicious.
就跟酪中之神似的 好吃毙了
Okay, girl really likes her grilled cheese, huh?
这姑娘真是爱上烤乳酪了
Are you mocking me?
你在嘲笑我吗
Try this.
吃吃看
Uh, no thank you.
不了 谢谢
Come on!
来点儿嘛
Well, it's... I'm good.
真的很 不用
Um, no.
不用
Philistines.
真不识货
After my first week at NYU,
等我在纽约大学过完首周后
I'm not speaking to a single one of you ever again.
就再也不理你们这帮人了
Wait, did you get in? Well, not officially,
等会 你被录取了吗 还没正式录取
but I had the most amazing interview
但我面试进展超顺利
and Christopher, the alumni guy I met with,
而克里斯托夫 面试我的那位校友
basically told me that I was in.
差不多算是告诉我没什么悬念了
Wow, congrats. That's awesome.
恭喜啊 这太棒了
So when do you find out for sure? Any day now.
那什么时候能确定 任何时候
I called Christopher a few times.
我给克里斯托夫打了几次电♥话♥
He just hasn't called me back yet.
但他还没回我
Wait. You called him?
等会 你打给他了吗
It's cool. He gave me his number.
没事的 是他给我留的号♥码
Look, Navid, you don't understand.
纳维 你不明白
It's fine, trust me.
没事的 相信我
Try not to worry for once.
这次别再杞人忧天了
I'm going to get some dessert.
我去拿些甜点
Who wants ice cream?
谁要冰激凌
Anyone? My treat.
有人要吗 我请客
Yeah. I'm good.
我 我不用了
Okay, somebody take away her coffee before she gets back.
好吧 她回来之前 谁来把她的咖啡拿走
And here we go. Give me that baby.
来啦 给我抱抱
Hello. I have got this thing down.
你好啊 我得去处理这些
I'm telling you, I can have this kid wiped
我跟你说 我前一秒才把他弄干净
and diapered in under a minute.
刚给他换了尿布
You know what, I should enter a contest.
我都可以取参加换尿布比赛了
Well, I think you're pretty terrific.
你确实很棒
Well, tell me more.
就这样吗
Oh, actually I was talking to Jack.
其实我是在跟杰克说话
Oh, that stings.
伤了个心
Hey, I was thinking if you're not busy tomorrow,
我在想 如果你明天不忙的话
maybe I could take you out on a real date.
或许我们该来一次真正意义上的约会
Ooh, as in a restaurant that doesn't have a menu you color in?
是要去那个 你对菜单毫无兴趣的餐馆吗
Well, maybe even a wine list. Wow.
或许酒水单上也没有 这样啊
Crazy.
疯狂吧
How you doing?
最近怎么样
Hungry. Oh, good. Me, too.
饿 那好啊 我也是
I was thinking we could go to that
我们可以去
new sushi place on La Cienega.
拉·谢纳加那边新开的一家寿司店
It's kind of pricey, but I heard it's supposed to be great.
价格有点贵 但听说味道还不错
Sure. Sounds good to me.
好 听起来不错
Friend of yours?
你朋友吗
Oh, no, it's nobody.
不 谁都不是
You can call him back.
你可以打回去的
No, that's cool. I'll just deal with it later.
不 没事的 一会再说吧
Let's get some dinner, man.
去吃顿好的 伙计
I'm telling you, I'm starving. Yeah, yeah, me, too.
我说 我饿惨了 是啊 我也是
So I finished sorting through all of those clothes.
我已经分类整理好那些衣服了
I made a Good Will pile,
一堆是好衣服
and a sell-to-a-fancy-vintage-store-for-a-lot-of-money,
一堆可以卖♥♥到旧物店大赚一把
and I made a pile of, you-can't-throw-these-away-they're-such-treasures.
还有一堆扔掉了就是暴殄天物的宝贝
Sounds good.
不错
So why are you staring at me like a fish on a hook?
不过为什么你像盯着只上钩之鱼一样盯着我看
I wanted to talk to you about...
我想跟你聊聊 关于
whether you would like some tea.
你要不要喝点儿茶呢
Some tea?
喝茶
Okay, fine.
好 好啊
Okay, great. Thank you.
好的 棒极了 谢谢你
Uh, and, um...
还有
Are you planning on killing yourself?
你在计划着自杀吗
What?
什么
I found some articles about suicide
我在你书桌的吸墨台下 找到了一些
under your desk blotter. How dare you.
关于自杀的文章 你胆子够大的
I'm sorry. It was an accident.
抱歉 我不是故意的
Do that again and you're fired!
下不为例 否则你就被炒了
Marla, please, talk to me.
玛拉 求你了 跟我聊聊
Are you really thinking about suicide?
你真打算过自杀吗
Why would you do that?
为什么要那么做呢
I have Alzheimer's disease, Annie.
我有老年痴呆症 安妮
I'm really sorry.
真抱歉
But you shouldn't kill yourself.
但也不能因为这就自杀啊
Well, thank you. I'll keep that in mind.
谢谢 我会记得的
Marla, I'm serious.
玛拉 我说真的
I know that it must be hard to forget things.
我知道 老是忘记事情会很难受
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表