剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
she saw you guys making out on the back porch,
说她看到你们俩在后廊亲热
which she decided to tell me right before my big audition,
于是她就在我试镜前告诉了我
which I then proceeded to screw up royally.
接着我就演砸了
Oh, Annie, I am so sorry.
安妮 我很抱歉
I didn't want you to know until I was sure it was serious.
我本想等我们关系确定后再告诉你
Whoa. So, is it serious?
哇哦 那你们是认真的吗
No. I don't know.
我不知道
That's why I didn't tell you yet.
所以我才没告诉你
Look, I... I do like him.
我 我的确喜欢他
He makes me happy.
他让我快乐
Are you okay with me dating him?
你同意我和他约会吗
I guess.
我想可以吧
I mean, it's very strange,
虽然感觉很怪
but if he makes you happy, then you should go for it.
但如果他让你快乐 你就该争取一下
So the audition wasn't great, huh?
试镜不成功吗
Picture a train wreck,
想象下火车失事
and then picture a plane crashing into the train wreck
再想象下一架飞机又撞上了火车
and then picture a bird flying overhead of the wreck
再想象下一只小鸟飞过
and taking a giant crap on it,
拉了一大泡屎在上面
and that was me onstage.
我当时就这样
Oh, it couldn't have been that bad.
情况肯定没那么糟
It was.
情况就是这样
I had to start over three times.
我重来了三次
Okay, when you finally got through it,
好吧 那在你终于演完后
how was it?
感觉如何
I guess it was okay.
我想还行吧
Well, you know what they say when a bird craps on you.
知道人们怎么说小鸟在头上拉屎吗
Hmm?
怎么说
It's good luck.
那表示好运
These cocktails are sublime.
这些鸡尾酒味道真棒
Did you know
你知道
kombucha is a tea fermented from
康普茶是酵母
a mass of yeast and bacteria?
和细菌发酵制成的吗
Are you joking?
你开玩笑吗
About what?
开什么玩笑
Naomi, the vibe of this party is amazing.
娜欧米 这次聚会的氛围真是棒极了
Thanks, Sunbeam.
谢谢 桑冰
Namaste.
祝好
Namaste. Namaste.
祝好 祝好
You know, you really inspired me tonight.
你今晚大大鼓舞了我
You were so generous with this party
你为这场聚会慷慨解囊
and the land you donated.
还捐了一块地
I decided to donate the money for the new buildings.
我决定捐钱盖新楼
That's wonderful, Sunbeam.
那太棒了 桑冰
How generous.
你真大方
Well, it's my obligation, really.
这是我的责任
'Cause Guru Sona's helped you so much?
因为宗师索娜帮了你大忙吗
Yeah. And because...
是的 还因为
well, I guess I'm going to be part
接下来很长一段时间
of the Shining Tree for a long time.
我将会是"闪烁灵树"的一部分
Can I tell you something
我能跟你说件事吗
I don't think I'm supposed to tell anyone?
这事儿我本不该说的
Oh, sure.
当然
Guru Sona told me
宗师索娜告诉我
that I'm on a higher spiritual plane than most people.
我的悟性比其他人高
I'm what they call the Golden Fruit.
我是他们所谓的黄金果
That means "The chosen one."
也就是天选之子
I'm like your spiritual leader.
我就像是你的精神领袖
Okay, these shrimp are the bomb.
这些虾是炸♥弹♥
I'm, like, not somebody who says "The bomb,"
我不会像有些人那样说炸♥弹♥
but these shrimp help me understand
但这些虾让我明白
why people say "The bomb."
为什么人们说炸♥弹♥
Mmm! What?
怎么了
Does your mother not feed you?
你妈妈不让你吃吗
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Leave her alone.
喂喂喂 别管她
She probably worked up an appetite
她这么胡吃海喝
winning the surf competition.
可能是为了夺得冲浪冠军
That's no excuse to bogart all the shrimp.
这也不能成为她占着这盘虾的理由
They're made of soy.
这虾是豆子做的
Dude, they're bogus shrimp.
这些是假虾
This is soy dressed up as shrimp?
这是大豆做成的虾吗
That is genius.
太有才了
What the...?
天
I know, it's brilliant.
太有才了
Whoa.
天
What's going on?
怎么了
Oh, my gay.
天 同志
Does that mean Ian and Teddy are, like...?
伊恩和泰迪是...
Yes, yes, so just smile and act normal.
是的 保持微笑 表现正常点
Gay? Yes.
同志 是的
Yeah, but... Ask questions later.
但 以后再问
What...? Just accept him.
什么 接受他
He is your friend.
他是你们的朋友
He's the same Teddy he's always been.
他还是原来那个泰迪
Wow, my gaydar was so broken.
我居然没察觉出来
Sure you're ready?
你确定准备好了吗
Right now, yes.
现在准备好了
In about ten seconds, not so much.
再过十秒就不确定了
So let's just do it.
我们过去吧
Okay.
好
No wonder I never slept with him.
难怪我从没跟他上过床
Hey, everyone.
大家好啊
Hey! There's room for you guys.
坐这儿吧
You want to...? Yes, yeah.
你能... 好
Slide over, sit down.
小银 过来 坐
Come on.
来吧
Well, I know this might be kind of a big surprise
我知道这也许对大家来说很意外
for everyone, but, um, I'm gay.
但 我是同性恋
So that's, that's that.
事情就是这样
Is she all right?
她没事吧
Oh, yeah, she had, she had a big, uh, surf competition,
没事 她要参加一个大型冲浪比赛
uh, wore herself out, so she's either that or...
压力太大了 所以她不这样的话
...totally stoned.
就要酩酊大醉了
Hey, I'm sorry for blowing up at you.
很抱歉 冲你发脾气了
It's okay.
没事的
I'm sorry if I was acting weird.
我也很抱歉 若我有什么怪异表现的话
Don't worry about it.
没这回事
Ivy, you got to take it easy.
艾薇 你别那么激动
It's time for your speech.
到你演讲了
Thank you.
谢谢
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Everyone, hi, I just wanted to say a few words.
各位 我有几句话想说
When I met Guru Sona,
当我遇见宗师索娜的时候
I was in a really bad place.
是我心情最低落的时候
I was living out of fear.
我生活在恐惧中
I could not see clearly,
无法♥正♥常的辨别事请
but now, thanks to her,
但是因为她
I can.
现在我可以了
I can see just what a phony she really is.
我可以看清她是一个多么虚伪的人
You knew I was weak
你知道我当时精神不好
and you used me.
所以就利用我
Well, I'm not weak anymore,
但现在 我恢复过来了
but you,
而你
Guru Sona,
宗师索娜
are a con artist,
是一个大骗子
so you can take your mantras
所以收起你的祷文
and your yoga and your Shining Tree of Life
瑜伽还有那个什么闪烁灵树吧
and shove it up your ashram.
去你的什么破修院
And by the way, kombucha is made of bacteria and yeast.
顺便说句 康普茶其实就是细菌和酵母
It's okay.
没事的
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表