剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
He's playing great.
他状态很好
Come on teddy!
再加把劲 泰迪
I don't understand what's keeping Adrianna.
我在想怎么艾德还没有到
Well, the roads are a mess.
路况很糟
Ace him!
打个Ace球
He's not serving.
不是他发球
You can only ace someone when you're serving.
发球直接得分才叫Ace
Let's just be grateful I'm using tennis terminology.
我能用网球术语就很了不起了
When we first started dating,
我们刚开始约会时
I told him to serve a no-hitter.
我让他打一个无安打赛局[棒球术语]
Adrianna's not picking up her phone now.
阿德里安娜现在不接电♥话♥
Match point.
到赛点了
All right, baby!
好样的 宝贝
What is it?
他怎么了
So I spent most of the summer holed up watching movies,
于是我整个暑假都躲起来看电影
Just trying to forget.
只是为了忘掉这件事
I really thought I could
我本以为我这辈子
since I wasn't gonna him again,
再也不用见到他了
But now that I am, I...
但是现在我还是要见他
I can't. I just can't.
我不能忘却那些事
You didn't get a rape kit?
你没有去作强♥暴♥检查
Did you tell anyone what happened?
也没告诉过其他人吗
No!
没有
It was...
因为
It was humiliating.
这事让人难以启齿
I felt ashamed...
我觉得很羞愧
Like I deserved it.
像是遭了报应
Naomi, listen to me.
娜欧米你听我说
You did not deserve it.
你不是罪有应得
You didn't ask for it
这不是你主动要求的
and you didn't provoke it.
你也没有勾引他
Yes, I did.
不 我有
Last year,
去年
I accused this guy of sexual harassment.
我指控那个家伙对我性骚扰
And I made it up.
我撒了谎
Which is another reason why I didn't feel like I could come forward.
这是我没有勇气站出来的另一个原因
Does this mean I don't have a case?
是不是意味着我不可以立案
No. I think you should still press charges.
不 我想你应该起诉他
You're just gonna have to prepare yourself
你先做好心理准备吧
for a very messy trial.
官司会很难打
His attorneys will try to attack you,
他的律师将会在法庭上极力诋毁你
They'll drag you through the mud.
他们会把你拖入泥潭
And if I don't want to go through all of that, then what?
如果我不想经历这些 结果会怎样
He just gets to go on and live the rest of his life
他就可以逍遥法外 继续过他的好日子
while I'm left like this?
而我要这样痛苦地过一辈子吗
I can't sleep.
我天天寝食难安
When I'm talking to people, it's like I'm not even there.
我和别人说话的时候 仿佛灵魂出窍
It's like
感觉像是
I'm watching this person who looks like me and sounds like me,
我在望着那个音容笑貌同我一样的人
but it's not me anymore.
但那个人已经不是原来的我了
It's this stranger who doesn't want anyone to touch her
那个陌生人不想和任何人接触
or look at her.
也不想被别人关注
Let me refer you to a counseling service.
让我帮你找个心理咨♥询♥师吧
It may help for you to talk about it.
你把这些事说出来也许会好受些
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想说这些事情
I don't want to go through a whole trial
我不想打一宗没有任何结果
just to end up in the same place but worse
还带来一堆麻烦的官司
because then everyone will know and they'll think
因为如果我说出来 别人会以为
I'm some lying sociopath.
我是个骗人的疯子
No! God, this was a bad idea.
天啊 或许我根本就不应该来这
Wait.
等下
If there's anything I can do...
如果有需要我帮忙的地方
Can you turn me back into the person I was before that night?
你能把我变回那一晚之间的我吗
Because that's all I want.
那才是我唯一想要的
Just breathe. Breathe.
别激动 放松放松
I need to put a brace on it.
我要给你上个支架
Come on, ade, pick up.
艾德 拜托 接电♥话♥啊
We have an 11-44.
需要一名验尸官
Dead on arrival.
伤者送到时已死亡
I can't believe javier's dead.
我不相信哈维尔已经死了
Miss, is there someone you can call?
小姐 你能给家人朋友打个电♥话♥
To pick you up?
来接你回去吗
Uh, yeah, my boyfriend.
有的 我男友
Oh, wait, this isn't...
等下 这个难道不是
Hmm?
什么
Nothing. Forget it.
没什么
Thank you so much for bringing these dresses.
谢谢你帮我把这些衣服拿来
I knew I wouldn't have time to swing by the store.
我根本就没有时间逛商店
It's our pleasure.
不用客气
Okay, you have to help me choose.
好吧 那你们帮我选下
I want an outfit that's gonna make me feel confident,
我需要一身衣服让我重新焕发自信
I've been laying low recently,
我都低迷了好一段时间了
And I just need something that says "I'm back."
我需要那种有''王者归来''感觉的衣服
Well, nothing says you're back like backless.
那就选那件露后背的嘛
Plus, it'll make your ass look like
另外这件衣服让你的臀部
a ripe little melon.
看起来像个熟透的小瓜
All right, backless it is.
那就这件露背装啦
Thank you, girls.
多谢你们啦
So that one's gonna be $400.
那件400美金
Oh, yeah, actually, I'm a little short on cash right now.
事实上 我最近手头有点紧
I was thinking I could get it on layaway?
我能分期付款吗
Naomi, we're running a business here.
娜欧米 我们是在做生意
Come on. What are friends for?
别这样嘛 我们不是朋友吗
Friends wouldn't ask friends
朋友才不会要求她的朋友
to give them dresses for free.
免费送裙子给她呢
Okay, bitch.
好吧 贱♥人♥
What did you say?
你刚说什么了
I called her a bitch.
我叫她贱♥人♥了
I'm sorry.
对不起
I meant, ho.
我不是有意的
Kim, that's it. We're out of here!
金姆 什么也别说了 我们走吧
You better stay out of our store.
你最好再也不要来我们的店了
Gladly, actually.
最好不过了
When I get my trust fund, you'll be sorry.
等我拿到信托基金的时候
Oh, and one more thing, Kim,
你们就哭去吧 还有 金姆
Just so you know,
告诉你一声
whenever you're on "Who wore it best?"
下次你参加选美比赛时
I vote for the other girl.
我会投票给其他女孩的
What would you say is your biggest strength? And weakness?
你觉得你最大的优点和缺点是什么呢
Okay, well, strength?
我的优点吗
Um, I guess would be my enthusiasm.
我觉得自己充满热情
I'm generally a pretty positive person.
我是个积极开朗的人
And, uh, weakness?
至于缺点呢
Um, I can be a bit of a perfectionist.
我觉得我有时候太苛求完美
So, what'd you do this summer?
那你这个暑假都做了什么呢
Uh... Well, this summer, um,
这个暑假嘛
I just... I decided to just lay low,
这个夏天我挺低调的
You know, since it's my last summer
因为这毕竟是我入大学前
before college.
最后一个暑假了
I wanted to spend time with the family,
我想花些时间和家人在一起
And I read a couple good books, you know.
我看了一些不错的书
Well, guess you can't expect to have an earthquake without a few aftershocks.
看来大震之后免不了要来几次余震
Yeah, that's true.
是啊 没错
I mean, after something big happens,
我是说 当人生发生巨大的动荡后
You can't just go on pretending like nothing happened,
你不可能假装什么事都没发生过
Because there are always aftershocks.
因为总会有余震的
I mean, there have to be aftershocks.
我是说 怎么可能没有余震呢
I'm not sure I'm following you.
我没太听懂你的意思
No. I-I know.
不 我知道
I'm sorry.
抱歉
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表