剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
It's an international flight, so there'll be
这是国际航♥班♥ 所以下了飞机
lines and security on the other end.
就得排队安检了
Really?
是吗
But, hey, at least you're clear of crying babies
至少没有邻座小孩
in the next seat.
烦人的哭声
Unless you sit next to Navid.
和纳维坐一起的话就不一定了
Vamos a mexico, bitches!
墨西哥我来啦
Is that max miller?
那是麦克斯·米勒吗
What is he doing here?
他怎么也来了
Hi, everyone. my math tutor Max.
大家好 这是我的数学家教麦克斯
You brought a math tutor?
你怎么把数学家教带来了
I'm failing pre calc,
我要恶补微积分
And there's a huge test when we get back.
假期结束之后会有个很重要的考试
If I don't do well, I won't get off the wait list for CU.
考好了才能从加州大学的候补名单脱颖而出
Guess you've never been one to pack lightly.
你无论去哪都有一堆行李
Really?
不会吧
who reads those things?
谁还会看这种东西啊
Me. I read these things.
我会看啊
You should always be prepared just in case of...
你要提前做好功课 以免
Oh, my god!
怎么可能
Disaster.
祸从天降
Why is she here?!
谁叫她来的
Okay, Silver's coming?
小银怎么也在
Uh, not if you're coming.
你来我走
Yes, Silver, sit down. Yes, you are.
小银 冷静 你不要走
You know what?
你听好
It's fine. I'll leave.
我走 没关系
I can't believe you guys invited her.
你们怎么能叫她来呢
Stop it, both of you, all right?
你们俩都给我住嘴
You both have done really horrible things to each other.
你们彼此伤害得够多了
Really horrible things.
真的很过分
And we get why you're upset,
我们知道你心情不好
But you're gonna have to get over it
但你们总得迈过这道坎
because you're both our friends, okay?
因为大家都是朋友 好不好
Whatever.
随便吧
Hello, folks, and welcome aboard.
大家好 欢迎搭乘本次航♥班♥
The cabin doors are closing. Please buckle your seat belts
舱门已经关闭 请系好安全带
and prepare for the flight.
飞机就要起飞了
Watch out, Mexico, here we come!
留神啦 墨西哥 我们来啦
Welcome to the Burro Encantado.
欢迎来到Burro Encantado
That means "Enchanted donkey."
意思是魔法驴
I see someone read our web site.
看来已经有人从我们的网站了解过了
The spa is just down the hall.
大厅里可以泡温泉
And of course, the beach is just a short walk across the dunes,
从酒店出去穿过沙丘走几步就到沙滩了
where you will find parasailing, snorkeling, surfing,
那边可以滑伞 潜水 冲浪
even swimming with the dolfinas.
还能和海豚一起游泳
See? I told you there'd be dolfinas!
听见了吧 我都说这有海豚了
A few warnings.
有些注意事项你们要记住
The riptides here are stronger than they are in California,
这边的海浪比加州的要大
so be careful.
所以小心点
And do not drink the tap water,
不要直接饮用自来水
unless you want to spend your vacation in your hotel room.
不然只能呆在酒店里打发时间了
Well, who needs water when we have Margaritas?!
有玛格丽特谁还会喝自来水
Bienvenidos.
欢迎
Bienvenido a Mexico!
欢迎来到墨西哥
You all right back there?
你一个人搞得定吗
Your suitcase is bigger than my closet.
你的手提箱比我衣柜都大
I like to have clothing options.
我习惯多带点衣服
Never pegged you as a over-packer.
你居然也是大包小包的
Like an onion, baby.
就像洋葱
Layer after layer.
一层接着一层
Yeah, layer after layer of clothing options.
层层叠叠都是你的衣服
Okay, 103.
103号♥房♥
Uh... Silver?
小银
This is a great room. Guac!
这个房♥间好漂亮 鳄梨沙拉酱
Oh, yes! I'm starving.
太好了 我饿死了
Yeah, it's pretty nice.
对 是很漂亮
The bedspread's really not my taste,
我不喜欢这种床单
But, luckily, I brought a spare.
幸好我带了备用床单来
What?
什么
Tell me you're kidding.
你开玩笑的吧
I'm kidding.
开玩笑的
Mmm! Right?! Mmm!
真好吃
So good!
太好吃了
You're really digging that guacamole, huh?
你真的很爱吃鳄梨色拉酱
Oh, my god, Navid! Yeah!
纳维 太棒了
Buenos dias, novio guapo!
早上好 潇洒哥
7:32.
才七点三十二
Exactly. Which means we're already behind schedule.
没错 我们已经起晚了
It's our first day in Cabo and we have so much to do:
今天是在卡波的第一天 咱们行程很满的
Like zipline in the jungle and shopping in the Mercado.
去丛林里滑索 到梅尔卡多扫货
Oh, and it would be so great if we could squeeze in lunch
要是还能去网站推荐的那家咖啡馆
at this amazing little cafe that I read about.
吃午饭就再好不过了
Hey, come on!
拜托啦
Ah! Okay, all right. I'm up.
好吧 好吧 我起
I just thought the whole point of vacation was
我一直觉得假期就是用来
to sleep and relax.
好好休息放松的
Which is why I have "relaxing by the pool"
所以我打算下午
scheduled for later this afternoon.
在泳池边小憩
You scheduled time to relax?
你连休息时间也计划好了啊
I may have.
差不多吧
But I also set aside a little time tonight for skinny dipping.
我还预留了点晚上的时间 打算去裸泳
But, you know, but if you don't like schedules
不过如果你不喜欢我的计划
I can just forget about it all.
就当我什么都没说过
It's really not...
没关系
What are you talking about? I love schedules...
怎么会 你安排得挺好的
Hey, shower now. Kiss later.
先去洗澡 等等再亲热
But... Let us... Let...
等会 咱们先
No, no, no. Up, up, up.
不行 快起床 起床 起床
Let's go.
出发啦
Thank you.
谢啦
There are some very cute boys around here.
这里有好多可爱的男孩子喔
Yeah, but they're all straight.
是啊 不过他们都是直男
Well, regardless, I really glad
无所谓啦 很高兴看到你
you're ready to get back on the horse.
能重新翻身上马
Or the burro, as it were.
还是上驴呢 好像是驴来着
That is a horrible expression. You know what I mean.
这个比喻好烂 你懂我的意思
Come on, there's got to be some prospects around here for you.
这里肯定有适合你的
Last Friday, I did run into that guy, you know, from Malibu,
上周五 我遇见一个小伙子 马里布的
That I hit with the tennis ball.
我的网球砸到了他的脸
You ran into cute black eye guy?
你遇见了一个黑眸帅哥吗
And?
然后呢
And he asked me out.
他主动约我出去
That's great!
好棒啊
Not so much.
可惜啊
I just want to have a good time, you know.
我就是想好好玩玩
Just keep things light, fun.
放轻松 找点乐子
No strings attached.
不受拘束的那种
Nothing wrong with that.
没什么问题啊
Well, he seemed to think differently.
他好像误会我了
Montgomery?
蒙哥马利
Tripp Willenson.
特里普·威伦森
Hey, man. What what are you doing here?
老兄 你 你怎么在这里
I'm on spring break with some of my buddies from Princeton.
我跟普林斯顿的一帮兄弟们来这度春假
Us, too.
我们也是
This is Silver. Silver, this is Tripp.
这位是小银 小银 这位是特里普
He was my roommate at Exeter.
他是我在埃克塞特时的室友
Nice to meet you. You, too.
很高兴见到你 我也是
This is crazy.
太疯狂了这
Yeah. It's been forever.
我们都好久没见了
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表