剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
This is not what it looks like.
你们不要误会
You invited Mr. Cannon to meet you in a hotel,
你把坎南老师约到酒店来
Which is obviously inappropriate.
是很不恰当的行为
Given your medical history...
鉴于你的病史
I had no idea that you were bipolar. I'm so sorry, silver.
我不知道你有过躁郁症 对不起小银
Had I known, I might have recognized the signs.
早知道的话 就该注意到你的异常行为
No, wait.
等等
That's not what this...
不是你们说的那样
Silver, we think you might be having another break...
小银 我们觉得你应该再调整...
I'm not.
用不着
Have you been taking your medication?
你有在坚持吃药吗
Of course! that has nothing to do with this!
当然 这是两码事
Then what does this have to do with?
那这究竟是怎么回事
Him!
因为他
He has been acting all weird with me.
是他一直在对我图谋不轨
He has been inappropriate with me.
他一直在挑逗我
We have the transcript from your internet chat.
我们有你们的聊天记录
You clearly propositioned him.
很明显 是你在勾引他
Yeah. It's because he...
对 那是因为
Because...
因为
Because what?
因为什么
In light of your illness,
考虑到你的病史
we're not going to treat this as a disciplinary matter,
我们不会处分你
But we will be speaking with your family.
但我们得和你的家人谈谈
And you'll have to commit to counseling sessions.
你得接受心理辅♥导♥
Silver,
小银
We just want to help you.
我们这是在帮你
So, what's going on?
怎么回事
Um, I thought that we weren't gonna do this.
咱们都还没准备好
I really want to be with you,
我真的很想和你在一起
And you really want to be with me.
你也想和我在一起
And Liam...
而利亚姆
He's made it really clear
他已经表明立场
He wants nothing to do with either of us.
咱们的事跟他无关
So I say we give everybody what they want.
这是皆大欢喜的结局
I'm glad you changed your mind.
真高兴你能改变主意
What's the matter, baby?
怎么了 宝贝儿
Nothing.
没事
Then why aren't you...?
那你怎么还没
Because you're just not that hot.
因为你不够吸引我
Dixon's an idiot.
迪克森真是个傻瓜
Completely out of his mind.
绝对疯了吧
I just don't know how I could be so stupid.
我为什么这么白♥痴♥
You weren't.
胡说
You aren't.
你不是
I am.
我是
No, you're not.
你才不白♥痴♥
He's the stupid one. He is.
他才是白♥痴♥
I mean, to have a girl like you and give her up,
放弃你这么好的女友
I honestly don't know what he's thinking.
真不知道他怎么想的
You don't have to say that, okay?
别那么说 好吗
I know I don't.
我知道
But it's true.
可我是实话实说
You're so smart,
你那么聪明
So funny...
俏皮
So beautiful.
迷人
Look, I probably shouldn't tell you this...
或许我不该告诉你
What?
什么
I'm crazy about you, gidget.
我对你神魂颠倒
He thinks he's won.
他觉得自己赢了
Yeah, I'm beginning to think he has, too.
看来没人能扳倒他了
No way.
没门
Hey, Mr. Cannon.
坎南老师
Now remember, you're supposed to keep your distance...
记好 你我之间要保持距离
You think you've beaten us, don't you?
你认为自己赢了 对吗
Well, you haven't.
别做梦了
We're not letting this go.
我们不会就此罢休的
We have a plan
我们的计划
That's gonna make you pay for what you did.
会让你为自己的行为付出代价的
Oh, and by the way,
对了
Your documentary? It sucks.
你的记录片拍得太烂了
Silver, what is our plan?
小银 有什么计划
I have no idea, but he looks kind of nervous, doesn't he?
我不知道 不过看得出来他很紧张
Totally.
是的
Mm, good.
很好
Now laugh.
笑得大声点
So, got your test results back.
你的化验结果出来了
I know, and I know I have it
我已经知道结果了
Because your nurse wouldn't give me the results over the phone,
因为护士在电♥话♥里不肯告诉我结果
And because you wanted to see me in person...
你想亲自告诉我
Whoa, slow down.
等等
You're negative.
你的化验结果是阴性的
What?
什么
You don't have HIV.
你没有得艾滋病
I don't understand. Then why did you want to see me?
我不懂 那你为什么要见我
Well, because you dodged a bullet.
你差点就中招了
And I wanted to have a talk with you about practicing safe sex.
我想跟你说说安全性行为的重要性
I don't believe it.
太意外了
I-I broke up with my girlfriend
我刚刚和女友分手
Because I didn't want to tell her I had it.
因为我不想让她知道我得了这病
I-I gotta call her.
我要打给她
I gotta call her right now. I'm sorry.
现在就告诉她
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表