剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
And I'm not going to let you peck away at my faith, so...
我才不会让你们这群鸟啄走我的信仰
if you'll excuse me I'm going to go get a kombucha cocktail.
恕我失陪 我要去拿点康普茶鸡尾酒
Hello!
你好啊
Emily, what are you doing here?
艾米丽 你来这干什么
Well, I tried to write my English paper,
我刚试图写英语论文来着
but I just couldn't bear to leave you here alone
但把你单独留这儿 还没有精神支柱
without moral support, so look what I brought.
我于心不安啊 瞧我带了些什么
It's diet soda, though.
这是无糖饮料
I think it'll work just as good, so...
我觉得味道应该不会差太多 所以
Emily...
艾米丽
You open the soda. You break the end off.
你就开罐 抽出吸管
And then you stick it in, like this. Emily, Emily.
然后像这样插♥进♥去 艾米丽
I'm already feeling a little bit queasy.
我已经紧张得有点想吐了
But that's really sweet.
但你真的很贴心
Thank you.
谢谢你
Annie Wilson?
安妮·威尔森
Here we go.
到我了
And thanks again for coming.
再次谢谢你能来
Please. You're family.
别客气 我们是一家人嘛
I mean, you really are
我是说 你对我
more important to me
可比什么烂英语论文
than some lame English paper.
重要多了
Plus, you know, if I get a bad grade,
再者 如果我拿了低分
your mom can always convince Mr. Matthews to change it.
你妈总有办法让马修斯老师修改成绩的
My mom?
我妈
Well, hopefully, she'd have some sway over her boyfriend.
但愿吧 但愿她对她男友能有点影响力
What do you mean, "Boyfriend"?
"男友"是什么意思
Annie Wilson!
安妮·威尔森
Coming! What do you mean?
来了 你什么意思
Oh, my gosh. You didn't know they were dating.
天啊 你不知道他们在约会啊
They're dating?
他们在约会吗
Well, I mean, maybe they're not. I just...
可能他们也没有吧 我只是
I mean, I saw them making out on your back porch, so...
我看到他们在你家后廊上亲热
Annie. What?
安妮 什么
Everyone's waiting.
大家都在等你呢
I'm so sorry.
很抱歉
Here I come.
就来了
Hi, uh...
你好
I'll have three of whatever those are.
我要三份那个不知道是什么东西
Navid?
纳维
Hi.
你好
Hey.
嗨
I've been thinking a lot
我老在想
about what happened.
最近发生的事
You know, and I feel really awful.
我真的感到很难过
You were right.
你是对的
I-I haven't been...
我没有...
Ah, the guys are waiting for these drinks.
伙计们都在等着这些饮料呢
I dare say that it was foolish of me,
我敢说这么做很愚蠢
but I fell in love with you, Ernest.
但欧尼斯特 我爱上你了
Worn out by your entire ignorance of my existence,
受够了你对我熟视无睹
I determined to...
我决定要...
I determined...
我决定...
I'm-I'm so sorry. Can I just start over?
我很抱歉 能重新来过吗
Go ahead.
请便
Okay. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
I dare say, it was foolish,
我敢说 这样很愚蠢
but I fell in love with you, Ernest.
但欧尼斯特 我爱上你了
I-I fell in love with you.
我 我爱上你了
And...
还有
And I'm sorry. Just one more time?
对不起 再来一次行吗
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
How are you?
还好吗
Fine.
还好
You don't sound fine.
你听起来可不太好
You know, if there's anything going on, you can talk to me.
如果发生了什么事 你可以跟我说的
I care about you.
我关心你
And there's nothing you could say that would change that.
不论你说什么 这一点都不会改变
Look, I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
I'm-I'm gonna head inside.
我 我要进去了
I'm talking about you and... and Ian.
我在说你和伊恩的事
Who told you?
谁告诉你的
So it's true?
那么这是真的了
It was Dixon, wasn't it?
是迪克森告诉你的 对吗
No. I knew it.
不 我知道了
No, I...
不 我...
I figured it out when I realized
当我意识到你俩都在特柳赖德时
you were both in Telluride.
我就猜到了
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么
Which is why I didn't want people to know.
这就是我不想让人们知道的原因
So...
那么...
How long did you know that...
你知道这事多久了
that you were into guys?
知道你比较喜欢男性这事
I mean, did you know when we were dating?
是在我们还在约会的时候知道的吗
Because I didn't know.
因为我那时还不知道
When I told you I loved you,
当我告诉你我爱你时
I meant it.
我是真心实意的
I didn't lie to you.
我没有骗你
I guess I was just lying to myself.
我想我只是在骗自己
But why?
为什么呢
Because I don't want to be gay.
因为我不想变成同性恋
I'm Spence Montgomery's son.
我是斯宾塞·蒙哥马利的儿子
I'm supposed to be a tennis star.
我该成为网球明星
Um, I'm supposed to get married
我该去结婚
and have kids and be normal.
生子 过正常人的生活
Teddy...
泰迪
When people find out I'm gay,
而当人们得知我是同性恋时
that's all I'm gonna be.
我的前途就止于此了
Everything's going to change.
一切都会变得不一样
That's not true.
不是这样的
Hey, your friends-- we love you.
你的朋友们 我们爱你
Dixon and Liam and Navid--
迪克森 利亚姆还有纳维
they're great guys.
他们人都很好
You can trust them.
你可以信任他们
Don't you think I want to?
你觉得我不想吗
I just...
我只是
I can't.
做不到
Why?
为什么
Because how am I supposed to ask someone
因为连我自己都不能接受自己
to be okay with who I am when...
我又该怎么去让别人
...I'm not?
接受我呢
There's nothing about you that's bad.
你都没有什么缺点
You're not selfish, or a liar,
你不自私 也不撒谎
or a cheater.
或是背叛别人
Bad is not who you are.
你一点儿也不坏
Trust me.
相信我
You know, you-you're...
你 你
You're amazing.
你很迷人
I love you even more
知道你的真实样子后
now that I know who you really are.
我更爱你了
From now on,
从现在开始
no matter what you decide,
不管你做什么决定
no matter what you do,
不管你做什么
I... you're not in this alone, okay?
你都不是在孤军奋战
Don't slam the doors.
关门轻点
Are you dating Mr. Matthews?
你在和马修斯老师约会吗
How did you...
你怎么...
Oh, my God. You are.
天啊 这是真的
Oh... Emily told me
艾米丽告诉我
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表