剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
What?
怎么了
Dad's seeing someone.
爸爸在和别人约会
I know.
我知道
I didn't say anything
我什么也没说
because I thought you'd be upset.
是因为我觉得你们会难过
Are you?
是吗
No, just a little weirded out.
不 只是感觉怪怪的
Super weirded out.
是非常怪
But-but we're okay.
但是我们能接受
I know it's hard to see him with somebody new,
我知道 看到他和别人约会很难接受
but try to find a way to be happy for him.
但是我们应该为他感到高兴啊
And I'm here if you want to talk.
如果你们想谈谈的话 我会一直在这儿
Okay?
好吗
Okay.
好啊
Okay.
好的
Hello!
我来啦
There's my little Jacques in the box.
瞧瞧我那睡在摇篮里的小雅克
So cute.
真可爱
I got your message.
我收到你的信息了
What's up?
怎么了
Well, here are the shoes that I thought
给你这双鞋子 我觉得
you might want to borrow tonight.
你可能想借去今晚穿
Um, you said I couldn't borrow your shoes
你说过我不能借你的鞋子
'cause my bunions would ruin your toe box.
因为我移位的拇指会把你的鞋穿变形的
Wha-- I never said that.
我没说过这种话
Yes, you did.
你确实说过
You--
你...
I mean, whatever.
我是说 管他呢
Thank you.
谢谢你
You like?
你喜欢吗
I love them. I will make sure
我超爱这双鞋的 所以我会确保它们
to bring them back unharmed.
完好无损地回到你手上
Take your time.
好好享受吧
And here's a house key.
这是家里的钥匙
From now on, my closet is your closet.
从现在开始 我的衣柜就是你的衣柜
Um, thank you.
谢谢你
Plus, now you can come see Jacques
另外 只要你愿意
whenever you like.
你可以随时来看雅克
You'd better get going.
你得走了
You don't want to be late for the party.
你肯定不希望派对迟到
Oh, yeah. Okay, I'll see you there.
是的 好吧 我们派对见
Oh, no, no. I'm not-- I'm not coming.
不不 我不去了
I'm going to just spend some time with Jacques.
我想花点时间陪陪雅克
Well, okay.
好吧
Um, I don't blame you. He's a darling.
我不会怪你的 他是你的心肝宝贝
Then I will make sure to see you tomorrow. Yes.
那我们明天见 好的
Good-bye, Naomi.
再见 娜欧米
Hello? Anybody home?
哈喽 有人在吗
Hi! Hi.
你好 你好
I'm Joe Jonas.
我是乔·乔纳斯
I mean, no, I'm not.
我是说 不是 我不是
Um, I mean... Oh, my god.
我是说... 天呐
I'm Adrianna. Hey.
我是阿德里安娜 你好
That's okay. Nice to meet you.
没关系 很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you. Uh...
我也是
So thank you for doing this.
非常谢谢你能做我的男伴
Not a problem.
不客气
Besides, hopefully, it'll get rid of all the rumors
另外 希望这可以让我和Lady Gaga
that I'm dating Lady Gaga.
约会的谣言不攻自破
My mom's kind of freaked out about that one.
我妈妈听到这个 有点吓坏了
Yeah. So how does this sort of thing work?
是啊 那我们要怎么做呢
We just walk the carpet together,
我们只要一起走红毯
hold hands, if you're cool with that.
如果你们不介意的话 我们可以手挽手
Yeah. And if they ask us
没问题 如果有人问起
about our relationship, we keep it vague.
我们的关系 我们闪烁其词就行了
All right.
好的
But the real question:
我真正要问的是
Which tie do you think? Because I have no idea.
你觉得那条领带比较好 我完全没主意
Uh, definitely that one.
当然是这条
Yeah? Would you hurry up?
是吗 你能快点吗
Joe is wait-- oh, Joe.
乔正在等... 噢 乔
I see you two have already met.
看来你们俩已经见过面了
Joe, you look great.
乔 你看起来太棒了
Me? Adrianna's the one who looks great.
我吗 阿德里安娜看起来才美艳惊人呢
Uh, does she? Yeah.
她有吗 是啊
No. You know what? I don't like you in white.
不 你知道吗 我不喜欢你穿白色的
Go put the black dress on.
去换成那件黑色的
Hey, Joe. Really looking forward to your new album.
乔 我真的非常期待你的新专辑
I already pre-ordered it on iTunes.
我已经在iTunes上预购了
You're not going to change, are you?
你不会去换的 对吗
If you like the white one, you should wear it.
如果你喜欢白色这件 你就应该穿着它
Ah, it's just a dress.
只不过是件衣服罢了
You know, it doesn't really matter.
没关系的
I like the black one, too.
我也喜欢黑色的
What brings you here?
你怎么来了
You lied.
你说谎
My friend she came here for an audition,
我朋友 她来这试镜
and she found out how it works at your company.
她发现你公♥司♥的黑幕了
So you spied on me?
你监视我
Only because I thought you had something to hide.
因为我觉得你在隐瞒一些事
So I'll ask you again.
我再问你一遍
Did you know that you were hiring underage girls?
你知道你雇用的是未成年少女吗
I don't appreciate being interrogated by my teenage son.
我不想被乳臭未干的儿子质问
Did you know?!
你知道这件事吗
Enough, Navid.
纳维 够了
No. Just answer the question!
不 回答这个问题
Did you know?!
你知道吗
I'll tell you what I know.
我这就告诉你
I know that you are nothing but a child!
你是个什么都不懂的小屁孩
A child who has had a very nice life because of what I do!
让你过上好日子的人 是老子我
Now, why don't you go enjoy your cars
你吃饱了撑的 放着名车不玩
and your membership at the beach club?!
海滩俱乐部不去 倒管起我来了
And leave the rest of it to the grown-ups!
大人的事你少插手
Get the hell out of my office!
滚出我的办公室
Come in!
请进
Navid. What a nice surprise!
纳维 真是稀客啊
How are you?
你好吗
Mrs. Silverman, uh, can you hold off
西弗曼女士 你可以先不要
on sending in my Stanford application?
提交我斯坦福大学的申请吗
I want to change my essay on who I admire the most.
我想修改那篇《我最钦佩的人》的作文
But I love the essay you wrote about your father.
我很喜欢你那篇作文
I don't admire him anymore.
他不再是我最钦佩的人了
Why the sudden change of heart?
为什么突然改主意了
What's going on, Navid?
怎么了 纳维
Is everything okay at home?
家里没有发生什么事吧
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想说
So something is wrong.
这么说肯定有事
Look, I'm your guidance counselor.
我是你的辅♥导♥老师
You can tell me anything.
你什么都可以跟我说
What's going on? It's nothing.
发生什么事了 没什么
Well, clearly, it's something.
肯定发生什么事了
Did you and your father have a fight?
你跟你♥爸♥爸吵架了吗
We didn't have a fight!
我们没有
I found out my dad is a child pornographer, okay?
我发现我爸爸给未成年少女拍A片
You look gorgeous tonight, Naomi.
娜欧米 你今晚真是光彩照人
Tonight? What do I usually look like,
就今晚吗 那我平时看起来怎么样
A bowl of dog food?
邋遢得像一碗狗粮吗
No.
不
You never look like a bowl of dog food.
一点也不像
You're a spectacular woman.
你是个很棒的女生
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表