剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Thank god.
谢天谢地
I was feeling pretty hopeless after the seventh,
见完第七个我就绝望了
and just suicidal after the eighth.
看完第八个连死的心都有了
Seriously, I have been terrified.
说真的 我挺害怕的
You know, now that my suspension's over,
既然我复职了
I've just been going crazy trying to figure out
我一直在努力琢磨
how to manage this whole single father thing.
怎么做个称职的单身父亲
Well, I knew we'd find someone great eventually.
我就知道我们肯定能找到合适人选的
Thanks to you.
多亏了你呢
I mean, I don't know my Weissbluth
我是不是该看看维斯布鲁斯写的书
from my planet sleepyhead or...
还是去咨♥询♥那个什么星球
Sleepy Planet. Sleepy planet.
沉睡星球 沉睡星球
What happened to rubbing a little whiskey on their gums
给孩子嘴里滴几滴威士忌
to get them to sleep?
让他们睡觉不行吗
I'm so glad you're hiring a nanny.
还好你请到保姆了
Me, too.
我也很开心
You know, for the first time since Jen left,
这是珍离家出走后
I don't feel completely panicked.
我首次摆脱高度恐慌状态
Just moderately panicked.
只是中度恐慌
What can we do to bring you down to mildly panicked?
怎样才能让你回到轻微恐慌状态呢
Rub a little whiskey on my gums?
给我滴几滴威士忌吧
The prodigal son returns,
浪荡子到家了
And, uh, he may have aced yet another calculus exam.
他的微积分考试大概又要拿A了哦
Uh, what's going on?
你们怎么了
Dad's been with his lawyers all day.
爸爸和律师在屋里待了一整天了
He looks mad.
他心情很差
Why? We don't know.
为什么 不知道啊
But, uh, he wants to talk to you.
不过他有事要找你
Me?
找我
Okay.
知道了
Dad?
爸爸
Uh, mom said you...
妈妈说你...
Did you talk to somebody at your school about my business?
你有没有跟学校的人说过我工作上的事
What?
什么
To your college counselor...
你跟学校的辅♥导♥员
did you say anything about my business?
说过我生意上的事吗
Uh... yeah. maybe.
可能说过吧
What did you say, exactly?
你是怎么说的 具体点
Uh, I don't remember.
我不记得了
Navid, this is important.
纳维 事关重大
Did you say anything about underage actresses in my films?
你有没有说我找未成年少女拍电影的事
I might have.
好像说了
Why, dad? what...
怎么了 爸爸
What's going on?
出什么事了
I am being investigated by the authorities for child pornography.
儿童色情作品监察部门开始查我了
I could go to jail.
我可能要去坐牢了
No, I had no idea the song was going to be this popular when I wrote it.
之前写这首歌♥的时候 真的没想到能这么红
Spin Magazine.
《Spin》杂♥志♥打来的
What was I thinking?
我的创作思路
Uh, just about staying positive, you know?
就是想写积极向上的歌♥
Like, no matter what, staying open to the good times,
无论如何 要准备好迎接美好时刻的到来
moving on from the bad.
忘记糟糕的事情
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Yes, of course.
好的 没问题
Call anytime with questions.
有问题随时电联
All right, bye.
好的 再见
They're doing a feature on me...a four-page spread.
他们要为我做个专题 有4页呢
And I do the pictures tomorrow.
明天我去拍片
My publicist, Renie, said it's going to be,
我的宣传 瑞妮说这次的专题
like, this whole profile on me.
会做我的完全档案
I mean, my likes, my dislikes, my ideal date...
喜欢的 讨厌的 完美情人
my beauty regimen.
我的美容心得
Can you not rain on my parade right now?
别泼我冷水好吗
How am I raining on your parade?
哪泼你冷水了
By judging me.
你对我有意见
Ade, I'm not.
艾德 我没有
Navid, it is written all over your face.
都写在你脸上了 纳维
Look, I know Javier wrote the song,
我知道这首歌♥是哈维尔写的
but I sang it.
可我唱红了
Ade, stop. It's not about that, okay? okay?
别说了 不是那么回事 好吗
And it's my voice that people are responding to.
大家喜欢的是我的声音
I'm having family problems, okay?
是我家里出了点问题 好不好
I'm sorry.
对不起
What's going on?
出什么事了
Just my, uh... m dad...he's...
是我爸 他
Oh, I have to take this, okay?
我先接个电♥话♥ 好吗
Go ahead.
去吧
Victor, hi.
喂 维克多
Wait. Are you serious?
真的吗
Of course, I can be there.
没问题 我一定去
Yeah, I'll see you soon. Bye.
一会见 再见
Ryan Seacrest wants to interview me right now.
瑞安·西克雷斯特要访问我 就现在
Really?
真的吗
I guess somebody bailed last minute.
应该是有人临时退了通告
Oh, I'm... I'm sorry.
抱歉 我
I know this is really bad timing...
我知道这种时候我不该
No, no, no, it's okay. Get ready.
没事没事 你快准备
Shoot! where's my lipstick?
天哪 唇膏放哪了
Wait. Do you want to have dinner?
等下 想一起吃晚餐吗
Yeah, uh, how about...
好啊 不如
how about 8:00? Yes!
八点怎么样 太好了
I found it.
找到了
Oh. tonight's totally not going to work.
今天晚上绝对不行
I booked studio time.
我得去录音
But how about tomorrow?
明天呢
Uh, yeah, sure.
那好吧
Good.
很好
That way, we can definitely talk.
那样的话 我们绝对可以好好聊聊了
I'd like that.
希望可以
Me, too.
我也是
I love you.
我爱你
I'm going to be on Ryan Seacrest!
我要上瑞安·西克雷斯特的节目了
Go, go, go.
加油 加油 加油
Wow. what a great place.
这房♥子真好
Thanks. I lucked out. Almost got stuck living in the dorms.
谢谢 我很幸运 差点就得挤宿舍了
Hey. is this the famous Annie?
你就是传说中的安妮吗
Of course, if I lived in the dorms, I might have had some privacy.
不过 住宿舍的话 可能能有点隐私
Oh, who needs privacy?
隐私有用吗
Annie, these are my roommates.
安妮 他们是我的室友
I'm Julia, and this is Wes and Aliyah.
我是茱莉亚 这是威斯和艾莉娅
Hey. Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
You, too.
我也是
Charlie, music.
查理 放点音乐
Oh, yes, ma'am.
遵命
Oh, and chips.
再拿点薯片
Get your own chips.
自己去拿
I'm already sitting.
我都坐下了
So, you're a senior? Yes.
你今年高三 是的
Oh, I remember being a senior.
我还记得我上高三的时候
You should.
不记得才怪
It was last year.
就是去年的事
I mean, the feeling.
我说的是那种感觉
The excitement, the possibilities...
那种刺♥激♥感 不确定感
Going to sleep without having 600 pages of reading
可以安心睡觉 不用惦记
hanging over your head.
六百页待完成的阅读作业
No kidding. Did you check out Bowser's reading list?
不开玩笑了 鲍瑟尔开的书单你看了吗
All Derrida, all the time.
全是德里达的书 一直都是
Dude is intense. And longwinded.
他的书情节很不错 就是比较冗长
And brilliant. Totally brilliant.
而且有才 简直太有才了
Is Derrida a professor of yours?
德里达是你们的教授吗
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表