剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
You really think so?
你真这么想吗
You're extraordinary.
你很特别
You have good taste in women.
你对女人很有品味
You know, Ivy warned me to stay away from you.
艾薇警告我离你远点
Did she?
真的吗
I mean, she's always been jealous of me, so...
她一直嫉妒我
Oh. I can see why.
我知道为什么
Let's go somewhere else.
我们到别的地方去吧
I'd like to be alone with you.
我想和你独处
Hey. What are you doing here?
你在这做什么
Uh, Jen forced me to come.
珍一定要我过来
She said I'm becoming
她说我正在变成
one of those obsessive parents with no life.
完全以孩子为生活重心的家长
Ah. Well, since you're here, can we figure out
既然你也在这 我们可以看看
what nights next week you're not gonna have a life?
下周哪些晚上你会失去自己的生活
I need to finish Jen's schedule.
我要做好珍的日程表
Sure.
当然
Okay, Jen is busy on Monday,
珍星期一很忙
so can you take Jacques?
你可以照看雅克吗
Oh. No, it's not Monday.
不 不是星期一
It's Wednesday. I think.
我想 是星期三
You know, actually, maybe it's Monday and Wednesday.
可能是周一和周三
Shoot. I cannot find her calendar.
见鬼 我找不到她的日程表
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I'm just having a little trouble concentrating.
还好 只是有点不能集中精神
So, where were we?
我们讲到哪了
Uh, I think you were just about to tell me what's wrong.
我想你该告诉我出什么事了
I'm okay. I'm, I'm okay.
我很好 我很好
Deb, Deb, please. What's going on?
戴比 发生什么事了
I just found out that Harry has a girlfriend.
我发现哈里有女朋友了
And I know that I shouldn't care.
我知道我不应该在乎
But I do, and the fact that I do
但事实上 我在乎
makes me feel so pathetic.
这让我觉得自己很可悲
No, it's not pathetic.
不 这不可悲
You were together a long time,
你们两个在一起那么久
You know? It's understandable.
知道吗 这是可以理解的
Yeah. And I had to find out from the kids.
还是孩子们告诉我这件事的
How could he not tell me?
他怎么可以不告诉我
It's like I never existed.
就像我从没有存在过一样
It's like the past 18 years of my life didn't happen.
好像我过去18年的生活都没发生过
Like they've just been erased.
就像它们一夜之间被抹去了
I mean, honestly, what was it all for?
所有这些都是为了什么
Come here.
过来
Oh, I'm sorry.
对不起
That's all right.
没事的
I have an idea.
我有个主意
I'll bet you do.
当然了
We should go skinny dipping.
我们去裸泳吧
I'll race you in.
比赛谁更快跳进水里
What do I get if I win?
如果我赢了 我可以得到什么
Whatever you want.
任何你想要的东西
I won! All right.
我赢了
Water's a bit cold.
水有点冰
Come on, get in here and keep me warm.
来吧 下来给我暖暖身
Right. Well done.
好极了
Very impressive. Joke's on me.
非常精彩 开我玩笑是吧
All right, now, give me my clothes back.
好了 把我的衣服还给我
We'll call it even.
我们就扯平了
Because this is all just one big joke to you, isn't it?
这对你来说只是个玩笑 对吧
No. That's not what I meant.
不 我不是这个意思
Ivy, look, you're causing a scene, all right?
艾薇 你把事情闹大了
Oh, I'm sorry. What? Something the matter, Oscar?
对不起 有什么问题吗 奥斯卡
You got something to hide?
你有什么东西见不得人
I'm, I'm sorry. All right?
对不起 好吧
Just give me my clothes back.
把我的衣服还给我
No.
不
No. Oscar, you're going to have to grovel for this one.
奥斯卡 你得可怜巴巴地求我
You can't be serious.
你不是认真的吧
Grovel.
求我
Or, you know,
要不然 你知道的
we could just let the entire party
全派对的人
see your cocktail frank.
都会看到你全♥裸♥的样子
All right. Ivy, listen.
好了 艾薇
Please. I'm sorry.
拜托了 对不起
I don't deserve your forgiveness,
我不值得你原谅
but I'll work for it. All right?
但我还是会继续努力的 好吗
Honestly, Ivy, I'm sorry.
艾薇 真的很抱歉
I mean, that was actually... that was actually pretty good.
刚才的道歉不错
Just not good enough.
但还是不够给力
Wh-what... bloody hell, Ivy!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 艾薇
What am I supposed to do here?!
你想让我怎么办
Enjoy the spotlight, darling.
亲爱的 享受聚光灯吧
You deserve it.
你活该
What... what are you looking at? Just go.
你们看什么 走开
It's funny?
很好玩吗
I was starting to think you weren't going to show.
我还以为你不来了呢
Red carpet starts soon.
红地毯秀很快要开始了
You want to snark on some outfits with me?
想和我一起评论下明星的晚礼服吗
No.
不
Raincheck?
改天吧
What's going on?
怎么了
Did you talk to your dad?
你跟你♥爸♥爸谈过了吗
Yeah.
是的
And...
然后呢
And, apparently, I'm a spoiled, rich kid,
显然 我只是个被宠坏的富家小孩
who needs to shut the hell up.
需要管好自己的嘴
That's... That's not true.
不 不是这样的
Yeah, right.
不 就是这样的
I mean that it's not, it's not true.
我是说你不是那样的人
Come here.
过来
You don't deserve to be treated that way.
他不该这样对你
The red carpet's about to start.
红地毯马上开始了
You guys coming?
你们要一起来吗
Yeah. Uh, yeah.
就来 就来
Be right there.
马上就到
What's wrong?
怎么了
All of these people are here for me?
所有人到这来都是为了看我吗
Well, what did you expect?
不然你以为呢
I don't know-- not this.
我不知道 我没有想到
Hey. You're a star now.
你现在是明星了
This is your night. Enjoy it.
这是属于你的夜晚 好好享受吧
Come on, you look beautiful.
别害怕 你看起来很美
Let's get out there and wow them.
走出去让大家惊艳一下吧
There she is! There she is!
她出来了 她出来了
Adrianna, Joe,
阿德里安娜 乔
can we get a couple questions?!
我们能问你们几个问题吗
Yeah, of course.
行 没问题
Hey, you look beautiful, Adrianna.
你看起来美极了 阿德里安娜
Thank you.
谢谢
How does it feel to get your first magazine cover?
对你第一次登上杂♥志♥封面有何感想
Oh, it's a... It's a dream come true.
简直就是梦想成真
And how long have you two been dating?
你们俩在一起多久呢
Actually, Joe and I are just friends.
事实上 我和乔只是朋友而已
That's right.
没错
But I'm not dating Lady Gaga.
还有我并没有和Lady Gaga在一起
You hear that, mom?
听到没 妈妈
I'm not dating Lady Gaga.
我没有和Lady Gaga在一起
Uh, this is my boyfriend.
这个是我的男朋友
Dude, dude. Hey.
哥们 愣着干嘛
Dude, dude, go, go!
哥们 快去啊 去啊
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表