剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Sure, I guess.
我想是的
People tunneled this out of, like, dirt.
人们要把地下的土都挖出来
Can you even imagine how much shoveling that took?
你能想象要挖多少铁锹吗
Well, no, they probably could have blasted it, too.
不 他们可能也用了炸♥药♥
But whatever. Either way, it took a lot of time.
管它呢 不管哪种方法都很费时
Sorry, am I yelling?
抱歉 我太大声了吗
What are you waiting for? Come on!
还等什么 快
Go, go, go!
快 快 快
Okay, give me more. Come on.
再来 加油
Think "King o' the Sea"!
想想《海之王》
Think Splash.
想想《美人鱼》
Yes, ye... No, no!
对 不对 不对
Never mind. Just flex something.
没关系 肌肉再收缩一点
You know why you're August, don't you?
你知道你为什么是八月先生吗
Um, because more people drown in August
因为和其他月相比
than other months?
八月溺死的人更多吗
'Cause August is the hottest month of the year.
因为八月是最热的一个月
And you're pretty hot.
你很性感[性感和热是一个词]
Oh, well, I mean, you're hot, too, so...
我的意思是 你也很性感 所以
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Sorry to interrupt this meeting of the Algonquin Roundtable,
很抱歉打断你们调情了
but we have a bit of a technical glitch here.
但我们出了点技术问题
Yeah, I'm sure you can figure it out, Silver.
我相信你能搞定 小银
No, no, I can't.
不 不 我不行
Mr. July spilled his body oil all over your computer,
七月先生把身体护肤油倒到你的电脑上了
and now it is totally fried.
现在电脑热得像掉进了油锅里
No! The pictures are on there!
不 照片还在里面呢
They're gone.
都没了
Oh, my God, no, no, no, no!
天呐 不 不 不
I need those pictures for my calendar shoot
这些照片要用在我的日历
and my CU application!
和加州大学的申请上
And you know, there's those thirsty African people!
还有那些缺水的非洲人
I know. I'm sorry. Naomi, look...
我知道 对不起 娜欧米
Okay, we need someone to fix this ASAP.
我们需要有人马上处理这事
Which one of you knows the most about computers?
你们当中谁最懂电脑
Never mind.
算了
Oh, my God.
天呐
So where exactly are we going?
我们到底要去哪
You'll see.
你会知道的
Just prepare yourself for an amazing shock.
准备好接受巨大的震撼吧
Okay, I'm gonna be honest with you.
和你说实话吧
I'm just feeling a little paranoid right now.
我这会儿觉得有点多心
Like maybe I shouldn't have
也许我不该
followed some random guy that I met
跟一个在本质就是毒品店里遇到的
at what was essentially a drug deal
来路不明的家伙
into the middle of nowhere,
一起去不知道什么地方
and probably also shouldn't be telling him what I'm thinking.
也许我更不该告诉他我的想法
It's okay. I'm not some random guy.
没事 我不是来路不明的家伙
My name is Raj.
我叫罗杰
I'm a freshman at UCLA,
加州大学洛杉矶分校的新生
and I'm an okay guy.
我是个不错的人
Okay? Okay.
可以吧 好吧
I'm Ivy.
我叫艾薇
Hi, Ivy.
你好 艾薇
Hi, Raj.
你好 罗杰
Now, if we all do it,
如果我们都这么说
it'll catch on.
这种说法就能流行起来了
I don't know, man.
不知道 老兄
What is so hard about saying "2011"?
说2011有那么难吗
Dude, "20-11" sounds so much better.
老兄 20-11更好听
We all have to commit if it's gonna work.
如果这样有用 我们就会都这么说了
Are you in, Teddy?
同意吗 泰迪
Sure, wh-whatever.
当然 怎么说都无所谓的
You sure you know where we're going?
你们确实知道我们要去哪儿吗
Yep, totally.
当然了
Here we are.
到了
Oh, what? No, y-you guys, you don't have to do this.
什么 不 你 你们不用这样做
Sure, we do. Come on.
我们当然要做 来吧
Let's go.
进去吧
Hey, this is cool.
这里太棒了
Uh, yeah, yeah, I like the lights.
是啊 我喜欢这儿的灯光
Do all these clubs have such great lights?
这类的俱乐部都有这么棒的灯光吗
I don't know, 'cause I've never been
不知道 因为我从来
to a club like this before.
没到过这样的俱乐部
Hey, so, uh, what's a bear, again?
再问一次 熊是什么意思
Is it a guy who's big and scary?
是指块头大 样子吓人的家伙吗
I don't, I don't think so.
我 我想不是
A lot of shirtless guys here.
这里很多半裸男啊
What about this one? Do-Do you think he's hot?
这个怎样 你觉得他性感吗
I... Hey.
我 嗨
Can I buy you a drink?
能请你喝一杯吗
I'm out of here.
我走了
Liam, Liam.
利亚姆 利亚姆
Hey, buddy, what are you doing?
兄弟 你要干嘛
Bro, hey.
兄弟
Guess not.
我猜 答案是不行
Recovering alcoholic.
他是在酗酒治疗的恢复阶段吗
Hey, Raj.
罗杰
Yes, Ivy?
怎么啦 艾薇
Okay, I don't think you're creepy.
我不认为你很奇怪
Thanks. That means a lot.
谢谢 对我来说这很重要
But I do think
但是我觉得
you're a lot more stoned than I am,
你嗑药磕得比我多
because this isn't exactly amazing.
因为这没有什么能让人惊奇的
Well, you've got to be patient.
你要有耐心
Yeah.
是呀
You know, I should probably be going pretty soon.
我马上就要走了
I mean, this is fun and everything,
这是挺有意思的
but a little lame.
但是有点无聊
Oh, okay, here we go.
好吧 来了
Look up, Ivy.
艾薇 看上面
Right?
对吧
That was... Lame?
那真是 无聊吗
No, that was amazing. I told you.
不 太令人吃惊了 我说过的
You were right. Come on, let's do it again.
你是对的 来吧 我们再做一次
Oh, here we go.
又来了
In three... Three...
数三下 三
Two... Two...
二 二
One! One!
一 一
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah. I'm sorry, man.
是的 对不起
I just...
我只是
I guess I'm not comfortable with the whole gay thing yet.
我只是还没适应你是同性恋的事
Yeah, well, neither am I.
我也一样
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I'm not great.
不是很好
But I'm better than I was before when everything was a secret.
但是比以前瞒着这件事情时好多了
Yeah, it must have been rough.
那时肯定很不容易
I-I guess... the thing is,
我觉得 问题是
I felt like I knew you before, but, you know, clearly I didn't.
以前我以为我了解你 但显然不是这样
Look, I'm still the same person.
我还是原来的我
And so am I.
我也一样
I just don't know how to... act around you.
我只是不知道该怎么做
I mean, I'm definitely not going to start acting like those guys.
我绝对不会像那那些人一样
I'm glad to hear it.
很高兴听你这么说
You know, this really isn't my scene either.
我对这些也不感兴趣
So what's your scene?
那你喜欢怎么样的
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know where I belong anymore.
我已经不知道自己属于哪里
You know what?
知道吗
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表