剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on 90210...
《新飞越比弗利》前情提要
Javier had this notebook of songs.
哈维尔有个笔记本 里面全是他写的歌♥
After he died, I took it.
他死后 我把本子留下了
I'm famous.
我是明星了
You won't be, if I tell them the truth.
如果我把真♥相♥说出来 你就不是了
You could expose me,
你可以选择揭发我
or you can continue being my manager, on my terms.
也可以按我的要求继续做我的经纪人
It's not the way that Adrianna's been acting
阿德里安娜最近的态度
that's been bothering me.
不是唯一让我烦恼的原因
It's also the way that I've been feeling about you.
另一个原因是我对你有感觉
Ivy doesn't know that you and I slept together.
艾薇并不知道我和你也睡过
Babe, I know you're upset.
宝贝 我知道你很生气
Yes! I'm upset!
没错 我是很生气
Upset, because my mother is a whore!
我生气是因为我妈是个婊♥子♥
Well, I don't feel that way about you either.
我也对你也没那种感觉
I'm still in love with Dax.
我还爱着达克斯
Dax is here! I can't handle this!
达克斯在这里 我该怎么办
No, he's going to think you have a new boyfriend.
没事 他会觉得你已经有新男友了
Stay away from my girl.
离我马子远点
I know she's much better off without you.
我只知道她离开你过得更好
Wait until you see this house.
等你看到这房♥子就知道了
It is so Sunset Boulevard.
超有日落大道的味儿
有同名电影
日落大道位于好莱坞大道 两侧豪♥宅♥林立
I thought we were off of Mulholland.
我还以为我们是在穆赫兰大道附近
Yeah, get this.
我跟你说
Allegedly, supposedly...
据说 传说
you didn't hear it from me... but
不是我说的哦 不过
Gloria Swanson actually used to live here.
格洛莉亚·斯旺森曾住在这里
《日落大道》女主角
格洛莉亚·斯旺森 美国早期著名女影星
Sunset Boulevard the movie...
你说的是《日落大道》那部电影
Sunset Boulevard.
《日落大道》
That's right, Gloria Swanson.
对啊 格洛莉亚·斯旺森
I mean, come on! She was huge!
你怎么了 她可是大腕
"It was the pictures that got small."
"是这些照片让我变得渺小"
Exactly.
正是
Now, it's not cheap,
这房♥子虽然不便宜
but the legend, the history;
不过这儿的传说 还有它的历史
It's beyond fabulous.
都是独一无二的
And when I saw this place, I said to myself,
第一眼看到这房♥子 我就对自己说
I said, "This place is so Adrianna."
"这房♥子非阿德里安娜莫属''
It is so me.
的确非我莫属
I love it!
我爱死它了
I want it.
我买♥♥了
Uh, what do you say we, uh...
不如我们
we look inside before we start making offers.
我们先进去看看再谈价吧
There's no "We," Victor.
不是"我们" 维克多
There is me, and there is you, who works for me.
是"我"和为我工作的"你"
"I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. Demille."
"德米勒先生 我为特写镜头做好准备了"
Incredible, right?
不可思议吧
The parties that have been
在这房♥子里开过的派对
thrown in this house: Legendary.
只能用一个词形容 传奇
Really?
真的吗
Well, apparently, supposedly...
据说 传说
you didn't hear this from me...
不是我说的哦
but Rudolph Valentino
鲁道夫·瓦伦蒂诺
once swung across this room on a chandelier.
曾挂在这屋里的吊灯上来回摇摆
In the nude.
而且一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
Come on.
跟我来
I want to throw a party here.
我想在这儿办个派对
A huge party.
大型派对
This is a house for a star, Adrianna.
这才是明星住的地方 阿德里安娜
Honestly...
说实话
and I say this as your friend,
我以朋友的身份告诉你
not as your real estate agent...
而非房♥产经纪人
this house is your destiny.
这房♥子注定是你的
Okay! How much is it?
好吧 多少钱
20 grand a month,
每月两万美金
and you're going to have to commit for six months.
你得预签半年的合约
When destiny calls...
当命运在召唤你
Adrianna? What?
阿德里安娜 什么事
I'll give you two a moment. No, I...
我让你俩单独谈会儿 不用 我
It's okay. Fine.
没关系 好吧
What? Look,
怎么了 听着
I wouldn't be doing my job...as your manager,
作为你的经纪人 我有责任
if I didn't at least suggest...
至少提醒你一下
that you look for a house that's more affordable.
还是找个与你经济状况相当的房♥子吧
You're such a wet blanket.
你真够扫兴的
I don't mean to be a wet blanket, but...
我也不想扫你兴的 可是
Six months' commitment,
半年的合约
that's no joke.
这可不是开玩笑的
A lot of things can change
音乐这个行业
in the music business in six months.
半年之内变数太大了
I see. So, you don't believe in me?
我知道 那你是对我没信心吗
It's not that, I swear.
不是的 我发誓
You know what?
告诉你吧
It doesn't matter if you do or you don't...
你对我有没有信心不重要
vecause I believe in me,
因为我相信我自己
and my career is going to be just fine.
我的事业会一帆风顺的
It's not that I doubt you,
我并不是在质疑你的能力
but being cautious financially...
但是在财务上起码得谨慎些吧
Fine. You want me to save my money?
好吧 你想让我省钱是吗
I'm cutting your commission in half.
那你的佣金就减半吧
Happy now?
开心了吧
I'll take it!
这房♥子我买♥♥了
Congratulations!
恭喜你
We love it here, don't we, Beyonce?
我们爱死这里了 对吧 碧昂丝
So cute!
好可爱啊
Wipe out.
跌倒咯
Hi.
你好啊
About what happened at the luau...
关于那天在夏威夷宴会上的事
Yep.
怎么了
And, uh, me confessing my feelings for you...
我跟你表白了
Awkward or not awkward?
尴尬还是不尴尬
I'm taking a poll.
我来做民♥意♥调查的
Uh... I might go... with awkward.
我会选 尴尬
I'm just really confused, Silver.
我真的非常困惑 小银
I mean, officially, I'm with Adrianna.
我是说 表面上我是阿德里安娜的男友
But maybe I shouldn't be.
但也许是时候改变一下了
I just...
我只是
I don't feel the same way I felt.
我找不到以前那种感觉了
And there's you.
而你
Truth is... uh, what I said at the beach...
说实话 我在沙滩上说的
I think we've been spending too much time together.
我觉得咱俩在一起时间太多了
What? You have a girlfriend.
什么 你已经有女朋友了
Your girlfriend's my good friend.
而且你的女友还是我的闺蜜
Let's just give each other some space, okay?
我们给彼此一点空间 好吗
Seriously, I can't believe
说真的 我真不敢相信
those eyelashes of yours are real.
你的睫毛是真的
Yeah, I can't believe
我还不敢相信
that fake eyelashes exist.
居然有假睫毛这种东西存在呢
Dude, don't you think the idea that women use, like,
姐们儿 你不觉得女人用
glue to attach false pieces of hair made from plastic,
胶水把塑料做的人造毛发
to their lids, at all strange? Um, no.
粘到眼皮上 奇怪到家了吗 不会啊
Well, we will agree to disagree, then.
那咱们就各自保留意见吧
Speaking of body hair,
说到毛发
I'm going to this amazing new
我今晚要去一家超棒的 新开的
wax place tonight, if you want to come with.
脱毛中心 一起去吧
They serve blueberry margaritas, and they so don't card.
那有蓝莓玛格丽塔酒 而且完全不查年龄喔
Yeah, no thank you.
谢谢 还是算了吧
Not that the idea of blueberry-flavored
不是说蓝莓口味
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表