剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
OMG. Katy Perry and Ben Affleck
天啊 凯蒂·佩里和本·阿弗莱克
are next-door neighbors!
是你们的邻居哎
How cool must their block parties be?
他们的派对一定酷死了
Oddly, they never invite me. Oh!
好吧 他们从来也没邀请过我
Going out! Bye! Hey, Annie. Wait!
我走了哈 拜 安妮 等下
Did you know that you live less than half a mile away
你知道你们家离茱莉亚·罗伯茨的哥哥
from Julia Roberts' brother Eric Roberts--
也就是艾玛·罗伯茨的爸爸
father of Emma Roberts?
埃里克·罗伯茨家只有半英里之遥吗
I had no idea! Where are you going?
还真不知道 你去哪里呀
Uh, just to return a shirt.
我去退件衣服
In Beverly Hills?
去比弗利山吗
Oh, that sounds amazing!
真的好棒呀
You know, I always wanted to know if those salespeople there
我一直想知道那些店员
really are as snobby as they were in Pretty Woman.
是否像《美丽女人》中演得那样势利眼
Gosh, I wonder where Richard Gere lives.
天啊 我还想知道理查·基尔住在哪里
In a mansion, no doubt.
他家肯定是豪♥宅♥
Emily, um, you... you wouldn't want
艾米丽 我想你一定不想
to come... with...
和我一起去退衣服吧
I'll grab my purse!
我马上去拿我的包
Okay, great.
好的
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
We're going to the bank.
我们要去银行
Naomi, you're driving.
娜欧米 你来开车
Silver waits with me.
小银和我在这里等着
You try anything, and she's dead.
你要是想耍花招 她死定了
Let's go.
走吧
Wait. Can I fix my makeup?
我能先画个妆嘛
What, you want to look hot for the bank teller?
难不成你还想色♥诱♥银行职员
Once a slut, always a slut, huh?
真是一朝为娼 终身为妓呀
If they see me looking like this,
他们如果看见我这个样子
they'll know something's wrong.
就会知道我出事了
Okay. Go on, then.
好吧
Cosmetics...
化妆
The tools of feminine deception.
女性行骗的工具
Your cheeks aren't that pink,
你的脸颊没有那么红
your lips aren't that red,
你的嘴唇不是那么红的
and your eyelashes aren't that long.
你的睫毛也没有那么长
It's all a lie. You're such a liar.
这全都是谎言 你这个骗子
I just can't believe
我真是不敢相信
I went shopping on Rodeo Drive.
我可以在罗迪欧名品街逛街
That's, like, by far the coolest thing
到现在为止
I've ever done in my entire life.
这是我人生中最酷的事情
Well, I'm glad you had fun.
很高兴你玩得开心
Do you really think
你真的觉得我们在巴尼百货里
that was Lauren Conrad we saw in Barneys?
看到的是劳伦·康拉德[偶像明星]吗
No. Like I said, I don't think it was.
不是 我觉得不是
Oh, my gosh.
天呐
He's definitely a movie star, right?
他绝对是电影明星 对吧
Hi. You must be Emily.
你一定是艾米丽吧
I must be.
我当然是
I mean, I... I am. I am. Hi. Mm-hmm.
我的意思是 我是 你好
Hi.
你好
Um, Liam, Emily. Emily, Liam.
这是艾米丽 这是利亚姆
Hello. Hi.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你好
All right.
好吧
Hey. Um, did you clear your head yet?
你理清头绪了吗
I'm still thinking.
我还在想
Okay.
好吧
I'm just going to check out the surf meet.
我正要去冲浪比赛
I'll see you later.
等会见
Nice to meet you, Emily.
艾米丽 见到你很高兴
Omg!
天呐
That's, like, the cutest boy I have ever seen.
他是我见过的最帅的男生
I totally get why you're so H-over-H for him.
我知道为什么你对他那么痴迷了
I am not H-over-H.
我没有痴迷
Where do you even get that?
你为什么这么觉得
Okay, so watching the sparks
你们两个之间的火花
between you two is like the Fourth of July.
就像是国♥庆♥烟花
Yeah, well, that doesn't make him
但是对他的感觉
any more right for me.
还是不对
Why?
为什么
Is he a bad boy?
他很坏吗
Something like that.
差不多
It's complicated.
很复杂
Um, I'm dating his brother, Charlie.
我和他的哥哥查理约会
Oh. That's intense.
那真复杂
Yeah. And-and he's a really awesome guy.
他是个很棒的男生
That sounds just like a Jennifer Aniston, Brad Pitt,
听起来就像是詹妮弗·安妮斯顿
Angelina Jolie love triangle.
布拉德·皮特和安吉莉娜·朱莉的三角恋
It does? Exactly.
真的吗 绝对
Brad and Jen were America's sweethearts
在《史密斯夫妇》之前
before Mr. & Mrs. Smith,
布拉德和詹妮弗是一对美国甜心
Okay. Where Angelina ignited his passion.
但安吉莉娜点燃了皮特的热情
You know, people said she was wild and dangerous.
大家都说她很野性很危险
You know, they said she had this tattoo near her privates
他们说她在私密处有纹身
and wore some other guy's blood around her neck.
脖子上还戴着其他人的血液
Look at them now.
看看他们现在
They're Brangelina,
他们被称为布拉吉莉娜
one of the ten happiest couples in Hollywood,
好莱坞最甜蜜的夫妇之一
and Jen can't get a second date.
詹妮弗却连新约会对象都没有
Okay. I think I follow.
好吧 我觉得我听懂了
I think you just need to stop being a scaredy-cat
我觉得你不应该害怕
with your true feelings.
你的真实感情
You know, it's obvious
很显然
that you and Liam belong together.
你和利亚姆应该在一起
Strangely enough, that makes sense.
说来也奇怪 这听起来很有道理
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
To have someone that close to me die in my arms...
看着跟我如此亲近的人死在怀中
it was horrible.
真得很可怕
Apparently, it triggered
很显然 这引发了
what they call post-traumatic stress disorder.
创伤后应激障碍症
Of course, I didn't know that at the time.
我那时还不知道
All I knew was, everything was this haze.
我知道的是 所有事都变得一团糟
You know, I... I couldn't think clearly.
我无法清楚地思考
And so, when you took Javier's notebook,
那么 当你拿走哈维尔的笔记本时
you were in that state?
你是处于那种
That haze?
糊里糊涂的状态吗
Exactly.
是的
And I feel awful about it.
我觉得很内疚
But I just... I couldn't think straight.
但我无法♥正♥确思考
You know, I... I wasn't myself.
我都不是我自己了
And when did you come out of it?
你是从什么时候开始好转的
Um, out of it?
好转吗
The state of shock. The PTSD.
受惊吓的状态 应激障碍综合症
Was it before or after you decided
是在你决定把偷来的歌♥
to record an entire album of stolen material?
全部刻录成专辑之前还是之后
Well, uh, PSTD...
障碍应激综合症
I mean, uh, PTSD...
我是说应激障碍综合症
can't be cured overnight.
不可能一下子就治好
Okay, but when?
好吧 但那具体是在什么时候呢
Was it before or after
是在你拼命争取登上
you went out for magazine covers?
杂♥志♥封面之前还是之后呢
Before or after you walked down the red carpet with Joe Jonas?
你和乔·乔纳斯走红地毯之前还是之后呢
You just can't understand.
你不能理解
I think you're right.
你是对的
I don't, because when I'm looking at you,
我不理解 因为我看到的
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表