剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
it gets a little depressing.
总是有些郁闷
Not as depressing as having microwave popcorn for dinner.
总比用微波炉爆米花当晚饭要强得多
Okay, that's it. You're staying.
好吧 就这样 你留下来
Oh, no, I wasn't trying to--
不 我并不是想要
Please.
留下来吧
There's only so much bolognese one woman can eat.
我一个女人也吃不了那么多肉酱
Well, okay.
那好吧
But we have a reservation.
但是我们订好了位子啊
I understand.
我知道
That will be another 30 minutes.
但是还是要等上三十分钟
Would you like to wait at the bar until something opens up?
要不您在吧台那里等候一下吧
Sure.
没问题
We can wait at the bar.
我们就在吧台那里等
Okay, uh...
好吧
安德鲁·杰克逊是美国历史上第七位总统
Would you ask Andrew Jackson to wait at the bar?
你会让安德鲁·杰克逊在吧台等候吗
Is he with CAA?
他是CAA的旗下艺人吗
CAA创新艺人经纪公♥司♥ 美国最大的经纪公♥司♥
No, he's right here. With his buddies?
不 他就在这 和他的一群兄弟
Maybe this will help something open up.
或许他可以帮我们找到空位
Oh, it will.
没问题
In 30 minutes.
30分钟以后
Oh, uh, that's cool. Keep it anyway.
好吧 没事 你留着吧
That didn't go too well.
事情不怎么顺利
It's fine, okay?
没事 好吗
As long as we're spending time together.
只要我们俩呆在一起就好了
Exactly.
一点儿都没错
Adrianna!
阿德里安娜
Oh, my god!
天呐
Hi! How are you?
嗨 你好吗
Hey, guys.
嗨 大伙们
Uh, what are you doing here?
你在这干什么呢
We're having dinner. Well, they're having dinner.
我们准备吃饭呢 是他们要吃饭呢
I'm on a fabulous cleanse.
我最近不能吃东西
Only clear drinks.
准确的来说只能喝水
Water, vodka...
像水呀 伏特加之类的
Honey, you're looking a little flat.
宝贝 你看起来有点呆板
Fix her!
帮她打理一下
You never know when the paparazzi
要知道狗仔可能
are going to jump out.
随时就蹦出来
Remember, poof from underneath.
记住 下面要蓬松一点
Uh, hi.
嗨
Oh! Uh, navid, this is Renee.
对了 纳维 这是瑞妮
Oh, right.
对了
The publicist.
你的宣传
And Ilon and Ginny,
还有伊洛和吉尼
they did my hair and makeup for the spin shoot.
我拍《Spin》写♥真♥时的发型和化妆师
Very nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你们
You, too, sweetie.
一样的 宝贝
Nice hair. Extensions?
发型不错啊 需要拉直吗
uh... No.
不用
Yeah. Right.
好吧
Where are you sitting?
你们坐在哪
Uh, we're actually waiting for a table.
其实我们是在等座位
What?
什么
I'll handle it.
我来处理
I tried, it's not going to...
我试过了 但是没有
Excuse me.
打扰一下
That is Adrianna Tate Duncan.
那是阿德里安娜·泰特·邓肯
Oh, as a matter of fact, so is that.
其实呢 这首歌♥也是她的
It's the number one single in the country.
这可是最佳单曲第一名
Perhaps you've heard it.
或许你听过
It's her song.
那是她的歌♥
I- I- I am so sorry.
很抱歉
I will have something immediately.
我马上安排一下
Forget it. They'll eat with us.
算了 他们跟我们一起坐
But you are comping our meal.
但是你得负责免费给我们上菜
Of course.
没问题
This actually works out really well!
没想到这招那么管用
Chayo and Danny Goode are on their way over.
查犹和丹尼·古德马上过来了
Do you know them?
你认识他们吗
Big-time producers!
他们可是大牌制片人
We get them to collaborate with you,
我们得让他们跟你合作
And game over, bingo, done-zo, back up the money truck!
事成之后 咱就等着数钱吧
Oh, uh... Do you mind?
你介意吗
No, no, of course not.
不 不 当然不
It's-- it's fine.
没事
Perfect!
太好了
Wow. Big improvement over microwave popcorn.
这要比微波炉爆米花强多了
Oh, well, I'm flattered.
是吗 承蒙夸奖
You should be.
我是说真的
You know what?
你知道吗
Sometimes, if I'm feeling real crazy,
有些时候 我会变得有点小疯狂
I add a little bit of cheese whiz.
我会加一点奶酪在爆米花里面
Ooh, I didn't know you were such a gourmand.
是吗 原来你是个美食家啊
Oh, crap. Sorry. Sorry.
糟了 不好意思 不好意思
Sorry. Oops.
抱歉
Seriously though, I haven't had
不过说真的 我已经好久
a home-cooked meal in, forever.
没有吃过家常菜了
Well, I haven't had adult company in, forever.
我家里也好久没大人过来玩了
I mean, don't get my wrong,
别误会啊 我是说
I love my kids, but--
我很爱孩子们 但是
Hey, you don't have to explain, you know?
你其实不用解释
I work with teenagers.
尽管我成天和孩子们在一起
The adult company is very welcome.
但其实还是很喜欢跟大人打交道
I mean, you haven't even said
比如 像你今晚都没有说过一句
"Like" or "totally" once tonight.
貌似啊 特别啊这类的话
Well, the night is still, like, totally young.
好吧 那貌似今晚还特别早
Oh, sorry, I'm sorry. Oh,I'm sorry.
抱歉 很抱歉 我很抱歉
Just, uh... Okay, I'll go that way.
就是 好吧 我往这边走
Oh, that is excellent drying technique!
你擦盘子的技术不错嘛
Thank you. Yeah.
谢谢你
You know, people are always crediting the dryer,
要知道人们常常表扬擦盘子的
But really, I think it starts with the washer.
但是我觉得啊 还是得感谢洗盘子的
Is it, um...is it pathetic that the first compliment
是不是很可怜 这么久以来所听到的
I've gotten in what feels like forever is for my dishwashing?
第一句赞扬竟然是表扬我洗盘子
Well, for the record, you also have a great smile.
声明一下 你的笑容也很美
See?
看到没
It's really great.
真得很棒
Get you another?
再来一杯吗
Yeah. Thanks.
是的 谢谢
I'm Jeff.
我叫杰夫
Teddy.
我是泰迪
So, you been here before?
你以前来过这里吗
No, I haven't.
没有
And, actually, I was just leaving.
其实 我该走了
Can I get the check, please? Yeah.
买♥♥单 好的
Just one second.
稍等一下
Okay. This time I'm getting her number.
好了 这次我要拿到她的号♥码
Dude. She doesn't like you, take a hint.
老兄 她不喜欢你 觉悟吧
Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa, all right?
先别这么说
You don't know that.
你怎么可能知道
Maybe I've just been being too subtle.
可能是我表达得太隐晦了
Trust me. You haven't.
相信我 你表现得够明显了
You might have noticed I've gotten
你可能注意到
quite a few, uh, refills.
我让你续杯了很多次
Truth is, uh...
事实上
I'm not even really that thirsty.
我不是很渴
Your phone's ringing?
你的电♥话♥在响
Is it?
是吗
It is.
是的
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表