剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
You'll figure it out.
你会找到答案的
Let's get out of here and grab a burger or something.
我们走吧 去吃个汉堡什么的
Yes, please.
是的 太好了
Should we tell the guys?
要叫上他们吗
Nah. They look like they're having fun.
不用了 他们玩得很尽兴
Navid's got some moves, huh?
纳维会的还不少
Yeah, who knew, huh?
是呀 谁知道呢
Thank you so much for coming over.
谢谢你这么快就赶过来了
I really appreciate it. It's okay.
真的很感激 没事
I'm tivoing the Torchwood marathon.
我正在录制《火炬木小组》的连播
So can you find my pictures?
你可以找到我的照片吗
Because if you can't, I do not know what I'm going to do.
如果不能的话 我都不知道要怎么办
I can't join the chess club. A-- it's too nerdy,
我不能参加象棋社 第一 太书呆子气了
and B-- I have no idea how to play chess.
第二 我不知道怎么下棋
Well, I hate to tell you this,
我很抱歉地告诉你
but your computer really is fried.
你的电脑挂了
No!
不
Well, Naomi, please calm down.
娜欧米 别激动
Here.
这里
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
I'm finding your pictures.
我要找到你的照片
On your computer?
在你的电脑上吗
Yeah. Go ahead and log in.
是的 登陆吧
But I...
但是
Oh, my pictures!
是我的照片
I installed Live Mesh
上次我在你电脑上
the last time I was on your computer.
装了文档同步工具
I couldn't believe you had no backup system.
真不敢相信 你竟然没有备用系统
That's like walking around with no underwear.
那就像没穿内衣就到处走
What's wrong with that?
那又怎么了
Well, now all your work automatically backs up to the Internet.
现在你的所有作品都会自动备份到互联网上
Oh, my God, thank you! Thank you!
天呐 谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you!
谢谢
Uh, anyway, thank you for your help.
不管怎样 谢谢你的帮助
Um, you can bring my laptop to chem class.
化学课的时候 把我的电脑带过去就行了
Good luck with your photo shoot.
祝你的照片拍摄顺利
Hey, Naomi,
娜欧米
what were you saying about me being hot?
你是怎么说我很性感的
I was, uh...
我是
I, uh...
我
Hold that thought.
保持状态
What thought?
什么状态
I can't stop thinking about you.
我没有办法不想着你
You better not say anything about this to anyone.
你最好不要对任何人说起这个
I'm sorry, Naomi.
对不起 娜欧米
I'm flattered,
我受宠若惊
but...
但是
you're just not my type.
你不是我喜欢的类型
But... I'm everyone's type.
但是 所有人都喜欢我
I can't believe this.
真不敢相信
Suspended
在高三
your senior year. I know.
被停学 我知道
It's only three days.
只有三天
How do you think colleges are going to respond to this?
你觉得大学会怎么看待这件事
I don't know, not well.
不知道 会不太好吧
Yeah, not well is right.
是的 不太好
I don't get it.
我就不懂了
Why would you do something like this?
你为什么会做这种事
Mom, it's not my fault.
妈妈 这不是我的错
Emily just...
艾米丽
Emily what?
艾米丽怎么样
Emily what?
艾米丽怎么样
Nothing.
没什么
Emily nothing.
艾米丽没怎么样
It's all my fault.
都是我的错
Hello?
谁呢
Hey, Liam, it's me.
利亚姆 是我
Emily?
艾米丽
Yeah. Sorry for coming over without notice,
对不起 没跟你说就擅自过来
but I just couldn't bear to go home and face Annie.
但是我不能回去面对安妮
Uh... okay.
好吧
I was hoping I could spend the night.
我希望可以在你这过夜
So, congratulations.
恭喜
Yeah, kudos, Adrianna.
是的 不错 阿德里安娜
We're going to the studios.
我们会把这拿到工作室去
I'm so excited,
太让人激动了
I can't even tell you.
我没法表达出的我激动之情
Okay, what we're going to show you here today
今天我们要给你看的是
is the pilot presentation, all right?
试播片的展示
It's basically a short version of the pilot,
基本上 是试播片的小版本
with the credit sequence.
就是片头演员字幕顺序
It'll give the studios a flavor of what we're going for.
这可以让工作室知道我们的风格
We're thinking The Hills meets The Kardashians.
我们要的是劳伦·康德拉和卡戴珊的混合版
Meets something sexier
更加性感
and crazier. Ooh, I love it.
更加疯狂 我喜欢
And thanks for the footage you sent us of your friends
谢谢你发给我们你朋友的镜头
for the credit sequence.
用来做片头字幕
It works great.
效果很好
Oh, I'm so glad.
我很高兴
All right, without further ado,
好了 言归正传
the Untitled Adrianna Tate-Duncan Project.
《未命名的阿德里安娜·泰特·邓肯计划》
Oh, my gosh, this is so amazing.
天呐 这太棒了
Wait, stop.
等下 停
Can we zoom in on Silver?
可以放大西福尔的照片吗
Oh, my God.
天呐
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表