剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Whatever. You will be jealous
随你怎么说 当我和乔治·克鲁尼[著名影星]
when I'm hanging poolside with George Clooney.
一起头枕泳池边时 你就嫉妒去吧
Also in sports,
继续体育方面新闻
girls' softball hurler Karen Franklin pitched
女子垒球投手凯伦·富兰克林的精彩一投
what would have been a no-hitter were it not
本可以让对手的安打数为零
for the mighty bat of Malibu's Lacy O'Connell.
却被马里布的蕾西·奥·康奈尔大力击中
And still, the Lady Wildcats were victorious
但野猫队仍然大获全胜
and remain undefeated as they enter postseason play.
以不败战绩挺进季后赛
In other news,
其他方面的消息
this weekend, our Academic Invitational team
本周末 我校年度学术邀请赛参赛队
competes in Oxnard,
将会在奥克斯纳德比赛
hoping to bring home the gold once again.
希望他们能再次夺金而归
Now, an exclusive sneak peek
现在播送独家报道
at the brains behind the legend.
一起来认识一下传奇背后的天才们
Hi. I'm Max.
我是麦克斯
My passions are biology and astrophysics. I'm the captain
我酷爱生物和天体物理 我是
of the West Beverly Academic Invitational Team.
学术邀请赛西比弗利队的队长
We've been state champs
该比赛举办两年来
for two years running,
我们已蝉联两届的州冠军
and this weekend, we're going for our three-peat.
而这周末 我们将为三连冠而战
So put your hands together,
所以伸出你们的双手
give a loud West Bev cheer for your team.
给西比弗利队鼓掌喝彩吧
My name's Gilbert.
我叫吉尔伯特
Art history and archaeology are my interests.
我对艺术史和考古学比较感兴趣
Hi. I'm Allen.
我是艾伦
Chemistry is my bag.
化学是我的菜
And I'm Alex.
我是艾利克斯
I love literature and history.
我喜欢文学和历史
That's Alex?
她就是艾利克斯
And together we're going to bring home the title.
我们一定会齐心协力 载誉而归
Go, Wildcats!
野猫队 必胜
第三季第二十集
《新飞跃比弗利》
Now, you have a good day at school, sweetie.
开心享受学校生活吧 亲爱的
Ugh. I don't want to go. Come on. I'll walk you in.
我不想去 别这样 我送你进去
Come on. Is it that awful?
拜托 有那么糟吗
Uh, yeah, Raj. It's high school, okay?
罗杰 这是高中 好不好
It's totally and utterly boring.
简直无聊透顶
It's way more boring now that I'm not smoking pot anymore.
更无聊的是 我已经戒掉大♥麻♥了
Yeah, I hear you.
我知道
Still, I'm proud of you. Whatever.
但我还是为你感到自豪 随你便吧
Hey, hey. What's up, Raj? What's up, Ivy?
最近怎么样 罗杰 还有你 艾薇
Hello. How you doing, Dixon?
好啊 你呢 迪克森
Hey, man, I'm... I'm living the dream.
我在享受梦想生活
I'm living the dream, guys. Whatever.
享受梦想生活 随你怎么说了
See, now, why can't you have
看到了吧 你怎么就不能学学
some of Dixon's positive go-get-'em energy?
迪克森乐观的精神呢 也像他一样活力四射
Because I'm cool, Raj.
那是因为我很酷 罗杰
Because I got better things
因为我的生活中
to do with my life than just school.
有比上学更重要的事要做
Oh, hey, speaking of which...
说到这个
You know how, uh, Hurley is coming to town this weekend for that competition?
你知道赫尔利这周末要来观看比赛吗
They're scouting women for the team.
他们会来物色女队员
Yeah, yeah, I heard something about that.
我也听说过
I signed you up.
我帮你申请了
I'm sorry. You what?
不好意思 什么
Well, I... I know I should have asked you first,
我知道应该先问问你的意见
but there were only a few slots left,
但是剩下的名额不多了
so I thought... Well, dude, you thought wrong.
所以我想 不是你想的那样
I'm... Raj, I'm not into that.
我 罗杰 我不想去
I'm not... I'm not interested.
我不感兴趣
Ivy, you make the team, and... and you're going to be
艾薇 你成了他们的队员 你就可以
traveling the world in, like, two months.
在差不多两个月内 到世界各地旅行
Surfing the best waves, living your dream.
去条件最适宜的海里冲浪 实现你的梦想
Why wouldn't you want that?
你为什么不愿意呢
Because maybe I'm not a sellout, you know.
因为我不想为了赚钱而冲浪
Maybe I don't need to sell my soul
我还不需要为了免费的巴厘岛旅行
just to get a free trip to Bali.
就出♥卖♥♥♥自己的灵魂
All right, my bad.
好吧 是我错了
Sorry.
对不起
Hey, guys. Hi.
你们好 你好
Sorry I'm late.
很抱歉我来晚了
I had to tutor some freshmen.
刚辅♥导♥完新生
No worries.
没事
Hey, did anyone else get the apple pie?
有人尝过苹果派了吗
It's pretty good. It does look good.
非常好吃 看起来是挺好吃的
What's up, Naomi?
娜欧米 怎么了
What do you know about that girl Alex?
你认识那个叫艾利克斯的女孩吗
Alex Scarborough?
艾利克斯·斯卡伯勒
She's brilliant.
她很聪明
Like, a bona fide genius.
完全是个天才
Not when it comes to fashion. Word is
除了时尚 据说
she's still deciding between Oxford and Harvard.
她还没决定到底是去牛津大学还是哈佛大学
She fences, she plays chess.
她练击剑 下国际象棋
She's like Tom Brady of the Academic Invitational team.
她就是学术邀请赛校队里的汤姆·布兰迪
What exactly is the Academic Invitational thingie?
这个学术邀请赛到底是什么玩意啊
It's pretty intense. It's, like, all the smartest kids
一个很紧张的比赛 全州最聪明的学生
from the state compete at Oxnard Pacific every year.
会在奥克斯纳德一较高下
Sounds lame.
挺无聊的啊
Yeah, well, you'd think so, but, uh, it's notorious
你当然会这么想 其实它是以
for actually having the craziest after-parties.
最疯狂的庆功宴会声名远扬
What? I guess that's what happens
什么 我猜就是是把一群过度压抑的人
when you put all those repressed over-achievers in one hotel.
放在一个酒店纵情狂欢吧
Oh, and I hear everybody
我听说每个人都会
hooks up and gets wasted. It's crazy.
彼此勾搭 欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥ 很疯狂的
It's like one big nerd orgy.
就像是一个书呆子的狂欢
Not interested.
我没兴趣
I'm sorry?
什么
What are you selling, Girl Scout cookies?
你想推销什么 女童子军的小点心吗
No. Uh, I'm Annie.
不是 我是安妮
I'm here for the job interview.
我是来面试的
We... We spoke on the phone.
我们电♥话♥预约过
Of course we did.
是的
I'm Marla.
我是玛拉
Nice meeting you.
很高兴见到你
This place is very interesting.
这儿真有意思
Interesting.
有意思
Well, that's an interesting choice of words.
你的形容也很有意思
It's a mess.
这儿一团糟
Well, you know, uh, it's...
但是 这儿
It's just certainly well lived in.
在这里住着很舒适
Please, sit.
请坐吧
So, uh, you're looking for a personal assistant?
你在招聘私人助理吗
Well, that's a little euphemistic.
这是委婉的说法
Really, what I need is someone to get my affairs in order.
其实我就是想找一个帮我收拾东西的人
I have years' worth of junk here.
这儿都堆了很多年的垃圾了
And some things, believe it or not, are not junk.
其实有些东西不是垃圾
I need the whole place organized,
我想让这里条理清晰
cataloged and cleaned.
分门别类 干净整洁
Oh. Uh, okay.
好的
Are you an honest person?
你诚实吗
Yes.
当然
Do you do drugs?
你吸毒吗
No. I don't.
不 我不吸毒
You're hired.
你被雇佣了
Well, there's something about you, Annie, that I like.
你身上有些地方 我挺欣赏的
And quite frankly, no one else applied,
老实说也没其他人来申请这工作
so the job is yours.
所以就是你了
I'll give you a thousand a week.
周薪一千
A thousand dollars?
一千美元吗
No, yen. Yes, dollars.
日元 逗你的 是美元
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表