剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
You want the job or not?
你干还是不干
Yeah, I want the job.
我想要这份工作
Okay, what about this one?
这件怎么样
To a college interview? Okay.
去大学面试吗 好吧
Then, how about just this one? Yeah?
那这件呢 可以吗
Are you serious? Yes, I'm serious.
你是说真的吗 当然
I... I want to be an artist.
我想成为一个艺术家
It's okay for me to look artistic.
穿的艺术点还是可以接受的吧
I'm applying to film school, not law school.
我申请的是电影学院又不是法学院
Mmm, and certainly not hairdressing school.
当然也不是美发学院
You love it.
你会喜欢的
You are wound up about this interview, aren't you?
你很在意这次面试 对吧
Uh, yeah. But I'm all prepared. Well, practically.
对啊 但是我差不多都准备好了
What do I have to do? Uh, I have to finish
我应该干什么呢 我得把
burning the DVDs of my reel,
我拍的电影胶片灌制成光盘
I have to print off my portfolio
还得把文件都打印好
and fill my scooter with gas.
给我的小摩托加满油
How about this one? You love this one, right?
这件呢 你喜欢 是不是
You're going to wear leopard print to a college interview?
你要穿豹纹去面试吗
I just might.
我只是想一下
Hey! I'm so glad you're here!
很高兴你来了
I need help picking out my outfit for the interview, okay?
帮我挑一套去面试衣服 好吗
Oh, and... What do you think?
觉得咋样
She did it to herself on purpose.
这是她自己造的型
So there's no one to sue.
没人能起诉
You like it?
你喜欢吗
I love it.
我喜欢
It is so you. Yeah?
这真的很适合你 是吗
Thanks.
谢谢
Okay, West Beverly with a lead of 84 to 80
西比弗利以84比80领先
as we enter the final speed round.
进入最后一轮抢答
You select the next topic.
你们来选下一个题目
From which arena would you prefer to answer questions...
你们希望回答下列哪个类别的问题
Medieval poetry or biology?
中古世纪诗歌♥还是生物
Biology, please.
生物
Excellent. Here we go.
很好 现在开始
"The duodenum, jejunum and ileum are parts of what?"
十二指肠 空肠 回肠是什么的一部分
The small intestine.
小肠
That is correct.
回答正确
"To which taxonomic class do snails and slugs..."
蜗牛和蛞蝓的生物分类属于哪一纲
West Beverly. Gastropods?
西比佛利 腹足类动物
Or gastropoda, correct.
或者说腹足纲 正确
"In the sexual reproduction
在苔藓植物的有性繁殖过程中
"of bryophytes, zygotes synthesized
由配子结合而成的受精卵
by the union of gametes develop into..."
会发育成为...
West Beverly.
西比弗利
Sporangium. That is correct.
孢子囊 正确
"In a eukaryotic cell,
"在真核细胞中
where does the Krebs cycle occur?"
克雷布斯循环在何处发生"
West Beverly.
西比弗利
In the mitochondrial matrix.
发生在线粒体基质中
That is correct.
正确
For the third year in a row, West Beverly Hills High School advances to the finals.
西比弗利高中连续第三年进军决赛
Congratulations, Wildcats.
恭喜你们 野猫队
Hey. So how's George? Oh, fantastic.
你的乔治怎么样啊 棒极了
Yeah? You guys hanging poolside?
是吗 你们正趴在泳池边吗
Oh, yeah. You know,
是啊
Matt and Brad just came by.
马特和布拉德刚来过
We've all been chillin'.
我们刚才在一起
I think we're gonna go to Lake Como soon.
我想我们很快就会去科莫湖了
Ooh, now I'm getting jealous.
现在我开始嫉妒你了
Please. I've been cleaning all afternoon,
得了吧 我都打扫了一下午卫生了
and I still have not made a dent in all the junk that this lady has.
可这里的垃圾却一点也没见少
I swear to God, she makes the Gray Gardens chicks
我向天发誓 她把灰色花♥园♥里的女孩
look like Martha Stewart.
弄得像玛莎·斯图尔特一样
Well, hang in there, okay? Hmm, yeah.
忍♥耐一下 好吗 好的
I mean, for a grand a week,
为了一千美金的周薪
I'll do whatever the packrat wants.
她让我♥干♥什么都行
I'm just not sure how she can afford it.
我就是纳闷她怎么能受得了
I mean, I guess it's from not having a cleaning lady for fifty years.
我觉得这儿有五十年都没有打扫过了
You okay?
你还好吗
Ugh, I made a mess.
我搞得一团糟
Like that's even possible in this place.
好莱坞山居然有这么脏的地方
I'll... I'll call you later, okay?
我晚点儿打给你 好吗
All right. Hey, enjoy Lake Como.
好的 去科莫湖愉快
All right. Ciao.
好的 再见
What are you doing?
你干嘛呢
Oh, my God, I'm... I'm... I'm so sorry.
天呐 我 我非常抱歉
I was looking for a broom.
我刚刚在找扫帚
And then I saw the box.
然后我看见了这个盒子
And I was looking at your things.
然后我就看了看你的东西
Well, don't.
别看了
I just... I mean, I can't believe it.
我只是 难以置信
You were on the cover of Life magazine.
你上过《生活》杂♥志♥的封面
I mean, you're famous.
我的意思是 你是名人
I used to be.
我过去是
I used to be Marla Templeton.
我过去是玛拉·泰普顿
I can't believe that you're an actress.
我真不敢相信你是个演员
I'm an actress, too.
我也是演员
Well, aspiring anyway.
我希望自己能成为演员
Yes, I thought you might be.
我也是这么想的
This town is lousy with aspiring actors and actresses.
这座城市充满了想当演员的男男女♥女♥们
Everyone who parks your car or serves you a salad
就连那些代客泊车和端盘子的人
is wanting to be an actor.
都想要当演员
Yet very few people bother learning to act.
然而只有很少的人真正去学习表演
Yeah, well, that's what I'm hoping to do.
这正是我想做的
It's why I need this job, actually.
实际上这就是我需要这份工作的原因
I really want to go to college and study acting.
我真的很想去大学里学习表演
Well, good luck to you.
祝你好运
It's not an easy career,
这份职业并不简单
but it can be quite interesting.
不过还挺有意思的
Interesting sounds good to me. I just want to learn.
对我来说有意思就够了 我很想去学习
Um, I saw that picture with you and the guy
我看到了你和逍遥骑士里彼得·方达
from Easy Rider, Peter Fonda.
在一起的照片
Are you guys friends?
你们是朋友吗
Friends... Uh... Uh, you could say that.
朋友 可以那么说
Good old Peter.
老好人彼得
There was a time when Peter and I had a standing date
那段时间我和彼得每个礼拜四的晚上
every Thursday night at Musso and Frank.
都会在摩梭和弗兰克约会
What's Musso and Frank?
什么是摩梭和弗兰克
"What's Musso and Frank?"
"什么是摩梭和弗兰克"
You really do have a lot to learn.
你要学的还真挺多的
I bet you can't juggle while reciting pi.
我打赌你不能边背圆周率边玩杂耍
What do you think I am, a moron?
你觉得我是个笨蛋吗
Oh, hell no!
不是吧
Housekeeping.
客房♥服务
Stay the hell away from him!
你给我离他远点儿
Naomi Clark. What are you doing here?
娜欧米·克拉克 你来这儿干吗
Yeah, what are you doing here?
对啊 你来这儿干吗
I'm here to stop you from boinking this little whore.
我来这儿是要阻止你和这个小贱♥人♥乱搞
Memorize this, you brainy slut...
给我记住 你这个高智商的小荡♥妇♥
If you don't stay away from my boyfriend,
如果你不离我男朋友远点儿的话
I will send your head to Oxford
我就把你的头寄到牛津
and the rest of your corpse to Cambridge.
剩余的尸体寄到剑桥
But... But... But nothing.
但是 但是 没有但是
If you so much as look at him again,
如果你再多看他一眼的话
you're dead.
你就死定了
Naomi... Oh, my God!
娜欧米 天呐
Will you... Alex.
你 艾利克斯
Alex, please...
艾利克斯 别
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表