剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on 90210
《新飞越比弗利》前情提要
Sasha told me she was HIV positive
萨莎跟我说 她得了艾滋病
and I thought I had it.
我以为我也被传染了
I was trying to push you away.
所以我努力将你推开
While we were broken up, i slept with Oscar.
在我们分手期间 我跟奥斯卡上♥床♥了
Pretending you wrote a song
你假装自己写了这首歌♥
you actually stole from a dead man.
实际上却是从死人那偷来的
Okay, well, that's not...
听着 事实不是这样子的
I have a recording of Javier singing it six months ago.
我有哈维尔六个月前唱这首歌♥的录音
Stay away from me.
离我远点
I'm not gonna tell anybody that we hooked up.
我不会把咱俩上♥床♥的事告诉任何人
What's the matter, baby? Nothing.
怎么了 宝贝儿 没事
Why aren't you...?
那你怎么还没
'cause you're just not that hot.
因为你还不够辣
I get what you're going through.
我明白你现在的感受
I went through it, too.
我也曾经历过
You wouldn't accept help from me,
你不肯接受我的帮助
so I told my mom to do me a favor and offer you a job.
所以我让妈妈为你提供一份工作
I don't believe this.
真不敢相信
She can never know we had a romance.
但是她不能知道我们的关系
Nothing ever happened between us.
我们之间什么都没发生
And now that I'm crashing here, nothing ever can.
就算我住这儿 也不可能发生
I don't want anyone else to know that Cannon raped me.
我不想让任何人知道坎南强♥奸♥了我
Who you gonna tell?
你还能和谁说
I think you should still press charges.
我觉得你还是应该起诉他
You just have to prepare yourself for a very messy trial.
但是你要做好心理准备 这官司很难打
I can't. I just can't.
我不能 我就是做不到
As I was pulling out, I saw Cannon and Naomi.
我倒车的时候 看到坎南和娜欧米在一起
Ryan, you have to come forward.
瑞恩 你得挺身而出
You could help make her case.
你可以帮她作证
I could watch you sleep all day.
我可以一整天看你睡觉
What are you doing in my room?
你在我房♥里干嘛
It's my house, isn't it?
这是我家 不是吗
ooh, boy, you're cute.
天啊 你真可爱
If you weren't an employee, I would...
要不是你在我家打工 我真想
Oh, no, don't get dressed.
别别别 别这么快穿上嘛
What do you want, Laura?
你到底想干嘛 劳拉
You know what I want.
你知道的
Work-wise.
努力工作
Laura Mathison fun fact: I design bags.
劳拉·麦席森趣闻 我是包包设计师
Bags?
包包
You know, purses, handbags, the occasional clutch.
就是设计钱包 手包 晚宴包
I just started my own business,
我的事业刚刚起步
and it is actually doing really really well!
而且正在步入正轨
So, I'm gonna need you to take me downtown to get supplies.
所以我现在要你载我去市中心买♥♥点东西
Can't you just give me a list?
你就不能给我张购物清单吗
It'll be quicker if I go alone.
我一个人去速度更快
Quicker... But way less fun.
快是快了 但是缺少乐趣嘛
I'll meet you outside?
外面见咯
Oh, and it's hot out,
外面很热
so you don't have to wear a shirt.
你可以不用穿上衣
Oh, hey, hey, hey. My new locker mate!
哎呀 原来你就是我新的储物柜邻居
Finally we meet.
总算见面啦
Full disclosure?
跟你说哈
I was kind of hoping they'd keep this locker free.
我原本希望这个柜子能一直空着
Yeah, I was thinking about putting in a mini fridge.
好让我放个迷你小冰箱进去
Well, I'm sorry to crush your dreams.
真不好意思 破坏了你的梦想
Nah, it's okay.
其实也没什么
I can drink my coconut water room temperature.
我喝常温椰汁就好
Have we met before?
我们之前见过吗
I don't think so.
我不觉得
I just transferred to West Bev.
我刚转学过来的
Oh, okay. Weird, 'cause you look so familiar.
真奇怪 我就觉得你看起来好眼熟
Well, do I look familiar?
你看我觉得眼熟不
My name's Navid, by the way.
顺便自我介绍下 我叫纳维
Navid Shirazi.
纳维·谢拉兹
What did I say?
我说错什么了吗
Hey, uh, do I sound like I have laryngitis
你听我说话像得了喉炎吗
and that I should rest my voice
有没有严重到
instead of doing my history presentation?
不能做历史课演讲的程度
No.
不像
well, damn.
该死
Do you have an extra history presentation?
那你有没有多余的历史课演讲稿
What's up with them?
她们怎么了
It's probably that stupid rumor.
可能是那个白♥痴♥的八卦
What rumor?
什么八卦
You know the girl Parker, right?
你知道那个叫帕克的女生吧
She was just running her mouth.
她在那嚼舌根
About what?
关于什么的
Well, she said you guys hooked up
她说你们两个在一起亲热
and that you were shooting pool with a rope.
然后你小♥弟♥弟♥很不给力
Unbelievable, man.
真是不可理喻
She's just pissed 'cause I rejected her.
因为我拒绝了她 她才恶语中伤
Yeah, yeah, that's what I figured.
没错 我就是这么觉得的
I'm not interested in screwing around.
你知道的 我不想拈花惹草
I want to be with Silver.
我想和小银在一起的
Things were good with us, you know? We were good.
我们之间本来好好的 非常好
I need to get her back.
我得把她追回来
Yeah. Yeah, well, I hear you buddy.
没错没错 我挺你
Maybe you should talk to her.
我觉得你得和小银谈谈
Sound any better? No?
听起来逼真点没 还不行吗
All right, man.
好吧 回见
Later.
一会儿见
"Torch."
火炬
"Loo."
洗手间
"Lift."
电梯
I just love the way you talk.
我就是喜欢你说话的口音
You make English sound so...
你让英语听起来那么的
English?
像英语
Exactly!
没错
So are you from London or what?
你是伦敦人吗 还是别的地方的
Not far.
不远
Let's say
这么说吧
London is here.
伦敦在这里
Now, to get to my little hamlet,
如果要去到我的小村庄呢
You'd have to travel east...
首先先往东
just a bit.
一点点就好
And then it ticks south.
然后急转向南
What the hell are you still doing here?!
你怎么还死在这里
I think she means me.
我想她指的是我
More cartography later.
一会再讨论路线图
Stay away from him, he's a psychopath!
离他远点 他是个精神病
Ivy, come now.
艾薇 别这样
Seriously, why don't you just...
我说真的 你怎么就不
God, why don't you just go home?!
天 你怎么就不回去呢
Got to finish my pg year.
我得复读完这一年
Wow. So you're staying?
这么说你还得留在这儿
I am.
是的
Look, I understand you're upset,
听着 我知道你很烦
but your mum had it coming.
但这是你妈造成的
She destroyed my family.
她毁了我家
And you were just...
而你只不过是
...collateral damage.
被她连累了
You are a repulsive human being.
你这人真恶心
We'll agree to disagree.
各自保留意见吧
Whatever. Just stay the hell away from me!
随你的便 离我远点就好
I just don't get it.
我就不明白了
Why does my locker neighbor hate me?
为什么我的储物柜邻居那么恨我
You think I was acting all cocky
是不是我成了酷酷的学长后
because I'm a big, cool senior now?
就变得有点自命不凡了
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表