剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
a white picket fence, you know,
约定好界限
and I don't know how to make a turkey
很抱歉 我不知道怎么烤火鸡
or do any of the mom things that moms are supposed to do.
还有母亲应该做的其他事情
Mom, it's okay.
妈妈 没事的
I don't care about a turkey, not really.
我不在乎火鸡什么的 真的
I just...
我只是
I really need you...
我真的需要你
I really...
我真的
I just need you to love me.
我只是需要你爱我
That's all.
这就够了
Well, that's something I can do.
这个我做得到
I can love you.
我可以爱你
I can love the hell out of you, Ivy.
我可以非常非常非常地爱你
Did you steal my notebook?
你偷走我的笔记本了吗
Your notebook?
你的笔记本
That's pretty funny.
可这真可笑
You did. You stole it.
你偷走了
No, no, no, no, you stole it,
不 是你偷走了
I'm merely seeking restitution.
我只是要求补偿
What does that mean?
什么意思
It means payback.
补偿
No, I mean, what did you do?
你做了什么
What did you do with the notebook?
你是怎么处理那本笔记本的
Look, you cut my commission in half;
你把我的佣金减半
I had to figure out another way to make money.
我得另辟财路
Turns out, there were a number of "Internet journalists,"
原来有很多网络记者
shall we say, that were willing to pay quite handsomely.
愿意为它出高价
And I'm doing an exclusive with People tomorrow.
我明天还要做《人物》杂♥志♥的专访
Should be fun.
应该挺有趣的
Yeah. Maybe they'll take my picture.
他们或许会给我拍照片
Hey, sweetheart,
甜心
how would you like a cashmere blanket?
你喜欢羊绒毛毯吗
I got to take this, okay?
我得接这个电♥话♥
People are so rude.
这些人真粗鲁
Hey, Marla, long time no talk.
马拉 很久没联♥系♥了
So, um, thanks for
谢谢你
calling my mother.
打电♥话♥给我妈妈
That was totally out of line
虽然你有些多管闲事
and an invasion of privacy and all that,
还侵犯了我的隐私
but...
但是
it was sweet.
真的很贴心
And I'm grateful.
我很感激你
I'm glad, Ivy.
我很高兴 艾薇
I know you think
我知道你觉得
I'm self-centered and boy crazy,
我很自我中心 很花痴
but I really care about my friends,
但是我真的很在乎我的朋友
and you're one of my friends.
你是我的朋友
Yeah, well, cool.
很好
Hos before bros.
重友轻色
Exactly.
绝对
And listen, I've been thinking about it, um...
听着 我想过了
as much as I think that Oscar is a total jerk
虽然我觉得奥斯卡是十足的混♥蛋♥
I know, I know.
我知道
No, wait, wait.
不 等一下
I'm not gonna stand in the way,
如果你要跟他约会的话
if you want to go out with him.
我不会拦着你的
You know, I can be friends with you
虽然我不喜欢你男友
without liking the guy that you date.
但这并不妨碍我们做朋友
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是的
And I want to be friends with you.
我想跟你做朋友
So I guess we'll just agree to disagree about him.
我们就各自保留对他的不同意见吧
Thanks, Ivy.
谢谢你 艾薇
Hey, good to go.
可以开始了
Uh, okay. Yo, I got to go.
好了 我得挂了
Okay.
好吧
Happy holidays.
节日快乐
Yeah. You, too, Naomi.
你也一样 娜欧米
That a girl. You got a piece of it.
好姑娘 接近咯
I hate prime rib!
我讨厌特级牛肋排
It's bloody and disgusting.
血腥又恶心
I hate turkey dinners!
我讨厌火鸡餐
I hate meat in general. Boom!
所有的肉我都讨厌
I hate white picket fences!
我讨厌白色的栅栏
I hate caroling!
我讨厌唱颂歌♥
I hate stupid Christmas Carols!
我讨厌白♥痴♥圣诞颂歌♥
Got it!
中了
Mine.
我的
Mine.
我的
Hey.
醒醒
Hey.
醒醒
I'm sorry to wake you.
我不想吵醒你的
No, no.
没关系
No, you've gotta, for the concussion.
你得叫醒我 不然就脑震荡了
Thanks, by the way.
真的要谢谢你
I feel bad that you missed the party.
让你错过了派对 我真过意不去
I don't.
我没在意
When I heard that you were in the hospital,
当我听到你进医院的消息时
I just ... I felt like my heart stopped or something.
我觉得我的心都停止了跳动
If you weren't okay, then I wouldn't be okay.
如果你出了什么事 我也不会好过
I'm sorry
对不起
how I acted before.
我之前那样对你
With Charlie.
你和查理在一起的时候
I've got my problems with him, but...
我之前是和他有过节 但是
it's not just that.
原因不仅仅是那样
It's hard for me to see you with him.
看到你和他在一起让我备受煎熬
Because I...
因为我
because I'm in love with you.
因为我还爱着你
I've loved you... for a long time.
我爱你 已经很久了
Candy cane? Gingerbread?
糖果棒 生姜饼
Figgy pudding.
还是无花果布丁
Yeah, no, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
It's cool.
不用了
That guy loves his figgy pudding.
那人还真喜欢他的无花果布丁啊
Yeah, sure does.
是啊
You okay?
你没事吧
Not really.
有事
Everything is all messed up,
所有事都乱套了
and... it's my own fault.
而且 都是我的错
What do you mean?
这话什么意思
I basically destroyed our friendship
我毁了友情
by making everything awkward and...
搞得见面都尴尬
Navid.
纳维 别这么说
No, Silver, I'm... I'm really sorry.
不 小银 我真是很抱歉
I... I realize that I'm completely deluded
我感觉我完全昏头了了
and there's just... there's nothing between us.
我们俩之前什么事都没有 清清白白
And I don't even know what's wrong with me.
我都不知道我怎么了
I mean, first, I wreck my family
一开始 我破坏了自己的家庭
by reporting my dad, and now this?
揭发了我爸 现在又搞这么一出
My friendship with you is like...
你我间的友情
the only thing that made me happy, and...
是这世界上唯一能使我高兴的东西
I ruined it.
而我却毁了它
I'm just an idiot.
我真是个白♥痴♥
A deluded, crazy idiot, and...
脑子昏掉 发神经的白♥痴♥
Navid, you're not.
纳维 你不是白♥痴♥
It's not...
这不是
it's... it's not all in your head.
这不是你单方面的想法
I mean...
我是说
I feel it, too.
我对你也有感觉
You do?
真的吗
Yeah, I do.
对 真的
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表