剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Maybe we won't pay the price.
可能我们不会付这个钱
Well, you have to.
你们必须付
Okay, everybody, let's calm down.
好了 各位 我们先冷静一下
We're talking about purses here.
我们现在说的可是包包啊
No, I don't think it's worth $3,000.
不 我不觉得这值三千块
Nah.
不值
Hey, hey, hey. What the hell, man?
嘿 你在干嘛 老兄
Not bad.
还不错
No kidding.
我就说嘛
So... Three grand?
那... 是三千吗
I-I'm just saying, I think you were robbed.
我是说 我觉得你们被坑了
All right?
不是吗
I think you have way less school spirit than Liam.
你比利亚姆更不关心学校
I mean, do you even know what the school mascot is?
我说 你知道学校的吉祥物是什么吗
Yes. It's that stupid cat.
知道啊 不就是只傻猫嘛
See? See, I wish the voters would've heard that.
看吧 希望投票的人不会听到你这话
Come here.
到这儿来
Now, look, um...
现在 听着...
I don't want to pressure you into anything, all right?
我不想强迫你做任何事 知道吗
And you know, if-if you're not into it, just say,
如果你不想做 就直接说
"Dixon, back off,"
"迪克森 别碰我"
And I'll back off, all right?
我就会放弃的 好吗
What?
什么
Well, before everything happened with Sasha,
在萨莎的事发生之前
I was going to come over, and we were going to...
我本来是要去你家 然后我们要...
You know.
你懂的
Right.
是的
I'm-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have...
对不起 我不应该...
No, it's cool. No, no, no, no. No.
不 没关系 不不 不是
It's not, I-I...
不是这样 我...
I was being a jerk.
我那时候真是个混♥蛋♥
You know, we got to build up trust again.
我们好不容易才再次建立起信任
And you know, I lied to you,
可我又欺骗了你
And you've always been honest with me.
而你总是对我坦诚相待
Dixon...
迪克森...
Look, I don't want to rush things, all right?
听着 这件事上我不着急 好吧
Your first time,
你的第一次
it's... It's got to be right, so...
应该是完美无憾的 所以...
we could take as long as you want.
我可以等 直到你愿意的那一刻
Dixon, when you broke up with me,
迪克森 当你和我分手的时候
I just felt so, so rejected...
我觉得很受伤
Baby, I know, I know...
宝贝 我知道 我都知道...
Look, look, will you let me finish?
你先让我说完好吗
I felt so rejected,
我觉得很受伤
and I-I went home...
我回家的时候
and Oscar was there...
奥斯卡也在
and I slept with him.
然后我就和他上♥床♥了
Dude, dude, slow down, all right?
哥们 慢点 好吗
We're not in a rush.
我们又不急
Yeah, I don't want to die.
是啊 我可不想死
I mean...
我是说...
I kinda do, but...
我是有点想死 但是
What the hell, man?
你到底怎么回事啊
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
不好意思
Are you okay?
你没事吧
You didn't drink before this, did you?
你开车前没喝酒吧
No.
没有
Fine, whatever. I smoked a little weed.
好吧 我吸了点大♥麻♥
What?
什么
Relax. Like an hour ago, all right?
别紧张 那是大概一小时前的事了
I'm totally cool now.
我现在很清醒
Pull over.
靠边停下
I'm fine.
我很好
Pull over! Right now!
马上 停车
Dude, I'm not kidding, seriously,
哥们 我不是开玩笑 说真的
stop the car.
停车
You could've killed us, man.
哥们 你会杀了我们的
What is wrong with you?
你是怎么回事
Calm down!
冷静点
No. What the hell is wrong with you, man?
不行 你到底是怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
Hey, where you going?
你要去哪儿
I'm going to walk.
散散步
Why?
为什么
Just leave me alone, okay?
别烦我 行吗
I just want to be left alone.
我只想一个人待着
I cannot wait to see the look on his face.
我都迫不及待地想看他脸上的表情了
Are you guys sure we should be here?
你们确定我们可以在这儿吗
Hell, yeah.
当然了
I'm getting a shot of this jerk in handcuffs,
我要拍下这个混♥蛋♥戴上手铐的那一幕
for Youtube.
传到Youtube上
What's taking so long?
怎么还没出来
Maybe he's resisting arrest
也许他在做殊死抵抗
and they're beating the crap out of him.
正被打得屁滚尿流
Wait...
等等
Where is he?
他怎么没出来
Naomi, you shouldn't be here.
娜欧米 你不该来这儿的
This is police business.
我们正在处理公务
Well, where is he? He's not here?
他怎么没出来 不在家吗
He fled.
他跑了
He packed up everything.
他把所有东西都带走了
The place is totally cleaned out.
他家空无一物
I guess he knew something was up.
我猜他已经知道事情败露了
So he-he could be anywhere.
那他现在可能在任何地方
We have an APB out on him.
我们已经发了他的全境通缉令
If he pops up anywhere near here,
他在这附近的任何地方现身
he'll be arrested.
都会被逮捕
He's gone? He's...
他居然跑了 他
Naomi.
娜欧米
It's over.
都过去了
You don't have to see him ever again.
你再也不会见到他了
It's over.
都过去了
He's gone.
他消失了
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表