剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
I'm just kidding. It's good.
我开玩笑的 还不错啦
Actually,I'm going get some more.
其实 我还要再去加一点
但我还是很痛苦
安妮: 我了解我们为什么不能在一起
I don't remember the last time I ate that much food.
我都不记得上次吃这么多是什么时候了
You really put it away.
你的确吃了很多啊
You're the best mom.
你是最好的妈妈了
I'm glad you enjoyed it.
我很高兴你吃得那么香
Um,I guess I'm gonna go do some studying.
是啊 我想我得去学习了
You need some help cleaning up?
你要我帮忙清理锅盆吗
No.
不用
Like I said,you are my prince tonight.
我说过的 你是我今晚的小王子
Okay,cool.
那好
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
I am so sorry, Ryan.
太对不起了 瑞恩
I'm mortified.
刚刚太囧了
That was not how this evening was supposed to go.
今晚一切都是意料之外
It definitely wasn't.
是啊
Look,I understand if you don't want to keep seeing me,
要是你不想继续跟我约会了 我能理解
but I don't want the kids to know
但我不想让我的孩子知道
I'm dating their teacher.
我在和他们的老师约会
No,I-I understand.
我懂
But?
但是什么
No buts.
没有但是
I understand and I want to keep seeing you,
我懂 而且我想和你继续约会下去
even if we have to sneak around.
即使要一直偷偷摸摸下去也无所谓
So,how do you feel?
你感觉怎么样
I feel amazing.
我感觉棒极了
From this day forward,
从今往后
your life will never be the same.
你的人生将大不相同
Are you alone?
你是一个人吗
Yeah. Come on in.
是啊 进来吧
I got your text.
我收到你的短♥信♥了
What text?
什么短♥信♥
The text you sent me.
你发我的短♥信♥啊
I didn't send you a text.
我没有发你短♥信♥啊
Uh, yeah, you did.
你发了呀
Here.
自己看
"Come see me tomorrow. We belong together."
明天来见我 我们注定在一起
I swear I didn't send this to you.
我发誓 这短♥信♥不是我发的
Well, it came from your phone.
但是从你的手♥机♥里发出来的呀
Charlie must have sent it.
一定是查理发的短♥信♥
Why would Charlie send me this text
为什么查理要用你的手♥机♥
from your phone?
发这种短♥信♥给我
He said something kind of cryptic
他今早走的时候说了些
this morning before he left.
含含糊糊的话
He told me he wanted me to be happy
他告诉我 他希望我能快乐
and not feel like I owed him anything.
不要觉得自己欠他任何东西
It seemed kind of weird at the time,
当时听来挺奇怪的
but now that he's gone...
但现在 他走了
Wait, what do you mean he's gone?
什么叫 他走了
He left this morning for a semester in Paris.
他今早走了 要在巴黎待一个学期
So,what does that mean?
这又是什么意思呢
I guess Charlie thinks we belong together.
我想查理认为我们注定在一起吧
And what do you think?
那你认为呢
Hello.
喂
Hey, it's Adrianna. Yeah.
我是阿德里安娜 好
I have something for you,
我想提供给你一些消息
and I think it's worth a lot more than $10,000.
我觉得 这个消息远不止一万美金
Okay, go ahead
好的 说吧
I'm listening.
我听着
I gave a baby up for adoption.
我有过一个孩子 把她送养了
That's good,
挺劲爆
but not good enough.
但还不是最劲爆
Now, if you were trying to get your baby back,
要是说 你打算把当初的孩子找回来
that would be a big story.
这样的故事才会轰动
Well, I am trying.
我正在努力啊
I want to get my baby back.
我想把我的孩子要回来
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表