剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
So, what do you want to do now?
你现在最想干嘛
I want to hang out with my friends.
和朋友们出去玩
We're by that hotel that wraps foie gras
我们刚刚经过的那家饭店
and cotton candy and serves it on a stick!
有鹅肝酱和棉花糖串烧哦
Let's go there for dinner.
我们去哪儿吃晚餐吧
Come on, it'll be fun.
去嘛 会很有意思的
No, hanging out with you is my job.
不行 出来陪你是我的工作
It's not fun.
这可没什么意思
Come on,
来嘛
You can invite your friends, too, if you want.
如果你愿意 也可以邀请你的朋友过来啊
I have my mom's credit card.
我带了我妈的信♥用♥卡♥
Would you rather go to a movie? Enough!
还是你想去看电影呢 够了
Okay? I-I'm not into you.
我对你没兴趣
I will never be into you.
我永远也不会对你有兴趣的
Just let it go already.
你就死了这条心吧
Take me home.
送我回家吧
I'm sorry.
对不起
I... I didn't mean
我不是故意
to make you cry. I...
让你哭的 我...
Please stop.
别哭了好吗
Look, y-you're...
听着 你是...
a great girl.
好女孩
I just don't feel that way about you.
我只是对你没有那种感觉
Well, I don't feel that way about you, either.
好吧 我也对你没有那种感觉
I tried, but...
我试过了 但是...
I'm still in love with Dax.
我还爱着达克斯
Who's Dax?
达克斯是谁
What do you care?
关你什么事
Laura, I care.
劳拉 我很关心你
I... I don't want to see you cry.
我不想看到你哭
Dax is my ex.
达克斯是我前男友
He's beautiful and he's tortured.
他很英俊 但心理很扭曲
He grew up in foster homes,
他在寄养家庭长大
and he spent six months in juvie.
还在少管所待了六年
He sounds great. He is.
听不来不错 确实
He's got Robert Downey Jr.'s soul
他集小罗伯特·唐尼的内心
and Zac Efron's body.
与扎克·埃夫隆的外表于一身
So, what's the problem?
那么 出了什么问题呢
He dumped me,
他甩了我
Because he thought I was just another
因为他认为我又是一个
goody-goody Beverly Hills girl.
比弗利山的乖乖女
So I thought I'd prove him wrong.
所以我觉得我应该证明他错了
By dealing drugs?
用贩毒来证明吗
Yeah.
是的
It didn't work.
不过没起什么作用
He still hates me.
他还是很讨厌我
He won't even return my texts.
他甚至都不回我短♥信♥
Oh, god, I'm such a loser!
天呐 我真是个废物
Hey, c-come on.
别这样
Hey, you want to go get that cotton candy thingy for dinner?
你想去那家有棉花糖的饭店吃饭吗
What do you say? Whatever!
你觉得怎么样 随便吧
It all just sucks.
反正一切都糟透了
I was stupid to think that you or Dax or anyone
我真傻 我还以为你或达克斯或
would ever like me.
其他什么人会喜欢上我
Hey, babe, how's it going?
嘿 宝贝 怎么样了
Fine.
挺好的
So, are you psyched for the surf contest?
你为冲浪比赛做好心理准备了吗
Whatever.
管他呢
Well, win or lose, I was thinking
不管结果如何 我想
we could get oysters after at Poseidon's point, like,
我们可以在比赛之后去吃一顿牡蛎大餐
you know, we always do-- What do you think?
就像我们以前那样 你觉得怎么样
Yeah, not this time.
是啊 但是这次可不行
Ivy...
艾薇...
What?!
怎么了
Please, honey...
求你了 亲爱的
you know, you're my best friend.
你知道 你是我最好的朋友
We are not best friends, okay?
我们不是什么好朋友 好吗
You're my mother.
你是我妈妈
And that sucks for me.
而且这点让我很恶心
So, I just wanted to say
我只想说
I am so excited to be here
能和我最好的朋友们齐聚一堂
with my best friends in the world.
我真的非常激动
You guys have been amazing and supportive,
你们一直都是这么赞 这么支持我
and I'm just so glad that you all
我很高兴你们能
get to be a part of my journey.
成为我人生旅程的一部分
oh, and no matter where my career takes me,
不管我未来的前途如何
I will always remember you guys.
我都会永远记住大家的
You just can't understand
你们可能无法了解
How much it means to me to have normal,
能够拥有普通的非名人的朋友
non-famous friends.
对于我来说有多重要
I love you all.
我爱你们
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers!
干杯
Did she just refer to us as her "Non-famous friends"?
她刚才是说我们是她的非名人朋友吗
Yeah, she did.
没错
But at least we get to be a part of her "Journey."
但是我们至少还算是她人生旅程的一部分
Ah, yes.
是啊
To Adrianna!
敬阿德里安娜
Rihanna and Gaga, watch your backs, bitches.
蕾哈娜和Gaga 当心点 贱♥人♥们
oh, my god, that's too funny.
天呐 太搞笑了
You have to tweet that.
你应该发条微博
You think? Do it.
是吗 发吧
Hey, how hot is your girlfriend?
你知道你女朋友有多性感吗
She's incredible.
她美极了
Someone wants to go to the Grammys.
看来有人想陪你去参加格莱美
So, Liam, Dixon, what's been going on?
对了 利亚姆 迪克森 最近怎么样
I feel like I haven't seen you in forever.
我感觉我已经好久没有见到你们了
Catch me up. Tell me everything.
跟我讲讲 什么都告诉我吧
Dixon almost drowned today.
迪克森今天差点淹死了
Screw you, dude. I was surfing my ass off.
去你的 老兄 我冲浪可棒了
But you did.
但是你确实差点淹死了
No, no, no, no.
不 不是这样的
All right, so you guys know
好吧 你们都知道
the west bev invitational is tomorrow,
西比弗利邀请赛是在明天 对吧
so we've been...
所以我们一直都在
Oh, my god, Victor, give it a rest.
天呐 维克多 别烦我了
He's still pushing for that seventeen photo shoot.
他还在逼我去拍《十七岁》的宣传照
Let it go, Victor.
放手吧 维克多
It's not even a cover.
拍的都不是封面
Ade, can you deal with that later?
艾德 你能等会再处理这些吗
Ade.
艾德
Hey.
嗨
So, um, I heard about what happened between you and Ian.
我已经听说你和伊恩之间发生的事了
He told me you apologized
他告诉我你已经跟他道歉了
and that you two are cool.
而且你们俩之间也没事
Oh. Yeah, we're cool.
没错 我们俩之间没事
That's great. That's so great.
太好了 真的是太好了
I'm... I'm really glad you did that.
我很高兴你这样做了
Well, that's not really who I am.
那并不是我的本意
You know? I was being a complete jerk that day.
那天我简直就是个混♥蛋♥
Yeah. Ian's a good guy.
没错 伊恩是个好人
You coming to the luau tomorrow?
你明天来参加夏威夷宴会吗
Uh... Maybe, I don't know.
可能吧 我也不知道
I think you should go, it's gonna be fun.
我觉得你应该去 很好玩的
Oh, my god!
天呐
Are you ready for me to completely rock your world?
我有个天大的消息要告诉你 准备好了吗
Ashton Kutcher is following you on twitter.
艾什顿·库彻在微博上关注你
Shut up! Oh, yes.
别开玩笑 认真的
How cool is that?
很棒吧
I'm gonna send him a direct message.
那我要给他发一封私信
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表