剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
used to split an egg salad sandwich
过去常一起分吃一份鸡蛋沙拉三明治
and plot how we were going to make the leap
还一起讨论 我们要怎么才能
from theater to film.
从剧院演出跨越到电影
You hung out with John Cassavetes?
你还和约翰·卡萨维茨在一起玩过吗
Sure, I did.
是的
It was an interesting time.
那时可真有趣啊
Oh, the stories I could tell you.
我可以把那些故事讲给你听
Please tell them.
一定要告诉我
Tell me everything. Teach me.
告诉我所有的事情 教我
Excuse me. Oh, it's just my mom.
不好意思 是我妈妈的电♥话♥
I'll press "Ignore."
我把电♥话♥挂了
What? Don't ignore your mother.
什么 不要挂你妈妈的电♥话♥
Oh, it's no big deal.
没关系的
You're going to learn from me?
你如果要跟我学的话
Lesson one:
第一课
Don't ignore your mother.
不要忽视你妈妈
Okay. I'll be right back.
好吧 我就回来
Hi, Mom.
妈妈
No, I'm good.
不 我不错
I'm great, actually.
事实上 我很好
Hi! Are you Christopher Smith?
您好 您是克里斯托夫·史密斯吗
I am.
是的
You must be Erin Silver.
你是艾莲·西福尔
I'm sorry. Hi.
不好意思 你好
Nice to meet you.
真高兴见到您
You can call me Silver, by the way. All my friends do.
您可以叫我小银 我朋友都这么叫我
Not that I think that we're friends,
我不是说 我们就是朋友
but I hope that we will be.
我希望我们会成为朋友
Anyway, I'm so sorry I'm late.
总之 很对不起 我迟到了
It's all right. I'm glad I waited.
没关系 很庆幸我还等着
I'm so sorry.
对不起
I ran out of gas, and then I ran.
我的车没油了 我跑过来的
You ran? Nearly a mile.
你跑过来的 几乎跑了一英里
I felt like I was in Run, Lola, Run.
就像是 《罗拉快跑》 里面似的
Certainly got the hair for it.
你的发型也像
You a fan of that movie? I loved it.
你喜欢电影吗 大爱电影啊
Well, I mean, I'm a Tom Twyker fan in general.
总之 我是汤姆·提克威的粉丝
I liked Perfume a lot, and I thought the movie
很喜欢《香水》这部电影
was better than the book.
我觉得电影拍得比原著好
And now, Twyker is directing Cloud Atlas,
现在提克威在执导《云图》
and that's going to be one tough book to top.
那可以说是最难读懂的一本书了
You read Cloud Atlas? More like I devoured it!
你读过《云图》 简直如饥似渴啊
You know what's weird?
你知道最诡异的是什么吗
David Mitchell wrote a novel called Black Swan Green, right?
大卫·米切尔写了一本书叫《绿野黑天鹅》
And the star of Black Swan, the movie, is Natalie Portman,
电影《黑天鹅》的主演是娜塔丽·波特曼
who I hear is supposed to be starring in Cloud Atlas.
我听说她可能会出演《云图》
That is interesting.
有点意思啊
What did you think of Black Swan?
你觉得《黑天鹅》 怎么样
Well, normally, I am not such an Aronofsky fan...
大多数情况 我都对阿伦诺夫斯基不太感冒
He's a little too melodramatic for my taste...
他对我来说 有些太夸张太戏剧化了
But in this case, I thought
但是这部片子
the melodrama totally suited the story.
他的夸张和戏剧化很适合这个故事
Oh, yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是的
This place is so beautiful. Everything's so old.
这个地方真漂亮 所有东西都很古老
I said "Everything," Not "Everyone."
我指的是东西 不是人
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I'm sorry?
不好意思
How dare you just sit right next to me?!
你竟敢就这样坐在我前面
Marla...
玛拉
What are you, a stalker or something?
你是谁 跟踪狂什么的吗
What? It's me, Annie.
什么 我是安妮
I work for you.
我为你工作的
I've been cleaning your house, and I'm organizing your things...?
我打扫你的房♥子 整理你的东西
Annie...
安妮
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Getting old is a bitch, Annie.
安妮 岁月不饶人啊
Anyway, Cassavetes, he was a real character, all right.
不管怎样 卡萨维茨是个真正的大人物
He started out as an actor, you know.
他一开始是演员
Not just any old type of actor. A method actor.
不是旧式的演员 是演技派演员
Which would have been fine
他的演技很好
except for the type of roles that he played.
但不适合他饰演的角色
So it all comes down to this final question worth ten points.
最后一题决胜负 分值十分
West Beverly, if you are correct,
西比弗利高中 如果你们答对了
you will be victorious,
就是你们胜出
but if you are wrong, we will have
如果你们答错了
a new state champion on our hands.
那我们今年就有一个新的冠军了
Saint Barthélemy, otherwise known as "St. Barts,"
圣巴托洛缪岛 也叫圣巴茨
is a Caribbean island owned by the French.
是法国位于加勒比海的小岛
In St. Barts' coat of arms,
在圣巴茨的盾形纹章上
what non-French language appears in the bottom banner?
底部绶带上出现的文字是什么语言
You have thirty seconds.
你们有三十秒钟的时间
Oh, I know this one!
这题我知道
Naomi, come on. No,
娜欧米 拜托 不
I used to vacation there all the time, okay?
我曾经在那里度假
This one time, I was hanging out
有一次 我在半裸着
on the beach topless waiting for my masseuse.
在沙滩等我的按♥摩♥师
Naomi... No, hear me out, okay?
娜欧米 不 听我说完 好吗
Being topless is not a big deal because my regular masseuse
半裸没什么的 因为我指定的按♥摩♥师
is Pierre, and he's totally gay.
是皮尔 他是同性恋
But this Olaf guy shows up.
但是来的是一个叫奥拉夫的人
Blonde, beefy, totally straight.
金发 健壮 直男
So I threw a fit, right?
我对换人当然不满意
But eventually we start talking.
但是到最后我们开始谈话
And I asked him how some guy named Olaf ends up
我问他加勒比海地区
in the Caribbean,
怎么会有人叫奥拉夫
and he tells me how his ancestors settled there years ago.
他就告诉我 他祖先在很久前在这定居
And he said... I remember clear as day... that the island
我记得很清楚 他说 这个岛
used to be a Swedish colony. And so, the answer is Swedish.
曾是瑞典的殖民地 所以答案是瑞典语
What about an era the island was inhabited by indigenous peoples?
这个岛可是被土著居民占据了一个世纪
I say Amerindian.
答案应该是美洲印第安语
Agreed. there's historical precedence for this.
没错 我们应该优先考虑史实
Amerindian.
就是美洲印第安语
It doesn't make sense. It's swedish, Max.
不可能 答案是瑞典语 麦克斯
Five seconds.
还有五秒钟
That would be, uh...
嗯.. 是...
That would be...
答案是...
That... That would be Swedish.
答案是... 瑞典语
That would be...
回答
Incorrect!
错误
The correct answer is Amerindian.
正确答案是美洲印第安语
Congratulations, Dominguez Hills High,
恭喜多明戈斯山高中
our new state champion!
新的州冠军诞生了
Thanks for nothing.
多谢帮忙
There you go.
味道不错吧
Hey. So how'd it go?
面试怎么样
Amazing! I just had the best interview that you could possibly imagine.
完美 你都不知道我们聊得有多开心
I mean, seriously, imagine the best interview ever.
真的 比之前所有完美的面试
Mine was better!
还要无懈可击
That sounds great.
那挺好的
It was beyond great!
完美得不能再完美了
It was... It was stupendous, Navid.
真的太棒了 纳维
Me and this... this alumni guy, Christopher,
我和纽约大学的克里斯托夫
we just... we sat down and talked for hours!
坐在一起聊了好久
I'm going to NYU! Seriously, I nailed it.
我能上纽约大学了 我成功了
I got to go. I'm gonna call you back later.
我先挂了 回头打给你
I have so much stuff to do. Okay, bye.
还有很多事 挂了先
Leave a message.
请留言
Hi, Christopher. Uh, this is Erin Silver.
克里斯托夫你好 我是艾莲·西福尔
I just wanted to call and say what a pleasure it was to meet you today.
我想说今天能见到你真是太开心了
I mean, you really inspired me, like...
真是受益匪浅
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表