剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on 90210
《新飞越比弗利》前情提要
Dixon meet Oscar.
迪克森 这位是奥斯卡
With us over the summer,
暑假他一直跟我们在一起
interning at the record label.
他在一家录音棚实习
And I've just decided to stay the year.
我刚决定在这里呆一年
Is it just me, or is our sexual tension palpable?
是只有我 还是咱俩都有那个意思
You don't have the gift. You see this? I've got ten songs
你没这天赋 看看这个 里面是十首
in here that are gonna be huge hits.
很快就会大热的歌♥
I can't believe Javier's dead.
我不相信哈维尔已经死了
I have a lot of new material. Stuff that no one's heard.
我有些新的作品 没人听过
Come on, Teddy!
再加吧劲 泰迪
I may never play again.
我可能永远都打不成球了
It's time to have some fun.
现在是享受的时候了
To... moving on.
为了 向前看
My baby doesn't need a public school teacher as a father.
我孩子不需要一个公立学校的教师当爸爸
Hey, Jen, it's me. Look, I deserve a chance.
珍 还是我 你该给我一次机会
No, no!
不 不行
If this is about Naomi, she's clearly over me.
如果是因为娜欧米 她显然已经忘了我了
Friends don't date friends' ex-boyfriends.
好朋友的前男友是不能碰的
I accused this guy of sexual harassment,
我指控那家伙对我性骚扰
and I made it up.
我撒谎了
And your whole harassment fantasy?
还有你编的那出性骚扰闹剧
You're trying to provoke me.
这些都是你想勾引我的证据
Get away from me, you perv!
变♥态♥ 离我远点
Stop it, or I will tell...!
快住手 不然我就去告发你
Who are you gonna tell?
你还能告诉谁啊
Yeah! Yeah, Naomi.
来啊 娜欧米
Come on. Let's go!
快点 出去
Everybody out!
大家都出去
Why are you so uncomfortable?
你怎么浑身不自在
Is it because you want to have sex with me?
是因为你想跟我上♥床♥吗
Silver, wait!
小银 等等
Edie Sedgwick blew through her trust fund,
伊迪·塞吉维克对她的信托基金毫不在乎
dead of a drug overdose at 28. Next.
年仅28岁 就死于吸毒过量 接下来
Lindsay Lohan: dui arrest,
林赛·罗汉 酒后驾车被捕
rehab stints, a trip to jail.
强制戒酒 甚至一度饱受牢狱之灾
Next.
下一个
Enough! This is frickin' ridiculous, Jen.
够了 珍 这简直太荒谬了
Language, Naomi.
娜欧米 注意你的措辞
Look, I think it's clear that when
我觉得 这很明显
young people have access
如果在年轻人
to large amounts of money
心智成熟之前
before they're emotionally and mentally ready,
就能轻易获得大笔收入
they can't handle it.
通常她们都会挥霍过度
Which is why I propose we push back the date
正因如此 我申请将娜欧米信托基金
of Naomi's trust fund till she's at least 21.
生效的日期 推迟到她21岁
What?!
什么
25 is better.
25岁更好
You are a psychopath...!
你个变♥态♥神经病
Watch out!
小心
You see? This is exactly
您看到了吗 这正是
the kind of behavior that I am afraid of.
我所担心的
Yeah, you should be afraid!
是啊 你是该担心
You should be very afraid! Okay, that's enough!
你绝对应该担心 够了
I think giving you access to so much money
我想 如果让你接管这么大一笔钱
is a recipe for disaster.
无疑会引起很大的问题
I think your tie with your shirt is a recipe for disaster.
我觉得你的领带配这件衬衣才是大灾难
Please let me finish.
请让我把话说完
My personal feelings aside,
姑且不谈我的个人想法
I can't change the terms of your trust fund.
我没有能力改变你信托基金的运作方式
What?
什么
As of today,
从今天开始
you are officially a very wealthy woman.
你就正式成为"富婆"了
Do exercise prudence.
希望你以后能三思而后行
I get my money?
我拿到钱了
You get your money.
你拿到钱了
I get... I get my money?
我拿到 拿到钱了
I get...
我拿到
Oh, my god! I get my money!
老天啊 我拿到钱了
I get my money!
我拿到钱了
You can suck it, Jen!
珍 你这事办的太逊了
I am rich!
我现在有钱了
I'm rich!
我有钱了
I love your tie, by the way. I do!
顺便说下 我很喜欢你的领带 真的
And this is, like, the best day of my life,
这真是我这辈子最棒的一天
because I'm so rich!
因为我有钱了
What do you think?
你想怎么玩
Bed, chair, or up against the wall?
上♥床♥ 用椅子 还是靠在墙上
Oscar, no! I told you it's over.
奥斯卡 我告诉过你 这已经结束了
Come on. I feel like we're just hitting our stride.
别这样 我感觉我们刚进入状态
Why stop now?
为什么现在叫停呢
Ma, you got my boots.
妈妈 我靴子在你那呢
Uh, one sec, hon, I'm just changing.
亲爱的 稍等 我换衣服呢
That's why.
就因为这个
Ivy's back home.
艾薇回来了
No, I don't think she'd be into me
我觉得 她肯定不喜欢
screwing her classmate.
我和她同学上♥床♥
Isn't she a free spirit, like her mother?
她不是和她妈妈一样 无拘无束吗
The kid's way more traditional than she lets on.
她比表面上传统多了
When she was in grade school,
她上小学的时候
she used to draw these pictures
总喜欢画
with a mom and dad and straight-up white picket fence.
爸爸妈妈和白色的篱笆栅栏
Oh, but now that she's an adult with her own experiences...
现在久经世事 她一定成熟了
She's not experienced. Trust me.
相信我 她还涉世未深
Thanks.
谢谢
Ooh! Ooh, my god!
老天啊
I'm-I'm so sorry! Oh, I'm so sorry.
真抱歉 太抱歉了
It's fine, really.
没关系 真的
I've always hated these pants.
我一直都不太喜欢这条裤子
I've been looking for a reason to get rid of them.
正想找个理由把它扔了呢
Must be some book.
这本书肯定很精彩
Uh, a play, actually.
其实是个歌♥剧
August: Osage County.
八月的奥塞奇县
Right on. Definitely spill-worthy, so...
不错嘛 撒我一裤子咖啡 绝对值了
You know it? I'm a playwright.
你知道这个剧吗 我是剧作家
Aspiring/bartender,
有志气的剧作家外加调酒师
but I just transferred to UCLA,
不过我刚刚转到了加州大学洛杉矶分校
so I might have to transition to aspiring screenwriter, right?
所以我最好还是专心做有志气的剧作家比较好
Well, you'd be surprised.
你一定会感到惊喜的
L.A. actually has a great theater scene.
洛杉矶有很多不错的剧院
In fact, um,
事实上
here.
给你这个
It's playing this month at Abbott playhouse.
这个月雅培剧院要上演这出戏
What, are you a publicist?
你是剧院的公♥关♥吗
An intern/theater geek.
只是一个歌♥剧迷兼实习生罢了
I been hanging out at the wrong theaters.
看来我以前都去错剧院了
I'm Charlie. Um, Annie.
我叫查理 我叫安妮
And can I at least pay for your dry-cleaning?
至少让我赔给你干洗费吧
No, definitely not.
不用了
But, uh, you could buy me a coffee sometime.
如果你有空请我喝咖啡倒很不错
Call it even. Better yet,
算我们扯平了 或者
you could take me to the theater.
你可以请我去剧院 这样更好
I hear there's a lot of great stuff at this Abbott playhouse.
我听说在雅培剧院要上演一出不错的剧呢
The thing is...
其实
You're seeing someone.
你有男朋友了
Not exactly,
不算是吧
but, um, well, it's something...
但是 有些事
Something unresolved.
有些事情还没有了断
Gotcha. Okay, how about this?
明白了 那你看这样行么
Um, may I?
请原谅
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表