剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on 90210
《新飞越比弗利》前情提要
I'm a terrible mother!
我真是个坏妈妈
"Dear ryan, I'm so sorry.
亲爱的瑞恩 对不起
Jacques is better off without me."
没有我 雅克会过得更好
She's gone.
她走了
I'm not going to tell anybody that we hooked up.
我不会把咱俩上♥床♥的事告诉任何人
What the hell, man? Sorry.
你到底怎么回事啊 抱歉
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Fine. Whatever. I smoked a little weed.
好吧 我吸了点大♥麻♥
I'm your guidance counselor. You can tell me anything.
我是你的辅♥导♥老师 你什么都可以跟我说
I found out my dad is a child pornographer.
我发现我爸爸给未成年少女拍A片
we can totally hang out together at the party.
我们可以一起参加派对
But I can't take you as my date.
但你不能做我的男伴
Victor wants me to go with Joe Jonas.
维克多要我和乔·乔纳斯一起参加
You don't deserve to be treated that way.
她不该这样对你
And next up, my favorite new song.
接下来是我最喜欢的新歌♥
I can't stop singing it, and I'm guessing you can't, either.
我唱起这首歌♥就停不下来 相信你也一样
Your song!
你的歌♥
You're, like, everywhere!
你现在真是红遍大街小巷了
Eyes on the road!
看好路
I'm sorry! Sorry!
对不起 对不起
Well, turn it up!
把声音开大点
Hey, yo.
喂 你
Hey, you just drove by our beach.
海滩在那 你开过了
Wait. Are we going to another beach?
等等 我们要去别的海滩吗
Does it have shade?
那有遮阳伞吗
Because I'm not allowed to get freckles. Everybody chill.
我可不能长晒斑 大家别紧张
We're going to the same beach, okay?
我们还是去以前那个海滩
I just have to make a pit stop and pick up Ivy.
我就是去前面加个油 然后接艾薇
Ivy, Ivy?
艾薇
Since when are you two friends?
你们俩什么时候这么要好了
Okay, wardrobe aside, she's not as lame as I thought.
她其实没那么糟糕 当然衣打扮除外
Uh, she cheated on my brother.
她背叛了我弟弟呢
Technically, they were broken up,
原则上说 他们当时分手了
and there were extenuating circumstances.
而且有特殊情况 情有可原
Like what?
什么情况
Like Oscar manipulating her Jasper style.
比如奥斯卡像贾斯珀那样利用她
Trust me. She really needs a friend right now.
相信我 她现在真的需要朋友的陪伴
Eyes on the road! Oh.
看好路
Okay, sorry, sorry.
好了 对不起
Okay. Will you turn this part up? Yeah.
能把这段声音开大点吗 好
Hurry. We're losing tanning time.
快点 没时间晒太阳咯
What up?
怎么了
Oops. Don't think my board's going to fit.
我觉得放不下我的浪板
It's cool. You know what?
没事的
I'm just going to drive myself, 'cause, like...
我可以自己开车去 因为
No, no, it's okay. We'll make it work.
不用 没事的 我们会想办法
Right? Yeah. Definitely.
对吧 嗯 当然啦
Lay it across the back so her...
把它放在后面
surfboard doesn't scratch my Bentley.
别让冲浪板把我的香车划了
Now, let's see that board.
现在把板子拿来吧
Sorry I'm a little wet.
不好意思 我身上有点湿
I've been surfing. That's okay.
我刚冲浪呢 没事的
Just so you guys know, I'm not, like, really big on tanning.
先说一声 我对日光浴不太感兴趣
Oh, me, neither.
我也不感兴趣
I'm not supposed to freckle.
我怕长斑
Gotcha.
懂了
All right.
好了
To the beach, bitches.
美妞们 向海滩进军
Hey. Do you, uh, want to quiz me on calculus?
喂 想给我做个微积分小测试吗
Uh, no.
不要
Okay, let me put it to you dou differen.
好吧 那我换个说法
Uh, will you quiz me on calculus?
你能给我做个微积分小测试吗
Uh, no.
不要
Come on, dude. I helped you...
拜托啦 兄弟 我可帮过你呢
...Do that thing. What thing?
就那件事 什么事
Well, I can't think of anything right now,
我一时想不太起来
but I'm positive, in the course of our friendship,
但我肯定 就凭咱俩的交情
I helped you with something.
我肯定帮过你的
Hey, guys.
兄弟们
Hey. Yo.
嗨 兄弟
Just got back last night.
我昨晚刚回来
Went to visit my dad on set.
去探我老爸的班去了
He's shooting a sequel to that, uh, talking dog movie.
他在拍那个会说话的狗的电影的续集
Little inside scoop:
内♥幕♥消息
The dog can't actually talk.
那只狗其实不会说话
Look, you guys, I'm sorry about the other night.
听着 伙计们 那晚的事我很抱歉
What, you mean driving high?
什么事 抽完大♥麻♥开车吗
You could have killed us, man. Yeah, I know.
你差点要了我们小命 嗯 我知道
I screwed up.
是我错了
Won't happen again.
下不为例
Cool. Cool.
好吧 好
Yeah, whatever. I guess we all make mistakes, right?
好吧 大家都难免犯错的
Uh, got to go, guys.
先走了 伙计们
You were broke, and I took you out to Mozza.
你缺钱的时候 我带你去吃了水牛奶酪
Bam!
说对了吧
That was to repay me
你那是为了报答我
for updating your lame-ass music collection.
更新你的烂音乐收藏
Bam.
说对了吧
Whatever. I don't care.
随便吧 无所谓
Glad you're back, Teddy.
泰迪 你回来真好
Getting tired of hanging out with that joker.
都跟那家伙玩腻了
I'll see you. Later.
回见 回见
d over dx times cosine equals negative sine x...
x的余弦的微分等于x的正弦
Whoa, sorry. Oh.
对不起
Sorry.
对不起
No, I'm... I-I was... I was texting.
不用 是刚才在 发短♥信♥
Cramming.
我正背公式呢
Right. Yeah.
是吗 是
Well, I should go.
我得走了
Oh, yeah, right. Yeah, cool. I'll see you later.
好 行 回头见
Cool.
好
And I may be in the minority here,
或许我不代表多数人的意见
but I think that the Sleepy Planet's sleep training program
但我认为沉睡星球的睡眠训练
is better than the Weissbluth Model.
比维斯布鲁斯的模型好多了
I mean, it's usually one rough night,
通常第一晚会比较难熬
but after that, the babies sleep ten to 12 hours.
但之后宝宝每天能睡十到十二小时
That sounds great.
听起来不错
Well, this is a very impressive resume
你的简历非常出色
Certified in infant CPR,
取得了婴儿心肺复苏术证书
three years at Ocean Hills Nursery School.
山海幼儿园三年工作经历
You... you must really love children.
你一定非常喜欢孩子
I do.
确实是
And when I'm taking care of one, that child is my top priority.
照顾孩子时 孩子就是我的第一要务
What's the saying that the, uh, post office has?
邮局那个广♥告♥是什么来着
"Neither rain nor sleet nor gloom of night...?"
"无论狂风暴雨 还是沉沉黑夜"
I think nannies should have that, too.
我觉得保姆也应该这样
I mean, after all, parents are entrusting us
毕竟 家长是把他们最珍贵的宝贝
with their most precious possession.
托付给了我们
All right. Well, this is good.
好吧 很好
Um, we'll discuss it and...
我们要商量一下
I don't think we need to discuss it.
我看不用商量了
You're hired. Oh. Or you're hired.
就是你了 那就是你了
Really? Oh, that's great. Can you start Monday?
真的吗 太好了 周一开始上班可以吗
Absolutely. Great. I have your number.
没问题 非常好 我有你的电♥话♥号♥码
I'll, uh, call you to work out the details.
稍后再打给你商量具体事宜
Great. I'm-I'm thrilled.
太好了 好兴奋啊
It was really nice to meet you both.
认识你们俩太开心了
Thank you. You, too. Byebye. Thank you.
谢谢你们 慢走 谢谢你才对
Well, I guess the ninth one's the charm.
我看注定是这第九位了
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表