剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
I'll keep your resume on file,
我会把你的履历存档保管的
but we're not hiring any new waiters right now.
但我们现在不再招新的侍者了
I'm willing to bus tables or wash dishes.
我愿意去擦桌子或者洗盘子也行
Sorry. We're fully staffed.
不好意思 我们人手已经满了
Yeah, okay.
好吧
Thanks, anyway.
还是谢谢你了
Excuse me.
打扰一下
You, uh, you looking for work?
你在找工作吗
Yeah, why?
是啊 怎么了
Well,You got a good look.
你长得还不错
I might have something for you if you're interested.
你如果有兴趣的话 我可以介绍份工作给你
Something?
什么工作
Like... Like what, a modeling job?
就像 就像模特那样吗
Yeah, something like that.
没错 差不多类似吧
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
Jen?
珍
Should we move the stage,
我们是不是该把舞台挪一下
give everyone a little more room to dance?
好给大家更多点空间来跳舞
You have some visitors.
有客人来了
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干嘛
I brought a gift for Jacques.
我给雅克买♥♥了份小礼物
What, does it have a nanny-cam in it or something?
这里面该不会有摄像头什么的吧
Because you want to prove that I'm a bad mother?
你是想找证据证明我是个坏妈妈吗
It's just a teddy bear, Jen.
就是个泰迪熊而已 珍
I don't want to prove you're a bad mother.
我根本就不想找什么证据
I just want to meet my nephew.
我就是想来看看我的外甥
Why?
为什么
Because they're family.
因为他们是一家人
Look, why don't I take the girls up to the nursery?
不如我带她们上楼去看看孩子吧
Um, well, because I didn't ask you to.
我可没叫你这么做
Jen. I'm sorry,
珍 不好意思
but I don't want their grubby little teenage hands
我可不想让你们这些小屁孩儿的笨手
all over my precious newborn baby.
去摸我的心肝宝贝
Jen, don't be a bitch.
珍 别跟个泼妇似的
And yes, you should move the stage.
还有 是的 这个舞台是应该挪一挪
Come on, girls.
姑娘们 我们走
Well, fine, but make it quick.
好吧 你们快点
And I don't want either of them to hold him.
而且她俩都不准抱他
That was really cool, Mrs. Wilson.
你刚才真是太酷了 威尔森夫人
No nanny-cam?
没有摄像机
Okay, well...
那好吧
We will see about that.
我们就来看看吧
Come on.
给我出来
He's so perfect.
他太完美了
I know.
我知道
He is, isn't he?
的确 可爱吧
Oh, oh. It's okay.
没事 没事
No, oh.
不会吧
What did I do, what did I do?
我做了什么 我做了什么
No. Nothing, nothing.
没事 没事的
He's just hungry, he's just hungry.
他只是饿了 他只是饿了而已
That's okay, it's okay.
不哭不哭 没事的
Come on, help me give him a bottle.
过来嘛 帮我来给他喂奶
It's okay.
不哭哈 没事的
Hey, actually, I got to head out.
事实上 我得走了
Wait, no. I-I need you here for moral support.
等等 我需要你在这儿精神支持我
I know, I know, but I have my first...
我知道我知道 不过我今天得回学校
school therapy session today, remember?
参加我的第一次心理辅♥导♥ 记得吗
If I miss one, Kelly will kill me.
要是我没去 凯莉会杀了我的
I mean, I barely convinced
我是说 我好不容易让她相信
her I wasn't having a bipolar breakdown,
我不是躁郁症发作
Just an inappropriate crush.
而只是一厢情愿的错误迷恋
You know, it...
我说
it's gonna be confidential.
谈话内容都是保密的
Maybe I could just tell her the truth.
或许我应该跟她说实话
No. Why?
不行 为什么
It might be a good idea. What? How?
或许是个好主意呢 什么 怎么可能
You could talk to a professional.
你可以跟专家谈谈
I don't want to talk to a professional.
我不想跟专家谈
Please don't say anything, okay? You've got to promise me.
求求你一个字都别说 行吗 答应我
I don't want anyone else to know that Mr. Cannon raped me.
我不想让任何人知道坎南强♥奸♥了我
We're gonna go.
我们要走了
Naomi...
娜欧米
I overheard what you said.
我不小心听到了你们的谈话
Did Mr. Cannon...
坎南是不是
Were you...
你有没有
Did he rape you?
他是不是强♥暴♥了你
Naomi, please...
娜欧米 拜托
tell me what happened.
告诉我发生了什么事
You can trust me.
你可以相信我的
Right.
对
Like you trust me.
就像你相信我这样
Let's go.
我们走吧
Silver...
小银
tell me what happened.
告诉我出什么事了
Who is Mr. Cannon?
坎南老师是谁
Come on, guys, just go.
拜托了 伙计们 快走开
No, we're staying till closing.
不 我们要等到关门为止
No. No way, sorry.
对 不走 不好意思
Mm-mm. This is too good.
太棒了
How'd you even find out about this?
你们是怎么知道的
Dude... everybody at school shops here.
哥们儿 学校同学都来这购物的
Do the pants come off at any point,
会脱掉裤子吗
Or is this the whole show?
还是就这样而已
You're an ass.
你个混球
Oh! Let's get a picture!
来照张相
Yes, yes, yes, all right.
对对 照相
Say, uh, "Pretty boy."
说"靓男"
All right, let's take a video.
好了 再录一段
Okay, you know what? I'm done.
够了 告诉你们 我受够了
Hey, dude, the money shot! Aw, come on, come on!
喂 伙计 我们给钱的 快来啊
Oh... Models!
模特男
So temperamental.
太开不起玩笑了
Ronnie, I've had enough window duty for the day.
罗尼 我今天的橱窗展示已经做够了
Oh, that's no problem, no problem.
好 没问题 可以
Jimmy. Window.
吉米 橱窗展示
I'm on it.
马上来
And, uh, you can feature our signature scent.
还有 你可以用我们的专属香水
All right? Now, uh, go help with the customers.
好吗 去为顾客服务下吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Can I help you with something? Yeah.
有什么能为你服务吗 嗯
We'd like to look at those jeans,
我们想看看那几条牛仔裤
but they're too high up for us
但放得太高了
to reach.
够不到
Oh, no, not that shelf.
不是 不是那个架子
The higher one.
再高一层那个
Reach over there.
在那边
Like that.
就这样
Sorry!
不好意思
Oh, my god!
上帝
Get lost.
给我消失
What are you doing here, Laura?
劳拉 你来这干什么
Well, everyone at school said you were
学校同学都说你在这工作
working here, but I just had to see it to believe it.
不过我不亲眼看看是不会相信的
Baby... What are you doing?
亲爱的 你这是做什么
This job isn't you. Yeah, no kidding.
你怎么能干这种工作 对 没错
It is so degrading.
这也太丢人了
Yeah, no kidding.
对 没错
Why are you working here?
你为什么来这工作
Because I need a friggin' job, and this
因为我要找工作
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表