剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Please.
请吧
Have a seat.
躺下吧
Take it easy on me.
悠着点
Yeah, Dixon, attaboy.
好样的 迪克森
Don't be shy, buddy.
兄弟 不用害羞
Oh, my gosh.
天呐
Time for another round.
下一轮
Oh, yeah. Another round!
好 下一轮
Yep. Pretty good life, huh?
这里的生活不错吧
Oh, I can't believe
真不敢相信
you lived here this summer.
你整个夏天都住在这儿
It's such an amazing boat.
这艘船它太棒了
She's such an amazing boat.
是她太棒了
Ah, she is, huh? Yeah.
是女字旁的她吗 对
Okay, well, she better keep her sails to herself,
她最好独自出海
because I can be very jealous.
要不然我会吃醋的
I can't believe I just get to kiss you as much as I want.
真不敢相信我可以无拘无束地吻你
Whenever I want.
无论何时
Wherever I want.
无论何地
What's going on here?
你们在这干什么
What? We got to go now.
怎么啦 我们得走了
What the hell are you doing on my boat?
你们在我的船上干什么
Go, go, go. Go!
快走
Come on!
快点
Go, go, go. Run, run. Hey, get back here!
快跑 快 你们给我回来
This isn't over! I'm calling the police!
这还没完 我会报♥警♥的
Seriously?
不会吧
Have you seen the birthday girl, by the way,
随便提下 除过这些图片
in, like, a non-reproducible capacity?
你见过寿星本人了吗
No, not yet.
还没呢
Hello, everyone.
大家好
Please, put your hands together for Naomi.
大家掌声有请娜欧米
Hello, everyone.
大家好
Thank you to the Honey Brothers for being here.
感谢甜蜜兄弟乐队的到来
Adrian, you play your cards right,
艾德里安[乐队主唱] 要是你表现得好
you might just get a piece of this.
这套道具就归你了
All right, everyone, let's party!
好了 大家开始狂欢吧
One, two, three, four!
一二三四
I can't believe the guys are missing this.
真不敢相信 男生们错过了这个
Navid just texted. They're just around the corner.
纳维发短♥信♥了 他们就快到了
Naomi, what?
娜欧米 不会吧
Anyone have any mints?
谁有薄荷糖
Ah. Here.
我有
All right.
太好了
There you go. Thanks, man.
给你 谢谢
My girlfriend's a little weird about the whole drinking thing.
我女朋友对喝酒这事很敏感
Hey, you, I was just
嘿 我刚才
You were just what, Dixon?
你刚才干了什么 迪克森
Doing body shots off some slutty brunette?
跟酒吧的浪荡♥女♥玩龙舌迷情
What?
什么
Wait. How did you...?
等下 你怎么知道
Look, I-I don't know, Dixon.
迪克森 我不知道
Maybe because it's all over Facebook.
或许是因为Facebook上全是这个消息
Maybe because three different people just texted me.
或许是因为有三个人发短♥信♥给我
Do you know how humiliating that is?
你知道这让我有多难堪吗
Ivy, wait. No!
艾薇 等一下 不
Will you just stay away from me?
离我远点 好吗
She just needs some time to cool off.
她需要一些时间冷静
It's all right.
会好的
Come on.
来吧
It's all right.
没事的
Let's look over there.
我们去那边找
This area's clear.
这里没有
That was close.
刚才可真险啊
I am impressed with your speed, girl.
姑娘 你跑得可真快啊
Have you ever considered going out for cross-country?
有没有考虑过参加越野赛跑
This is not funny.
这一点都不好笑
You said you were boat-sitting.
你说你住在船上
Well, yeah.
是的
Less boat-sitting, more boat-squatting.
其实是藏身在船上
I heard the owners were going to be away for a few months, but,
我听说船主会离开几个月 但是
apparently, the cook at the crab shack
很显然 那个螃蟹屋里的厨师
doesn't know everything.
消息也不太灵通
Where you going?
你要去哪
Look, I didn't tell you
我没告诉你
'cause I didn't think it was important.
是因为我以为这不要紧
You didn't think it was important?
你以为这不要紧
You kidding me?
你开玩笑吗
I just spent my summer on house arrest.
我整个暑假都被软禁
I'm on probation.
我现在还在缓刑期
I could have gotten in serious trouble.
我可能会因此惹上大♥麻♥烦的
I'm so sorry.
对不起
I didn't even think about that.
我根本没有想到这个
Well, you should have.
你应该想到的
Look, I spent last year dating a guy
听着 去年和我约会的男生
who was dark and secretive
内心阴暗 鬼鬼祟祟
and got me in a lot of trouble.
还让我惹上了不少麻烦
It won't happen again.
这种事情不会再发生了
You're right. It won't.
是的 不会发生了
Look, I'm sorry, but
对不起
I was wrong when I thought you and I could work.
我以为我们可以在一起 看来是我错了
Counterfeit.
仿造的
Get lost, loser.
滚远点 笨蛋
Authentic invites only, please.
原版的邀请函才有效
Everyone else can celebrate my birthday at Arby's.
其他人去爱百快餐店庆祝我的生日
Naomi, wait. Come on, let me in.
娜欧米让我进去
I lent you money for a cab home
乔安娜的聚会后
after Joanna's. Remember?
我借钱让你打车回家 记得吗
That's right. You did.
对 你的确借了钱给我
It was 20 bucks, right?
20美元 对吧
Thank you. Keep the change.
谢谢你 不用找了
Have fun at Arby's.
在爱百快餐店玩得开心
How do you know she gave you a 20?
你怎么知道她借你20元
I thought you didn't remember anything about that night.
你说那晚发生的事你都不记得了
I was just assuming. I mean
我只是瞎猜的
You were drugged,
你被下了药
but you were with it enough to borrow money for a cab.
还可以借钱打车回家
You're a pathetic liar.
你这个可悲的骗子
Wait, Silver.
小银 等下
I got to say,
我要说
I wasn't expecting to hear from you.
真没想到你会打电♥话♥给我
Yeah, well, that thing that was unresolved got resolved.
是啊 那件没了断的事终于了断了
Well, I'm glad, because another girl
真替你高兴 今天下午又有另一个女生
spilled coffee on me this afternoon,
不小心把咖啡洒到我身上
And she was kind of funny looking,
她样子还挺滑稽
So...
那么
Here. Thank you.
给你 谢谢
I need some food.
我要吃点东西
That last car bomb is not sitting well.
最后一杯汽车炸♥弹♥[酒名]喝得我胃难受
Take a bite out of her head.
在她头上咬一口
It's, uh... Strangely cathartic.
这感觉挺爽的
Naomi knew what she was doing when she hit on you.
娜欧米勾引你的时候是清醒的
What? Yeah.
什么 真的
She lied and...
她撒谎了 而且
Have you been drinking?
你是不是喝酒了
Me? No.
我吗 没喝
Cause you kind of smell.
你身上一股酒味
Oh, well... I mean, the guys were drinking, but I wasn't.
我是说 他们喝了但我没喝
I don't believe this.
我怎么会相信你
No. Stop.
不 别走
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表