剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on 90210...
《新飞越比弗利》前情提要
You want me to save my money?
你想让我省钱是吗
I'm cutting your commission in half.
那你的佣金就减半吧
Did you steal my notebook?
你偷走我的笔记本了吗
There were a number of Internet journalists, shall we say,
有很多所谓的网络记者
that were, uh, willing to pay quite handsomely.
愿意为它出高价
I know I'm gay.
我知道自己是同志
There's so much about this
这件事搞得我
that is totally overwhelming and confusing.
完全晕头转向 稀里糊涂
But there's one thing I'm not confused about.
但有件事我坚信不疑
I-I can't stop thinking about you, Silver.
我一直在想你 小银
I feel it, too.
我也是
It's hard for me,
这让我备受煎熬
because I'm in love with you.
因为我还爱着你
Cannon did not reject me.
坎南没有拒绝我
He what? He raped me.
他什么 他强♥奸♥了我
This is police business.
我们在处理公务
Well, where is he? He's not here?
他怎么没出来 不在家吗
He fled.
他跑了
I've been thinking about... your offer.
我一直在考虑你的那个提议
I'm actually really happy being alone right now.
其实我挺享受现在单身的日子
Hi, Naomi.
你好啊 娜欧米
Nice apartment building.
公♥寓♥不错嘛
New.
很新
Not a lot of neighbors, which is good...
没什么邻居 这很好
in case you want to throw a party or something.
开个派对什么的也方便
Calm down.
别慌
I just want to talk to you.
我只是想跟你聊聊
Want to go to my house?
想去我家吗
My dad's out of town shooting a movie.
我爸出去拍电影了
Sure.
好啊
What was that?
什么声音
Hey Teddy, relax.
泰迪 别紧张
This place is like 3,000 years old.
这地方得有三千年历史了
It was probably the ghost of Bette Davis.
可能是贝蒂·戴维斯的鬼魂呢
I know, I know that, it's just...
我知道 只是这里
it-it's so public.
人太多了
C-c-can we just go?
我们先走好吗
Yeah, sure. Whoa, wait. Wait!
好 没问题 等下 等等
We probably shouldn't leave together.
我们还是不要一起走的好
How 'bout y-you go first, and I'll leave in like ten minutes?
不如你先走吧 我十分钟后再走
Okay. And just to be safe, can you park around the block,
好 还有保险起见 你把车停远一点
and come in the rear gate of the pool house?
从撞球室后门进来行吗
Okay, is this a relationship or The Bourne Identity?
我们是谈恋爱 还是玩《谍影重重》
I-I know, I know.
我明白
Just-Just be patient with me.
只是 对我耐心一点好吗
Okay.
好吧
I always thought Matt Damon was cute.
我一直觉得马特·达蒙挺帅的
It's just how I pictured it.
跟我想象的一模一样
It was better.
比我想象的好多了
You thought I was a rotten kisser?
你以为我吻技很差吗
Oh, yeah. The worst.
对啊 奇差无比
And you bite and drool.
会咬人流口水什么的
Drool? You thought I'd drool?
流口水 你认为我会流口水
Ah! You're terrible, you know that?
太坏了你
I'm crazy about you.
我真是迷上你了
I want to be with you.
我想跟你在一起
Me, too.
我也想
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, but...
真的 但
Yeah, I know. You're...
我明白 你是
worried about the drool.
担心流口水的事
Don't.
少来了
She's my friend.
她是我朋友
I don't want to be the reason
我不想成为
her boyfriend breaks up with her.
你们俩分手的原因
But you're not.
但你不是
Yes, I want to go out with you, but...
是 我是想跟你在一起 不过
my feelings for Ade are-are separate from that.
这跟我对艾德的感情无关
I-I just...
我只是
I don't want to be with her anymore.
真的不想跟她继续下去了
Then why do I feel sick to my stomach?
那为什么我觉得自己这么恶心
But what if i want to break up with Adrianna, not-not because of you,
那如果我是自己想跟阿德里安娜分手
but... because I want to?
不是因为你呢
If we lay low for a month or so,
不如我们先来一个月的地下恋情
by that point, Adrianna will probably
到时候 阿德里安娜可能都
be living in South Beach...
住到南海岸去了
with Justin Timberlake,
跟贾斯汀·汀布莱克一起
and she won't even remember us. Yeah.
根本不记得我们是谁了 是啊
What do you say?
你觉得呢
I just don't want her to be hurt.
我真的不想她受伤
Me, neither.
我也不想
Okay.
好吧
Done deal. Come on.
就这么说定了 来吧
Where are you going?
你要去哪
I was gonna let you sleep.
我想让你好好睡觉的
I don't want to sleep.
我不想睡觉
How are you feeling?
你觉得怎么样
Fantastic.
好极了
Fantastic?
好极了
In fact, never in the history of mankind,
据我所知
has a guy who got the crap beat out of him as badly as I did...
没有哪个男生被痛扁一顿之后
feel as fantastic as I do.
还能像我一样感觉这么好
How are you?
你呢
pretty fantastic, too.
也挺好的
Really?
真的吗
And confused.
还很纠结
I mean, I'm-I'm happy.
我很快乐
I... just also feel incredibly guilty.
但同时又充满愧疚感
I just slept with my boyfriend's brother...
我居然跟我男朋友的弟弟上♥床♥
I-In... my brother's bed, I mean
在我弟弟的床上
this is so... wrong
这真是大错特错
on so many levels.
太复杂了
I think I just need some space.
我想我需要点空间
Clear my head, you know?
理清头绪 懂我的意思吗
Okay.
好吧
Yeah, sure. Clear your head.
当然可以 理清头绪
Exactly.
没错
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
I hate having to do this.
我这么做也是逼不得已
I hope you realize that.
希望你能理解
You don't have to do...
你不必如此
You don't have to do this.
你真的不必如此
I mean you could, uh...
我是说你可以...
you could just leave.
你可以从此消失
and we could forget about this.
我们忘了这事
It's not too late.
还不算太晚
I wouldn't tell anyone.
我不会告诉别人的
Really?
真的吗
You wouldn't tell a soul?
你谁也不告诉吗
No.
不告诉
I promise.
我保证
I swear.
我发誓
You're such a liar.
你真是个骗子
Don't you get it? Your lies ruined my life.
你难道不知道吗 你的谎话毁了我一生
You raped me. I didn't lie about that.
你的确强♥奸♥了我 我并没有撒谎
Are you kidding?
你开什么玩笑
You lied with your eyes,
你用你的眼神骗了我
a-a-a-a-and with your body,
还有你的身体
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表