剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
No, he's a French philosopher.
不是 他是个法国哲学家
Charlie, we're boring her. We're boring me.
查理 人家都听烦了 我也听烦了
So do you know where you want to go to college yet?
那你现在决定去哪所大学了吗
Oh, no, but I definitely want to apply
没呢 但是我很想申请
here and USC.
你们学校和南加州大学
and Carnegie-Mellon actually has a great theater program, so...
卡内基梅隆大学也有不错的戏剧专业 所以
It's in Pittsburgh.
那学校在匹斯堡呢
Don't be a snob.
别这么势力眼好不
I wasn't being a snob. The way you said Pittsburgh was like
我没有啊 你说匹兹堡的那种语气
You're reading into it
你想太多了
I wasn't. Like you always do.
我可没有 你一向都是这样的人
Geez, you guys, take it down a notch.
你们两个别在这里互掐了
You're not dating anymore.
你们都已经分手了
True. Fight with her.
没错 你和她吵去吧
I don't fight with her.
我不会跟她吵架
That's actually what's so nice.
我们俩就这点好
Whatever. Got salsa?
随便了 拿点莎莎酱给我吧
I'm sitting. You know where it is.
我都坐下了 你知道放在哪的
Okay.
好吧
Uh, I was just... I'm gonna come back later.
我只是 我一会儿再回来吧
No, wait, wait.
别 等下
Hey, hey, we need to talk about what happened.
之前的事 咱俩得谈谈
Oh, uh, wh-wh-what almost happened.
就是那件差点发生的事
I think that'll be the best way for us to put it behind us.
我觉得咱俩都忘了这事比较好
Otherwise, it'll... fester.
否则的话 说不定越来越糟
Yeah, you're right.
你说的没错
Um... It's just that it was, it was so...
只不过是 就是有点
Weird? Incredibly weird.
怪怪的 非常怪
I know. Look, I was just, I was feeling really insecure,
我知道 我当时正在烦心
and the whole thing with Joe Jonas and...
乔·乔纳斯的那件事
You were there for me.
你陪在我身边
I confused that for something else.
我可能有点会错意了
And I'm really sorry that I made things awkward.
很抱歉把事情弄得这么尴尬
No, it wasn't your fault, trust me.
不用 其实真的不怪你
I... I was in a strange place, too.
我当时也不知道在想什么
And I guess every once in a while, you know,
我觉得人这一生中
people are bound to... to go through this with their friends.
免不了会和朋友经历这种事
Yeah, it's pretty much inevitable, right? Yeah.
就是 这是不可避免的 没错
Hence the term "Friends with benefits."
这就是所谓的"利益朋友"吧
Not, not that I got a benefit from you.
当然 不是说我从你那谋取什么利益
It's just, it's common, right?
就是很正常的事 不是吗
But it doesn't mean anything.
那个吻没有任何意义
Exactly. It means nothing.
对 没什么大不了的
So we can move past it?
那我们就当什么都没发生过吧
Consider it moved past.
过去的事就不提了
Great. Awesome.
很好 非常好
'cause I can only handle so much stress in my life.
因为我的生活现在已经一团糟了
My dad, he's kind of maxing me out.
我爸的事弄得我精疲力尽
Oh, no, are things still bad?
不是吧 这事儿还没解决吗
Yeah. I'll be fine
还没 不过我还好
as long as I don't go home.
只要不回家就好
Figure I'll set up a cot here and...
我准备在这里搭个小床
Oh, use those emergency showers in the science lab.
然后用科学实验室里的紧急喷头冲澡
Come on. You guys are gonna figure things out.
少来了 你们会处理好这些事的
You have a great relationship.
你们的关系那么好
Had. I screwed up big time.
曾经很好 但我把事情搅黄了
Then apologize.
那就道歉吧
As a friend once told me,
用我一朋友的话说就是
you don't want to let things fester.
不要让事情越来越糟
Sounds like a pretty cool guy, your friend.
一定是个好人 你那个朋友
Ah, he has his moments.
他偶尔说话还挺有道理的
Clearly, Hemingway is commenting on man's relationship with nature.
很显然 海明威评论了人与自然的关系
But what is he saying about man's relationship with man?
但是关于人与人的关系 他又是怎么说的呢
Sorry to interrupt, but there's an emergency!
抱歉打扰 但是有紧急情况
An emergency?! Wh-what happened? Is he okay?
什么紧急情况 怎么了 他没事吧
Oh, nothing happened. He's fine.
没怎么 他很好
I have an audition.
是我有个试镜
An audition? Is that an emergency?
试镜 这就是紧急情况吗
What happened to neither rain, nor sleet, nor gloom of night?
你不是说无论狂风暴雨 还是沉沉黑夜吗
It's for CSI: Miami!
这可是《犯罪现场调查迈阿密篇》的试镜
Wait, Erin!
等会儿 艾莲
And on page 92, Santiago says,
92页 桑提亚哥说道
"You are killing me, fish, but you have a right to."
鱼儿 你会害死我的 但你有权利这么做
Is he teething?
他是不是在长牙
You should give him something to suck on.
你应该给他个奶嘴让他咬着
Yeah, he's fine. Let's focus.
他没事儿的 我们继续上课
Hey, hey! So he goes on, "Never have I ever seen a greater
他继续说道 我从来没有见过比你更伟大
"or more beautiful or calmer
更美丽 更镇静
or a more noble thing than you."
更高尚的事物
Have you checked his diaper?
你给他换尿布了嘛
His diaper's fine!
他的尿布没事儿
His diaper's... I don't know.
我不知道他尿布怎么样了
I'll... I'll be right back.
我一会儿回来
Hey, Deb, it's Ryan.
戴比 我是瑞恩
I'm back up to completely panicked,
我又回到高度恐慌状态了
and I don't know who else to call.
我也不知道能打给谁了
Hi. Don't you know frowning
你知不知道整天皱眉头
that hard will drastically
会让你老了之后
increase your future botox bill?
靠肉毒杆菌过活吗
What are you reading?
你看什么书呢
I'm about a hundred pages in,
我看了有一百页了
and I still have no idea.
也没弄明白到底是说什么的
Charlie and Julia kept going on about how brilliant this Derrida guy is.
查理和茱莉亚一直说这个德里达多有才
And Julia is...?
茱莉亚是
Charlie's ex-girlfriend.
查理的前女友
Really smart, really cool...
很聪明 很有范儿
Really threatening?
很有威胁
Really, really threatening.
超级超级有威胁
Well, have you marked your territory at least?
好吧 那你划出自己的势力范围了吗
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
I don't mean, "Have you peed on him?"
我不是说你有没有在他身上撒尿啦
I mean, have you locked him down?
我是说 你拴住他的心了吗
Have you had the "Let's be exclusive talk" yet?
你俩进行"私密悄悄话"了吗
No.
这个 还没
And I-I don't want to push.
我不想把他逼得太紧
Well, how's the sex?
好吧 做♥爱♥爽吗
Between Charlie and Julia?
你是说查理和茱莉亚吗
Judging by their chemistry,
从他们之间的来电程度来看
it was probably pretty good.
应该挺不错的
No, I mean between the two of you.
不 我是说你们俩之间
Mm... We haven't...
我们还没有...
...had sex yet. Oh, my god!
发生过关系 我的天哪
That's a problem.
这很成问题
He's a college guy.
他是个大学生
If you want to lock him down,
如果你想把他拴在身边
you have to give him the key.
你得给他那把钥匙
To your...
通向你的...
I got it! I got it.
我懂的 我懂的
Yo, man, I've been running on empty for ten minutes.
兄弟 我已经等了十分钟了
I told you the service here sucks, kid.
我就跟你说这儿的服务很烂吧
Sorry, we just changed shifts.
不好意思 我们刚刚换班了
Can I get you a refill?
需要给你们续杯吗
Uh... Yes, yes, I would love a refill. Thank you.
好的 麻烦你了 谢谢
I take back what I said about the service.
我收回刚才说这里服务很烂的话
I'd let her service me anytime.
我真想让她随时给我服务
Yeah, no kidding.
是啊 没错
So hot.
真辣啊
A girl like that'd
像她那样的辣妞
help me get over Ivy for sure.
一定能让我忘掉艾薇的
So do it. Ask her out.
那就上吧 约她出去
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表