剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Yes, I do, actually.
我当然介意
I don't trust her.
我不信任她
Annie, come on.
安妮 别这样
Just-- just stay away from her, okay?
离她远点儿 好吗
Okay.
好的
You know what, you need to chill out.
知道吗 你需要冷静一下
Uh, hey, Silver.
嗨 小银
Did you finish that report on low-flush toilets?
你完成了那个关于低排水马桶的报道了吗
Yes. Absolutely. Here it is.
当然 给你
Great. Thank you.
非常好 谢谢你
We have to talk. Sure.
我们得谈谈 当然
Oh, no.
别这样
I mean...
我是说
Oh, really?
真的吗
...talk, talk. What's going on?
我们得好好谈谈 怎么了
Okay, this whole stupid earring thing is just haunting me.
那个破耳环的事都快烦死我了
Adrianna is obsessed with finding out whose it is.
阿德里安娜一定要找出来那个人是谁
It's an earring. She's not going to link it to you.
只是个耳环 她又不会想到是你
It was made by a local designer,
这是一个当地的设计师做的
and she only sells her stuff in, like, two boutiques.
只两家店在卖♥♥她的作品
Ade knows those are my favorite stores.
艾德知道那两家店是我最喜欢的
I swear, I'm never wearing earrings again.
我发誓再也不带什么耳环了
Okay, so maybe we can point her in some new direction.
也许我们把她的注意力移开就好了
Ade's like a baby.
艾德和小孩一样
We just need to hand her something new and shiny
给她找点新的闪闪发光的新玩意
to distract her. Exactly.
她就会分心的 确实
So what I've been thinking is you...
所以我想在 你...
She needs a new guy to obsess over.
她需要投入一段新的感情
How about Dixon? He's single.
迪克森怎么样 他现在单身
No. Not Dixon, no.
不行 迪克森可不行
Look, I think you should sign
我觉得你应该签下许可书
the release to do her reality show.
允许她的真人秀公开播放
That's going to give her something to focus on.
这可以转移她的注意力
Her career-- and that's what she really cares about.
她的事业是她真正在意的东西
No, no, no, no, no.
不不不 不行
I don't want the whole country watching me
我可不希望在全国人♥民♥面前
tell my ex-girlfriend that I cheated on her.
向前女友坦白我背叛了她
I know, but if you don't,
我知道 可是如果你不同意
she's going to find out, Navid.
她肯定会发现的 纳维
She'll find out it was me,
她会发现第三者其实是我
and then everything is going to go to hell.
那样一切都完蛋了
This is pretty amazing.
太神奇了
It's crazy how narrow our perception
我们对这个宇宙的了解
of the universe is.
简直太狭隘了
You know what I mean? Not really.
你知道我在说什么吗 不知道
I mean, we're peeking through this tiny window,
我的意思是 我们通过这样狭小的窗口窥视
limited by the wavelengths
我们的感知受到了
which our eyes and our ears can perceive,
有限的视觉和听觉的限制
and yet there's this whole universe out there
但是在整个宇宙范围中
filled with dark matter and nematodes
仍然充满了我们裸眼无法察觉的
and other things you can't see with the naked eye.
暗物质与线虫等物质
Please don't say "Naked."
别说"裸"这个字
Here, take a look.
你也来看一下吧
No, thanks. I'm trying to find our data.
不用了 谢谢 我在找实验数据
It's not on my computer.
可是我电脑里没有
I know I saved it somewhere.
我明明记得我存过的
Aw, I suck at computers.
我真是个电脑白♥痴♥
Here, let me take a look.
让我来看看吧
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Oh, I'm sorry.
不好意思
I'm just on edge.
我只是有点不安
Why?
为什么
Um... I...
我
just found out I was wait-listed at CU.
刚刚发现我在加州大学的候补名单上
It's, like my dream school.
这是我梦寐以求的大学
Now I pretty much have nothing to live for.
现在我的生活基本上没什么期盼了
"Victor numquam cedit."
[拉丁语]
Who's that? Is he cute?
那是谁 帅吗
It's not a guy.
这不是人名
It's a Latin phrase.
是拉丁语
It means "A winner never gives up."
意思是"胜者永不言弃"
Because you may be many things, Naomi,
你有很多头衔 娜欧米
airhead, clotheshorse, an occasional bitch,
空脑袋的傻瓜 时尚妹 间歇型犯贱
but you are not a quitter.
可是你不是轻言放弃的人
Or so you led me to believe.
或者说是你逐渐让我相信这点的
Look, you still have time to impress CU.
听着 你还有时间向加州大学证明你自己
Colleges want more than just good grades.
大学所看重的可不仅仅是成绩
They want people with the whole package.
他们需要的是全方位人才
Sports, charity work,
体育 慈善
uh, extracurriculars.
课余活动
Hey, you could join the marching band.
你可以加入军乐队
Or what about chess club?
或者象棋社
They're always looking for girls.
象棋社一直想招些女生
I could imagine.
可以想象
But, no, you're right.
不过你说的没错
I'll think of something.
我会再想办法的
Victor numbnuts credit.
胜者永不厌弃[娜欧米发音错误]
Victor numquam cedit.
胜者永不言弃
Victor numquam cedit.
胜者永不言弃
Shotgun!
看到你啦
Hey, wait up.
等等我
Hey.
嘿
God, it feels like it's been forever since I've seen you guys.
天哪 真的好久不见了
Yeah, it's been a while.
是啊 很久没见了
Yeah, I've missed you.
我好想你们啊
Yeah.
我也是
And I could also really use someone to vent to,
我终于可以找个人发泄一下
'cause Emily is driving me crazy.
因为艾米丽真快把我逼疯了
Hmm, really? Yeah, she's awful.
是吗 是啊 她这个人糟透了
She's completely driving a wedge between Liam and me.
她完全是在破坏我和利亚姆之间的关系
Maybe you're being a little sensitive about Emily.
可能是你对艾米丽太过敏感了吧
What do you mean, sensitive?
敏感 什么意思
What we mean is maybe you're a little jealous
我们是说 你是有点嫉妒
that she got the part you wanted.
她得到了你的角色吧
I'm not jealous.
我没有嫉妒
I'm just angry,
我只是很生气
'cause she keeps doing things behind my back.
因为她一直在我背后搞鬼
She's not a very good person.
她不是个好人
Well, maybe you're being a little judgmental.
你可能是戴着有色眼镜在看她吧
Well, maybe she deserves it.
或许她就是这样一个人呢
Nothing about that girl is real.
这个女孩很虚伪的
Just like us?
就跟我们一样吗
What's that supposed to mean?
你这是什么意思
Ade...
艾德
When we were at the sweat lodge,
在净汗室的时候
Emily told us what you said about us.
艾米丽告诉我们了你是怎么说我们的
How you think we're shallow and not genuine. What?
你认为我们肤浅又虚伪 什么
I never said that.
我可从来没这样说过
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
Emily!
艾米丽
Hey, Annie, what's going on?
安妮 怎么了
Why'd you tell me friends I said they were shallow?
你为什么要告诉我朋友说我说她们肤浅
Because you did.
你确实说过啊
What? At the retreat.
什么 在瑜伽训练营啊
Before dinner. Remember?
吃晚饭之前 你想起来了吗
Okay, she is completely taking that out of context, all right?
她完全是在断章取义 好吗
I said something like that,
我是说过类似的话
but that's not how I meant it.
可是我要表达的不是这个意思
Oh, yeah? Well, how did you mean it, Annie?
哦 是吗 那你是什么意思呢 安妮
Look, I said that I thought
我的意思是
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表