剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Oh, it gets better.
还有更好的消息呢
You're going to be on Entertainment Tonight.
你还会上《今晚娱乐》接受采访
Really?
真的吗
Yep.
是的
You ready to be famous, babe?
准备好做名人了吗 宝贝
Yeah. Yeah, I am.
当然 我准备好了
Good-bye, sweetie.
再见 亲爱的
Bye.
再见
Well?
怎么样
It's a little...
有点
Taylor Swift.
像泰勒·斯威夫特
Really?
真的吗
Yeah.
没错
Hey. Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我来晚了
What do you think of this outfit?
你觉得这套怎么样
Mmm. Too Taylor Swift.
泰勒·斯威夫特的味道太重了
So, it turns out, my boss is not a lesbian.
原来我的老板不是拉拉
I actually met her husband.
事实上我见到了她老公
How relieved are you?
这下你可松了口气吧
Not too relieved because
还不算完全松了口气
It turns out, he's actually more into me than she was.
我发现他比她对我更有意思
And they invited me over to their house
而且他们还邀请我去他们家
to "Jacuzzi."
冲浪按♥摩♥
Oh, my god. They're swingers?
我的天啊 他们想玩交换伴侣吗
Well, that's what I'm thinking.
我也是这么想的
So what do I do?
我该怎么做呢
Is he cute?
他帅吗
Just play dumb.
你就装傻呗
Maybe it won't come up again.
说不准他们不会再提这事呢
Uh, and if it does?
那要是又提了呢
Then nip it in the bud.
在话说出来前就堵上她的嘴
Although you might get fired.
不过你会被炒掉的
It's too bad.
糟透了
I really like that internship.
我真的蛮喜欢这份实习的
Ow! Stop that!
住手
What is the matter with you?
你到底想干什么
What are you doing? Would you calm down?
你干什么 你能不能冷静点
Don't tell me to calm down!
别跟我说冷静
What the hell is wrong with you?
你到底是那根筋不对了
Well, right now, I'm recovering from a rather brutal magazine attack.
现在 我正从一场暴♥力♥杂♥志♥攻击中复元
Why did you have to tell Dixon that I'm a virgin?
你干嘛要告诉迪克森我是处♥女♥
That was a secret?
这是个秘密吗
I'm so sorry, gidget.
我很抱歉 小淘气
Honestly, I thought he knew.
说实话 我以为他是知道的
You know what? He didn't.
现在你知道了 他不知道
I just assumed, since he's your boyfriend,
我只是假设 毕竟他是你男朋友
That
那个
Then again, you two are an odd match.
你们两个真是奇怪的一对
And what the hell is that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思
Nothing. Forget I said that.
没什么 忘了我说的话
I'm just... I meant that since he's your boyfriend,
我只是 我是说他是你男朋友
I assumed you had a strong relationship.
我猜你们的关系很稳定
Yeah, and we do.
是的 是这样的
Then why wouldn't you tell him?
那你为什么不告诉他
Forgive me. There I go, overstepping again.
对不起 我又越权了
The strength of your relationship
你们关系怎样
is none of my concern.
不关我的事
Please.
拜托了
Accept my apology.
请接受我的道歉
Magnum cum laude, from princeton, of course.
当然是普林斯顿大学的优秀毕业生
Work for the campaign of President Pelosi
效力于佩洛西的总统竞选
who will reward...
她将会奖励
Meet the perfect man-- a doctor in the E.R.
遇见当急症室医生的完美男人
So, Teddy Montgomery. Crystal ball.
泰迪·蒙哥马利 水晶球
Where do you see yourself in ten years?
你觉得自己十年后会是什么样子的
Silver, hi.
小银
This is the only way I could get you face-to-face.
这是我唯一可以跟你面对面的机会
I am so sorry. You have to believe me.
对不起 但是你要相信我
Well, you don't have to, but I hope you do.
你不必这么做 但我希望你可以
Losing tennis,
不能打网球
It's screwing with me, you know?
让我一蹶不振
It's making me do things that aren't me.
我做了一些不该做的事情
They're not.
那个人不是真正的我
Remember when we read that poem in English class
还记得我们在英语课上
about the compass and the foot
读过关于圆规针轴和支脚的诗
And how the foot stays in the center
针轴立在中心
and keeps the compass from going in the wrong direction?
这样支脚就不会跑错方向
Well, you're my compass foot.
你就是我的针轴
Wow. That sounded a lot more romantic in my head.
我脑子里想的可比说出来的浪漫多了
What I meant
我是想说
I can handle losing tennis.
我可以不打网球
But I can't lose you.
但是我不能失去你
I can't.
不能
That's your testimonial? Seriously?
那就是你的纪念录像 真的吗
Mr. Cannon.
坎南先生
Silver. Hi.
小银 你好
What a coincidence.
真巧啊
How are you?
你好吗
Not too bad. You?
不错 你呢
Fantastic.
好极了
Fantastic? Really? Wow.
好极了 真的吗
I just finished the rough cut of my film.
我刚刚完成了电影的初步剪辑
That is fantastic.
好极了
I don't supposed you want to come see it, do you?
你不会碰巧想看看吧
I live not too far from here.
我住的离这不远
Sorry. I don't know what I was thinking.
对不起 我不知道自己在想什么
I just really needed feedback
我只是真的很需要别人的意见
Because the deadline for the Palm Springs
离棕榈泉电影节的最后期限
Film Festival is in two days.
只有2天了
No, I get it. And I'd love to see it.
我知道 我很想看一下
Really?
真的吗
Fantastic.
好极了
Joining us now
现在出场的是
is Adrianna Tate Duncan
阿德里安娜·泰特·邓肯
whose deeply moving and heartfelt tribute
她为哈维尔·卢纳唱的颂歌♥真诚动人
to Javier Luna has become an internet sensation.
现在这首歌♥在网络上红极一时
Thanks for being here, Adrianna.
阿德里安娜 谢谢你的到来
Thanks for having me.
谢谢你邀请我
We've all seen the performance.
我们都看过她的表演了
Tell us, what was going through your mind?
告诉我们 你那时在想什么
I was just thinking about Javier.
我在想着哈维尔
You know, and how talented he was,
他很有天赋
and what a great friend and person he was,
他是个很好的人 很好的朋友
And how tragic this whole thing is.
这整件事情是个悲剧
So the two of you were close?
你们俩关系很好吗
Yes, very.
是的 很好
I wrote that song a while ago,
这首歌♥是我前一些时候写的
And when he passed,
当他去世时
it just seemed like the perfect song to sing in his memory.
唱这首歌♥是缅怀他的最好选择
Indeed, it was.
确实是这样的
Can we coax an encore from you?
我们可以请你再唱一次吗
Of course.
当然了
Okay.
好
It's pretty cool.
这很酷
Yeah. I got that while filming outside Kenya.
我在肯尼亚拍外景时得到的
Traded a tribal warlord for a Yankees cap.
用洋基队帽子跟一个部落首领换的
So you're going to be the first person to ever see this.
你将成为第一个看这部片子的人
I'm honored.
我很荣幸
Now, look, I need you to be completely honest with me.
我希望你可以对我说实话
But gentle.
但是请委婉地说
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表