剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
What are you doing?
干嘛呀
His name is Navid, ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们 他叫纳维
And he's the most amazing person I know.
他是我见过最棒的人了
By the way,
顺便说一句
Congrats on the youtube hit.
恭喜你 你的视频在Youtube上很火
I mean, everybody's talking about it.
现在大家都在谈论那个视频
It's all about you.
你很受关注
I couldn't be happier.
我很开心
Thanks for having me.
谢谢你们的邀请
Shall we? Yeah. Yeah.
我们走吧 好 好
You're working awfully late.
你今晚工作到很晚
I have some very disturbing news
我有一些非常令人不安的消息
about Navid Shirazi.
是关于纳维·谢拉兹
Actually, it's about his father.
事实上 是关于他父亲的
Hey, thank you.
嗨 谢谢你
Really. I mean, thank you for your help tonight.
我是认真的 谢谢你今晚的帮助
Oh, yeah. What oscar did to you was awful.
没事 奥斯卡对你做的实在是很过分
I mean, you are rude and abrasive,
我是说 虽然你很粗鲁 很烦人
And in desperate need of a makeover,
并且需要彻底的改头换面
But you didn't deserve that.
但是他做的实在太过分了
Yeah. Well, thank you.
是啊 谢谢你
So, girls have a lot more to offer than just cover up.
所以女生能做的不止是掩护你
Am I right? Hos before bros.
我说的对吧 姐们比哥们更可靠
Yeah, we should probably make a t-shirt, huh?
对 或许该把这句话印在T恤上
My god, that's a really great idea.
天呐 这是个不错的主意
Sorry.
不好意思
Um, weird. I have to go.
真诡异 我得走了
No worries.
别担心
Hos before bros, be-yatch!
姐们比哥们更可靠 对吧
high five?
击个掌吧
Well, don't leave me hanging!
别让我的手空举着
Yup. Sorry.
好 不好意思
Whatever it takes to shut you up.
只要让你闭上嘴就行
bye.
再见
I'm really sorry.
真的很抱歉
I should have brought you as my date in the first place.
一开始我就应该带你来做我的男伴
No, it's okay.
没关系
Really?
真的吗
Sure.
当然
Whatever.
无所谓啦
Can I talk to you?
我能和你谈谈吗
Alone.
单独谈谈
It'd be my pleasure.
没问题
Hey, hey.
这 看这
I'll be right back, sweetie.
我去去就回 宝贝
You look great, Adrianna.
你看起来很漂亮 阿德里安娜
Thank you.
谢谢你
So, what do you want to talk to me about?
你想跟我谈什么
What the hell were you doing out there?
你刚才到底在做什么
You know, when I was walking the red carpet,
当我在走红地毯的时候
It suddenly hit me.
我突然意识到
I mean, all these people are here for me.
这些人都是为了我才到这来的
I'm famous.
我是明星了
Hmm. You won't be if I tell them the truth.
如果我告诉大家真♥相♥的话 你就不再是了
Right.
没错
But if you destroy me, I won't make any money,
不过你要是揭发我 那我就赚不了钱
Which means you won't, either.
也就是说你也赚不到一分钱
And by the looks of things,
而照现在来看
I'm gonna make a lot of money, so you have a choice.
我会赚很多钱 所以你可以做一个选择
You could expose me,
你可以选择揭发我
Or you can continue being my manager
也可以选择继续当我的经纪人
on my terms.
按我的方式
Fine.
好吧
Oh, and one more thing.
对了 还有一件事
You will not be getting 80%.
你以后不会拿百分之八十
Managers usually get ten.
经纪人一般只拿百分之十
You will get five.
而你只能拿百分之五
Hey. How's my college girl?
嗨 我家准大学生过得怎样
Not in college yet, but one step closer.
还不是大学生呢 不过也挺快了
I just finished my essay.
我刚写完作文
Can I read it to you?
我能念给你听吗
Oh, I would be honored.
我很愿意听
okay.
好
"History is largely told
历史大多数是用来记载那些
"As a chronicle of great people doing great things.
伟人们的丰功伟绩
"But for most of us,
但是对于大多数人而言
"Life is not made up of big moments.
生活并不总是轰轰烈烈
It's made up of small moments."
它由平凡的点滴组成
Hello!
有人在吗
Just me with my new key!
就我和钥匙
I got your text.
我收到你的短♥信♥了
Is everything okay?
怎么了
What's going on?
发生什么事了
"Dear ryan, I'm so sorry.
亲爱的瑞恩 对不起
Jacques is better off without me."?
没有我 雅克会过得更好
She left.
她走了
She's gone.
她消失了
"And with every small choice,
每一个选择
"With every small decision,
每一个决定
"We are defining ourselves.
都是塑造自我的过程
"Are we honest?
我们是否诚实
"Are we faithful?
我们是否忠诚
"Are we proud of ourselves,
我们是为自己骄傲
"Or are we disappointed by who we've become?
还是对自己失望
"Life rarely turns out the way that we plan.
生活几乎从不按招出牌
"The unexpected happens,
当意外不期而至时
"And it surprises us with new and exciting possibilities.
未知的新可能性总会让我们大吃一惊
"But sooner or later, reality hits you in the face.
不过 现实早晚会给你迎面一击
"My mother never imagined having to start over
我妈妈从没想过有一天她会成为一个
"As a single mother with two grown kids.
带着两个大孩子的单身母亲
"But when the unimaginable happened, she adapted.
但意想不到的事发生时 她坦然接受了
"She found strength.
她鼓起勇气
"She moved on.
她勇往直前
"And I hope, when my life doesn't go as I plan--
我希望 当我的生活遇到挫折
"which it certainly won't--
我知道这肯定会发生
"I can handle myself with the same grace and strength
我能够像妈妈教我的那样
that my mother has taught me.
勇敢并且冷静的面对
"She may not be an olympic athlete
尽管她不是一名奥♥运♥冠军
"Or a world leader, but my mom
也不是一个世界领袖 但是我妈妈
Is definitely my hero."
是我心目中的英雄
You wrote it about me?
你写的是我
Yeah.
是啊
You have no idea how much I needed to hear that.
我真的很需要听这些
So, should I continue reading? In a minute. In a minute.
那我可以接着念吗 等一会 等一会
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表