剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
He said Shirazi Studios
他说谢拉兹工作室
was the best place he's ever worked,
是他用过的最好的工作室
hands down.
又容易定到
Yeah? Yeah.
真的吗 是的
He said that? Really?
他真这么说的 真的吗
Not that I'm surprised.
这么说我也不意外
What'd he... what'd he say about the price?
他觉得价格怎么样
Oh, it's the lowest he's ever seen, man.
他说是他见过最便宜的
Seriously.
真的吗
Vaughn Floyd?!
沃恩·弗洛伊德吗
Yeah? Oh, uh, Dixon Wilson, man.
我是 我是迪克森·威尔森
A big fan. Thanks.
我是你的超级粉丝 谢谢
This is my associate, Navid.
这是我的合伙人 纳维
Hi. Navid Shirazi.
你好 我叫纳维·谢拉兹
Shirazi Studios.
谢拉兹工作室
Like the porn?
拍毛♥片♥的那个
No. Um...
不是
No relation.
和那个没关系
We run a legit, full-service,
我们提供的是合法的制♥作♥室
top-quality production house.
全方位服务 品质一流
Uh, 25,000 square feet of studio space.
摄影棚占地二点五万平方英尺
And the best prices in town.
提供全城最优♥惠♥价格
All right, well, you got any openings this week?
好的 你们这个星期有没有空期
Uh, this week? Well...
这个礼拜吗
to tell you the truth...
老实讲
Actually, we just had...a cancellation,
其实我们刚刚得知有人取消预定
so we're completely available.
所以肯定可以开拍
Ah, that's right!
对 就是这样
Well, I was shot a video with Nelly
我上个礼拜刚和尼力在罗利
last week over at Raleigh.
拍了一支录音带
But we need a place to shoot some pick-ups,
但我们还要找个地方补拍
so, um, I'm thinking maybe I can use you.
我想 用你们的也可以啊
Just give me a call.
给我电♥话♥
Yeah, that'd be great. All right.
好 太好了 说定了
Thank you. Hey, Vaughn.
谢谢你 你好 沃恩
They're ready for you.
他们准备好了在等你
Later, Vaughn! Nice meeting you!
再见 沃恩 很高兴见到你
Oh, dude!
老兄 太好了
Hey, now we just have to...
我现在只要搞清楚
figure out how to produce a music video.
怎么拍音乐短片就可以了
Amy Mills?
艾米·米尔斯
Here.
到
Teddy Montgomery?
泰迪·蒙哥马利
Anyone know where Teddy is?
有谁知道泰迪在哪
Uh, he wasn't in English Lit either.
他英语文学课也没来
Wait, bear with me.
等等 先听我说
So the Merlin is the same as a Steadicam, right?
梅林就是摄影机稳定器的牌子咯
Okay, is there a way
好的 那有没有可能
to have that to the studio by 4:00?
四点前把那机子送到录影棚
Okay.
好吧
Thank you. Thank you. Bye.
谢谢 谢谢你 再见
I called in every favor I could with my dad's friends.
我给我能联♥系♥到的我爸朋友都打过电♥话♥了
And assuming they come through with the equipment,
假设他们能提供设备
we might be okay.
我们就搞得定
Dude, I cannot believe in a few short hours
哥们 我真不敢相信再过几个小时
we're going to be hanging out with Nelly.
我们就要和尼力混一起了
We're not going to be hanging, we're going to be working.
不是混 我们是工作
Have you ever heard his first album with the St. Lunatics?
你听过他和圣勒朗提斯的首张专辑吗
Dude, it's dope.
超给力
You sure know a lot about Nelly.
你还真是了解尼力啊
Dude grew up in Missouri.
他在密苏里州长大
Started wearing his signature Band-Aid
他异母兄弟斯帝·斯普德坐牢后
when his half brother City Spud got jailed.
他就开始贴他的标志性创可贴了
What else?
还有啥
Oh, yeah, he loves candy corn.
还有 他超爱玉米糖
Dude, we gotta have candy corn on set.
我们要在片场备点玉米糖
Got to.
必须的
Got to.
必须的
Candy corn?
玉米糖
Uh, sure, but, Dixon, I think the larger concern
当然可以 可是迪克森 我觉得我们
is that we don't have all the camera equipment.
更要关心的是咱到现在都还没搞齐摄影器材
We'll get it.
我们会有的
Oh, my God, it's totally a sport.
天啊 这真是高水平运动项目
I would like to see a football player do the splits
我倒要看看橄榄球员在叠罗汉顶上
on top of a human pyramid.
怎么做劈腿动作
They should cheer for you.
他们给你们做拉拉队还差不多
Yeah, totally!
是啊 当然
Hey, do you think maybe I could borrow your bullhorn?
我可以借用一下你的扩音器吗
Yeah. You know what? Sure.
恩 当然可以
Thank you.
谢谢你
Go Wildcats! Whoo!
野猫加油
Go Wildcats! Thanks.
野猫加油 谢啦
You're not going anywhere.
你哪都不能去
What are you doing? No, what are you doing?
你搞什么 你才搞什么
You promised you'd have the soil samples for our project.
你答应我你会准备我们实验的土壤样品的
You didn't show up in lab.
结果你没来实验室
I'm sorry. I was busy dealing with something important.
对不起 我在忙很重要的事
Look, I have a perfect GPA, Naomi.
娜欧米 我绩点满分
And I know, you probably don't know what that means.
也许你连绩点是什么意思都不懂
So let me tell you.
你给我听好了
It means my chance to go to MIT.
这就是说我有机会进麻省理工
And if we fail this project,
如果这次实验我们挂了
I will no longer have a perfect GPA,
我绩点就满不了了
and I will be pissed as hell.
我会气疯掉的
Okay, it's a science presentation, right?
好的 不就是个科学报告嘛
You're good at science,
你擅长科学
I'm good at presentations.
我擅长演讲
So you do the stuff with the dirt,
你就负责和那些泥土有关的
and I will show up and give the whole thing a little pizzazz.
我就负责画龙点睛
You want me to do your work.
你想我帮你做功课
If it's going to keep you
如果这样你能
from being pissed as hell.
不气疯的话
That's cheating. I don't cheat.
这是作弊 我才不作弊
Fine. I'm busy today.
随便你 我今天很忙
The dirt will have to wait.
让土等着吧
The dirt cannot wait.
土等不了
What are you doing?
你干什么
I'm getting in your car.
我在上车啊
We're going to go get soil samples.
我们一起去采集土壤样本
No, we are not. Yes, we are.
才不去 就要去
Are you seriously not going to get out of my car?
你是真的不打算下车了吗
I am seriously not going to get out of your car.
我是真的不打算下车了
Fine.
随便你
Buckle up.
系好安全带
It moves.
这个会动
Zip. Zap.
啊哟 啊喂
Zip. Zap.
啊哟 啊喂
Zap. Zip.
啊喂 啊哟
And zippity-do-dah.
啊哟喂
Excellent, everybody. Good job.
很好 大家都做得很好
All right, everybody take five and then
好的 休息五分钟
we'll try a run-through of act one.
等会我们过一遍第一幕
Nice work so far, Emily.
艾米丽 你做得很好
Impressive. Really?
非常棒 真的吗
Thank you.
谢谢
That means so much.
你的表扬对我意义重大
Hi, Liam.
嗨 利亚姆
Actually, I would love for you to come by.
其实你能来我很高兴
No, now is great.
没事 现在可以的
I'm about to go on break.
我们要休息了
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表