剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
No problem.
不客气
Hey, Silver.
嗨 小银
Hey. I have something to show you.
嗨 我正想给你看点东西
We just got these printed up.
我们刚印了这些
You're the headliner.
你是头号♥主角
Cool, right?
酷吧
I hear that's how Rihanna
我听说蕾哈娜[美国歌♥星]就是这样
got her start.
开始她的演艺事业的
Okay, I made that up, but it could be true.
好吧 我编的 但也有可能是真的
It looks nice.
看起来很漂亮
Yeah, and it's almost completely sold out.
而且坐票基本上全卖♥♥完了
I'm talking about standing room only.
现在只剩站票
Except for you.
但你有特权
Our headliner will have her chair.
我们会给头号♥主角留座位的
Listen, I have kind of an awkward question for you.
听着 我有个尴尬的问题想问你
I was wondering if I would be able
我想知道你有没有可能
to get paid for singing.
付我出场费
What?
什么
I know it's a charity thing,
我知道这是慈善事业
but maybe you could scrape together something, you know?
但也许你可以设法弄到点钱呢
Like $10,000?
大约1万元
Are you serious?
你认真的吗
No, Ade, I can't pay you.
不 艾德 我不能付你钱
Look around-- everyone's volunteering.
看看周围的人 每个人都是志愿者
I know, and I'm so sorry; I feel so bad. It's just...
我知道 我很抱歉 我感觉很糟 但
I have another job that does pay
我有一份有收入的工作要做
and my manager is insisting.
我的经纪人坚持让我去那边唱
So there's no way?
所以没有办法吗
No. There's no way.
没 没可能
Hey, have you seen my earrings?
你有看见我的耳环吗
Then I guess I can't do it.
那么我想我可以不能来了
Oh. There they are.
噢 在这里啊
Oh, wait, excuse me... These are my earrings.
等等 不好意思 那是我的耳环
Yeah, but they look so much cuter on me.
是的 但我戴看起来更可爱一点
How's the job hunt going?
你工作找得怎么样了
It's so different from the last time I looked.
跟我上次找工作时大不一样
I mean, there are so many great web sites to search on.
我是说 现在有很多招聘网站可供搜索
Although femalehotjobs.com--
虽然女性求职网站上
not the kind of work I'm looking for.
没有我想找的工作
So, do you think you're gonna find something?
所以你觉得你可以找到吗
Oh, yes, yes, yes.
是的 当然
Preferably something that doesn't
希望可以找到
require me to wear latex.
不用穿橡胶装的工作
Okay, gross image. Thank you.
好恶心的画面 谢谢
Oh, that's gotta be Charlie.
一定是查理
Can you let him in? I gotta finish getting ready.
你可以帮他开门吗 我去收拾收拾
Oh. Yeah. Go, go. Thank you.
当然 去吧 谢谢
What's Annie up to?
安妮要做什么
Actually, she's seeing this guy.
事实上 她要去见一个男的
They're going out on a date tonight.
今晚他们有约会
That cool with you?
你没什么意见吧
Yeah. I don't care.
没事 我根本就不在乎
Okay.
那酒好
Who is he?
他是谁
I don't know. Haven't met him.
不知道 还没见过他呢
Think he's in college-- UCLA.
好像是加大洛杉矶分校的
Their football team sucks.
他们的橄榄球队烂透了
Ah, good for her.
她俩挺衬的
I think I want something to drink.
我想喝点东西去
You want something to drink?
你要不要喝点东西
Uh, nah, I'm... Good.
算了吧 我就不喝了
Have a good time.
祝你们玩的开心
Thanks. We will.
谢啦 我们会的
Do you have a second?
你现在有空吗
What's up?
什么事情
I think I'm ready to sleep with Dixon.
我准备好和迪克森做那件事了
Okay.
很好
I'm really glad you're coming to talk to me about this first.
我很高兴你能第一时间来告诉我
Second. Actually,
你是第二个知道的
I already talked to the ups guy.
我和那个送快递的也说过
He thinks I should definitely go for it.
他觉得我根本就不用犹豫
Kidding.
开玩笑的了
This is a big step.
这是人生的一大步
Have you really thought it through?
你认真地考虑过了吗
Yeah.
是的
I mean, I always knew I wanted my first time to be
我一直认为应该把自己的第一次
Like, with someone I loved, and...
奉献给我爱的人
And I know it sounds really corny and everything...
我知道这话听起来很老土
Oh, no, it's not corny.
没有 这哪里有老土
Oh, it sounds corny.
真的啦 听起来多老套啊
But it's okay;
但是这没什么
Dixon makes me a little corny.
是迪克森让我变得有些老土
In a good way.
不过这样挺好
And I'm ready. I just don't...
我已经准备好了 我只是不确定
What?
不确定什么
Like, remember when I first started surfing,
记不记得我刚开始冲浪时
how I'd wipe out and I'd eat sand?
总是掉下滑板 吃到沙子
I really don't want to eat sand.
我真的不想我的第一次很失败
Babe...
宝贝
Oh, but dixon has all this experience,
但是迪克森经验老道啊
'cause he dated this older woman and...
他以前和那个成熟的女生圈圈叉叉过
I don't know, I just really don't want to suck at it.
我就是不想我自己搞砸了
You won't.
放心你不会的
Just be there.
一切放轻松
Don't overthink, don't judge...
不要想太多 别对自己太苛刻
Just be there.
顺其自然
Stop looking at me like that.
别这样看着我
Sorry.
不好意思
So, do you have protection?
你准备好保护措施了吗
No, I thought... He does that.
没 我想他会做的
No, you should always bring protection.
不 你同时自己也应该准备
You just never know.
以防万一
Let's see...
看看我都有什么
Okay, I have lubricated, not lubricated.
我有带润滑油的 不带润滑油的
Ultrathin, ultraribbed. Oh, my god.mom...
超薄的 动感波纹 天啊 老妈
Extra-strength.
还有超长耐久的
Super-thin... Mint?
超薄的 还是薄荷口味的
I've got glow-in-the dark.
我还有夜光的
Good-bye!
再见
Thank you guys so much for agreeing to do this.
感谢各位配合我来完成这项活动
The bachelor auction is going to be the highlight of the night,
单身汉拍卖♥♥会将会成为当晚的亮点
And we are gonna raise a ton of money.
我们还会借此筹集到一大笔钱的
So who's gonna buy you tomorrow night, Navid--
纳维 明晚谁来买♥♥你呢
Your mom or your dad?
你老爸还是你老妈
Actually, your mom has put in a pretty large preemptive bid.
其实你老妈预付了一大笔钱准备买♥♥我呢
Hilarious. Okay, okay.
玩笑到此为止
Listen up, all right?
先听我说
I really want to start the auction with a bang, so...
我想再拍卖♥♥前搞些噱头
I thought we could open with a little dance number.
所以我想你们可以跳个开场舞之类的
You serious? Dancing.
你说真的 要我们跳舞
Hey, come on, you guys! Chill out! Come on!
你们别激动啊 冷静点 听我说
We'll do it.
我们跳
Hold up. What kind of dance?
等下 我们要跳哪种类型的舞
I mean, 'cause... I can do a pretty mean "Worm."
我可以跳虫子舞
Let's see it.
露两手给我们看看
Okay, okay, stop. Stop the worming.
好了好了 别再跳虫子舞了
Sit down. This is what I'm thinking.
坐下来听我说
No worms but, uh...
咱们不跳虫子舞
How about a group dance?
跳集体舞怎么样
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表