剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
cocktails and hair removal doesn't sound
鸡尾酒加脱毛
like a killer combination...
这组合不够刺♥激♥
But... I have plans.
只是 我有约了
I'm seeing my dad tonight.
我今晚要跟我爸出去
Going to see your dad?
跟你♥爸♥出去
I didn't... know he was in the picture.
我都不知道他的存在
Yeah, well, we haven't
对 我们
spoken in, like... years,
很多年没说过话了
but, uh... things are pretty bad with my mom back at home,
不过 我在家跟我妈实在闹得很僵
so I just figured... You'd call your dad.
所以我就想 找你♥爸♥爸
Yeah. And I didn't know how it was going to go, right?
对 我当时也不确定会是什么状况
'Cause I thought he'd moved on,
我以为他早已经有了新的生活
and he has this new family...
有了新的家庭
Maybe he didn't... care about me anymore.
可能一点都不在乎我了
But... he was totally into it.
但他却很愿意帮我
It was really cool.
真得很好
And he, like, wanted to do something right away, so...
而且他想立刻为我做些什么 所以
Anyways, we'll see.
总之 试试看吧
Oh! It's going to go great.
肯定会很顺利的
And if it doesn't, and you need to bail,
万一不顺利 你要变卦的话
just join me for a blueberry Brazilian.
就跟我一起享受巴西蓝莓吧
Uh, yeah, no. That sounds horrible.
还是不要了 听着都吓人
It's amazing. Dude, that sounds horrible.
超好的 拜托 好恐怖
Okay, we'll agree to disagree. Fine.
好了 各自保留意见吧 好吧
Pleistocene era...
在更新世时期[地质年代]
Hey.
你好
Hey. What are you up to?
忙什么呢
Escaping the pleistocene era.
逃避更新世
Oh, please. You don't look a day over holocene.
拜托 那是你没遇上全新世
So that was fun.
那天玩得挺开心的
The luau.
那个夏威夷宴会
Yeah. It was.
是 没错
Yeah.
对
What's wrong?
怎么了
I'm just... I'm not...
我只是 我不
I'm not ready for everyone to know I'm...
我还不想让大家知道我是
Gay?
同志
Look, I like you, and I want to keep seeing you,
我喜欢你 也想继续跟你在一起
but... I-I need it to be a...
但我希望能
A secret.
保密
Yeah. I guess.
嗯 差不多吧
Look...
听着
I came out of the closet in ninth grade,
我初三就出柜了
and I'm not willing to go back there again.
不想再从头来过
I'm sorry, Teddy.
很抱歉 泰迪
Oh, my God. That's ridiculous. Exactly.
天呐 太疯狂了 没错
He said that I said that? Exactly.
他说我这么说的吗 没错
That's absurd. Screw him.
太荒谬了 去他妈的
Who doesn't get yeast infections these days?
这年头谁没有个真菌感染呢
Oh, anywhere.
在哪都可能染上啊
I mean, the gas station;
比如加油站啦
the grocery store; The drug store,
杂货店啦 药店啦
up his you-know-what. For that matter. I know.
他的那个部位啦 说到这个 我知道
As if I would ever, ever... Exactly.
好像我真的 真的 没错
Well, he's not uncute... Exactly.
倒不是他不帅 没错
People are rude.
真粗鲁
No kidding.
可不是吗
It's Charlie.
是查理
Go ahead. Thanks.
接吧 谢谢
Hey.
喂
Oh, I miss you, too.
我也很想你
That's really it. I just...
没别的事 我就是
called to say I miss you.
想打个电♥话♥说我想你
Oh! Well, I miss you.
我也想你
You want to do something soon, or... ? Definitely.
想找时间一起 没问题
Tonight, I'm sleeping over at Adrianna's new house.
今晚我要在阿德里安娜的新家过夜
But tomorrow night you better come to that party with me.
但明晚你一定要跟我一起去那个派对
Adrianna's getting an ice-skating rink.
艾德弄了个溜冰场
Apparently, she's going all-out
她显然是下了血本了
so I can only imagine what that will mean. Annie!
我都想象不到派对会怎么样 安妮
Dixon, I'm on the phone. Sorry.
迪克森 我在打电♥话♥呢 抱歉
Liam is in the hospital.
利亚姆在医院呢
Wait. What do you mean?
等等 什么意思
Is he okay? What happened?
他还好吧 出什么事了
Is everything all right?
出什么事了吗
Liam's in the hospital.
利亚姆进了医院
What happened? Uh, I don't know.
怎么回事 我不知道
Apparently, he got beat up real bad after the luau.
夏威夷晚会后 他被人结结实实揍了一顿
They took him to the hospital last night. We gotta go.
他们昨晚把他送进的医院 我们得走了
I gotta go. Well, no, iis Liam all right?
先挂了 等下 利亚姆没事吧
I don't know. I'll call you as soon as I know anything.
我不知道 一有消息我就通知你
Hey, Naomi.
娜欧米
So I enjoyed eating
那晚跟你一起
guacamole with you the other night.
品味鳄梨酱 真得很开心
That sounds dirty.
听着好下流
I didn't mean it dirty. I meant it for real.
不是那个意思 我是说真的
It was kind of fun being miserable with you, too.
杯具时跟你在一起也挺开心的
Oh, it looks like you've healed.
看来你已经康复了啊
Ugh! Time heals all wounds.
时间会治愈一切
Time, and a boatload of Creme de la Mer.
时间加一堆海蓝之谜面霜
Well, you look great. Thank you.
很漂亮 谢谢
Hey, um, so...
等等
would you like to go out with me sometime?
愿意有空跟我一起出去坐坐吗
I don't know. Maybe.
我不知道 可能吧
Well, it's not a no.
这不算拒绝
But it's not a yes.
但也不是同意
Not yet.
暂时而已
Look, I know you hate Oscar.
我知道你讨厌奥斯卡
Okay? But he's really not such a bad guy.
但他真的没那么坏
Look, Naomi, he is, okay?
娜欧米 他就是很坏 懂吗
He's a really, really bad guy.
非常 非常坏
But he's... But he's what? He's...
但他 但他怎样 他
He's hot?
他很性感吗
Yeah, but...
是 不过
Look-look, I'm sorry.
听着 不好意思
You haven't forgotten what he did to me, have you?
你该不是忘了他对我做的那些事了吧
No! Of course not.
没有 当然没忘
But... but just because someone does a bad thing,
但 但仅仅犯了一次错误
doesn't mean they're a bad person.
并不意味着他们就是坏人
Maybe he's learned his lesson,you know?
说不定他已经吸取教训了
Okay. You know what?
好吧 这样吧
Naomi, just do your thing.
娜欧米 你尽管去吧
Okay? Seriously, it-it's cool. It's totally cool.
好吗 说真的 没事 完全没问题
You just... you live your life.
你过你想过的生活吧
I'm going to live mine. It's all good.
我过我自己的生活 没事
No harm, no foul. Okay?
我不会怪你的 好吗
But... What?
但是 但是什么
So, they don't remake the Odd Couple starring you and me.
咱俩又不是在翻拍《见色忘友》[老电影]
It's... it's okay.
没什么大不了的
I think I'll live.
我会好好的
Liam, you need to take it easy.
利亚姆 你需要休息
You guys, I'm fine. You don't have to worry about me.
大伙 我没事 你们不用担心我
Liam, you're not fine. Okay?
利亚姆 你一点都不好
You're staying in my room, and I'm sleeping on the couch.
你睡我房♥间 我睡沙发
You don't have to give up your room, 'cause I'm not...
你不用把你的房♥间让给我 我没事
Liam! Look.
利亚姆 听着
You got your ass kicked. Okay?
你已经被人痛扁了一顿
Now if you don't shut up and let us take care of you,
如果你还不闭嘴 让我们来照顾你的话
you're going to get it kicked again.
你就等着再被痛扁一顿吧
Yeah. By me.
没错 被我揍
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表