剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
You got in! You got in! I got in! I got in!
你被录取了 我被录取了
I'm going to CU!
我要去加州大学了
You're going to CU!
你要去加州大学了
I can take off my lucky thong!
我可以脱下我的幸运丁字裤了
What? How many days you been wearing that thing?
什么 你穿那玩意穿了多少天了
I'm so proud of you.
我真为你骄傲
What?
怎么了
Now we just have to figure out where you're gonna go to school.
现在我们得看看你要去哪所学校了
Oh, well, actually, um, I didn't want to steal your thunder,
实际上 我不想抢你的风头
but I got my acceptance letter
不过今天早上我收到了
to MIT this morning.
麻省理工的录取通知书
What? That's amazing!
是吗 那太棒了
Yeah. I'm pretty psyched.
没错 我现在很兴奋
The astrophysics department's one of the best in the world.
那儿的天体物理系是世界上最好的之一
It's been one of my top schools since I was a kid.
小时候那就是我梦想中的学校了
Max, that's great.
麦克斯 太好了
I'm so excited.
我真的很激动
Where is it?
这所学校在哪儿
The... Massachusetts Institute of Technology...
马萨诸塞理工学院
is in Massachusetts.
在马萨诸塞州
Near Boston.
邻近波士顿
Oh, wow. I...
我
What?
怎么了
That's a long distance.
那儿很远
I guess we're gonna be in a long-distance relationship.
我想我们要远距离恋爱了
Yeah.
是
What?
什么
Yeah, I mean, we can try.
我是说 我们可以试试
"We can try"?
"我们可以试试"
What, you don't think we can do it?
你不认为我们可以做到吗
Look, I mean, yeah, the romantic in me says, sure, yeah,
我的浪漫情结告诉我说可以
we should... we should go for a long-distance relationship.
我们应该保持远距离的恋爱关系
But the scientist in me has to look at the data,
但是我的科学情结驱使我去看了看数据
and the fact is, statistically speaking,
事实上 从统计数据上来看
couples our age don't often survive
我们这个年龄的情侣
long-distance relationships.
能够保持远距离恋爱关系的几率很小
Okay, okay, sure, that's statistics,
好的 好的 那只是统计数据
but we're different.
但是咱俩不一样
We're trendsetters.
咱俩是引领潮流的人
I mean, come on, geek is the new chic.
看看吧 书呆子是新的潮流
Hey, I'm not saying that I'm giving up.
我不是说我要放弃
I mean, I'm crazy about you.
我很迷恋你
I just...
我只是
I think we should make the
我觉得我们应该
most of the time that we do have together.
充分利用在一起的时间
Right now, you know?
就是现在 你懂吗
Yeah... Yeah, okay.
是的 好吧
We'll make the most of the time we have together.
我们要充分利用在一起的时间
Yeah.
对
Hello.
你好
Hey, Dixon, it's Navid.
迪克森 我是纳维
I really need your help.
我需要你帮个忙
What's going on?
什么事
It's Silver. She hasn't been acting like herself lately.
关于小银的 她最近都很反常
And I'm worried, man.
我很担心她
I'm really worried.
我真的很担心
Hey, you have any babies you need sitting on?
你家的小孩需要人照顾吗
Hey, you're early.
你来得还挺早
Yeah, I didn't want you worrying.
省得你担心啊
I know you can be quite the nervous Nellie.
当了爹还总是那么不淡定
Uh, actually, I prefer the term "Conscientious father."
我可是模范父亲好不好
Uh, speaking of which, all the numbers you need are right here:
我把能用到的联♥系♥电♥话♥都写在这里了
The restaurant where Deb and I are going,
我和戴比去的那家餐厅的电♥话♥
next-door neighbors, Maria the nanny,
隔壁邻居u3000u3000保姆玛利亚家的电♥话♥
Poison Control, uh, 911...
毒物控制中心 还有报♥警♥电♥话♥
I think I know the number of 911.
我怎么会不知道报♥警♥电♥话♥
I have my phone.
我带着电♥话♥呢
If you want to call at any point and check on Jack,
你可以随时打过来
I'll let him gurgle into it.
听你儿子的声音
Actually, even better.
不如这样更好
I just got this new tablet and we can video chat.
咱们可以用这个视频通话
I use it all the time. Here, check this out.
我用过很多次了 你看
Hello?
你好
Hey, Maria, uh, can we see Jack?
玛利亚 能把杰克抱过来吗
We're just in the other room actually.
我们就在隔壁
Ryan, please, don't be mad at me.
瑞恩 答应我先别生气
What's... Uh, is Jack okay?
杰克怎么了
Hello, Ryan.
晚上好 瑞恩
Jen, what the hell are you doing here?
珍 你怎么进来的
I'm sorry, she... she's very insistent.
对不起 她非要看看孩子
Jen, you're here!
珍 你回来了
I missed you so much. Oh, I've missed you.
我好想你 我也想你
And I have missed my baby boy.
我也很想我的宝贝儿子
Jen, seriously, what are you doing here?
珍 说真的 你回来要干什么
Well, it's nice to see you, too, Ryan.
瑞恩 也很高兴见到你
Um, I don't know what to say.
我没什么话好说
Well, I'm sorry to just show up like this,
突然出现是有些冒昧
but we need to talk.
咱们能聊聊吗
So, what are you and Marco doing tonight?
今晚和马科去哪玩
Nothing. he's got a soccer game.
哪也不去 他要去踢球
Yeah, how is it going with the new boy toy?
和那个小白脸还好吗
It's okay.
还行吧
What's wrong?
出问题啦
Who said there was anything wrong?
能有什么问题啊
She's gonna drag it out of you.
你瞒不过她的
You might as well save some time and spill it.
还是从实招来吧
She's very wise.
说得极是
Marco's a great guy, and I like him a lot.
马科挺好的 我也很喜欢他
I just... just don't think I can trust him.
就是 我没法信任他
Why not?
为什么
Well, there's a lot of things.
很多事挺奇怪的
He never answers the phone when we're together,
我们在一起时他从来不接电♥话♥
and he's always making excuses why we can't hang out.
约他出去他总找理由拒绝
I just think he's hiding something.
我觉得他肯定有事瞒着我
Or someone.
要不就是劈腿了
Naomi, stop it.
娜欧米 认真点
No, it's hilarious.
听着很可笑吧
No, I'm sorry.
对不起
It's just the irony.
太讽刺了吧
It's the delicious irony.
华丽丽地讽刺
I wish every guy who was a player in high school
我希望学校那些花♥花♥公♥子♥
could turn gay in his senior year
高三的时候都变成同性恋
and get a taste of his own medicine.
自食其果
The player getting played.
因果报应
Do you really think so?
你真的那么想吗
Not necessarily.
不见得
Please, I know soccer players.
我很了解那些踢足球的
Chasing each other around,
在球场上你追我赶的
grabbing and rubbing up against each other every chance they get.
彼此拼啊抢的
And then one of them scores a goal, and they have an excuse
一旦有人进球了
to rip off their shirts
剩下的人就跑过去把球衣扒掉
and leap into each other's arms.
往人家怀里钻
Do not listen to her. Unless you want to hear the truth.
别听她瞎说 就是这么回事
Naomi! Zip it, all right?
别说了 娜欧米
Look, if you think Marco's a good guy,
如果你觉得马科不错
then you just need to trust him
就别怀疑他
until he gives you a real reason not to.
除非你觉得没必要在一起了
Yeah, I guess so.
应该是吧
I think that you should go to his game and surprise him.
你应该到球场去给他来个惊喜
He'll love it. Mm, doubt that.
他肯定会开心的 说的好听
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表