剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Well, he came up to me
他来找过我
and apologized for what happened.
为之前发生的事道歉了
Okay, well, that doesn't make it right.
好吧 可做错的就是做错了
We talked, and, you know, he's a good guy.
我们谈过了 他是个好人
Teddy and I are cool.
我跟泰迪没事的
Really? Yeah. Yeah.
真的吗 真的
I know that's not who he really is.
我知道他不是那样的人
Ivy, you were killing it out there.
艾薇 你刚简直太酷了
Uh, for real?
真的吗
Thanks. I hope I'm ready for the invitational.
谢谢了 希望我准备好迎接邀请赛了
Hey, well, we'll all be there cheering you on.
我们会去为你加油助威的
I don't get it.
我有点晕
You guys, like...
你们都
you don't even swim or look at the ocean,
你们都不游泳的 连海都不看
so why bother coming to the beach at all?
又何必要来海滩呢
Ivy has a point.
艾薇说的有道理啊
The ocean is pretty awesome.
大海也挺不错的
Gorgeous.
帅呆了
You guys are pathetic. Really?
你们简直太可悲了 不会吧
So, which one's hottest?
哪个最性感
Blue wetsuit. Definitely the blue wetsuit.
穿蓝色潜水服的 绝对是蓝色的那个
See, I want to put blue wetsuit between the other two
我想把穿蓝衣服的跟旁边那俩放一起
and make a sandwich.
做个三明治
Naomi, you're drooling.
娜欧米 你流口水了
I really need to get back into the dating game.
我必须得赶紧重出江湖
I've wasted so much time, it's crazy.
我是疯了 才要浪费这大把青春
Yeah? Are you sure?
是吗 你确定吗
Yeah. 100%.
嗯 百分百确定
What you went through with Cannon was...
你跟坎南发生的事
seriously intense.
会给你很大压力
Yeah, but after all these months,
是 不过经过这几个月
I finally feel like I am ready to rip off the bandage...
我终于觉得自己可以撕掉绷带
with something tall, dark and water-resistant.
迎接高大 黝黑又会冲浪的帅哥了
Oh, my god. He is coming towards us!
上帝 他朝我们这边走过来了
You're like a tractor beam!
你就像块帅哥吸铁石
Hey, Zach.
你好啊 扎克
Hey, Ivy.
你好 艾薇
Good luck on Saturday.
周末愉快
You're totally going to shred.
你会有精彩表现的
Oh, thanks. Yo, how was Cabo?
谢了 卡波[墨西哥著名海滩]怎么样
Weren't you there for the week or something?
你不是去那里玩了一周吗
Oh, yeah. The waves were killer.
对 那里的浪简直太赞了
Right. I love it there.
我爱死那地方了
Hi, Zach?
你好 扎克
Naomi.
我是娜欧米
I love Cabo, too.
我也很喜欢卡波的
Where'd you stay? The Palmilla,
你住在哪了 帕尔米拉酒店
Or Las Ventanas?
还是拉斯本塔纳斯
Um, I stayed at some youth hostel.
我住在一家青年旅舍里
It was pretty decent.
还挺不错的
Surf Report says there is
冲浪新闻说
an epic swell rolling in this weekend.
这周末会有一波非常好的浪
Oh, sick.
不会吧
Yeah, there was an epic swell
对 去年夏天我在巴厘岛
when I was surfing in Bali last summer.
就遇到过一次完美的海浪
The waves were sick.
那浪简直太棒了
Are you surfing in the invitational, as well?
你也参加冲浪邀请赛吗
Nah. I'm burned out on competing.
没有 我厌倦了比赛了
I just surf for fun now.
我现在冲浪只是为了兴趣而已
Actually, I'm kind of all about fun,
其实 我做什么事都是出于兴趣
If you want to catch some waves sometime?
有空想一起冲冲浪吗
Sure. Let's go after the competition.
好啊 比赛以后去吧
It's a date. Cool.
就这么定了 好
Later. Bye.
回见 再见
Naomi, you don't like to get your hair wet.
娜欧米 你可不喜欢弄湿头发的
Some big fish are worth the frizz.
舍不得头发套不着郎
So, you can teach me to surf in a couple days, right?
你可以帮我在几天内学会冲浪的吧
Oh, yeah, absolutely, and water-ski and windsurf, too.
没问题 还可以加上滑水和风帆冲浪
Fine. Just make sure I master surfing first.
好吧 先保证我学会冲浪吧
Hey, guys. How was school?
孩子们 学校怎么样
We have to talk to you about something.
有件事我们要跟你谈谈
Have a seat.
坐吧
Okay.
好吧
Mom, we want you to start dating.
妈妈 我们想让你重新开始约会
It's just that dad
是这样 爸爸
is really happy with his girlfriend.
跟他的女友在一起真的很开心
And we want you to find somebody, too.
我们希望你也能找到自己的另一半
Someone great.
完美的另一半
Well... I agree.
这个 我同意
Okay. Oh, that's great! Awesome!
好啊 太好了 太好了
This is the dating profile that we've set up for you.
这是我们为你建的交友主页
Wait. What? My friend
等等 什么 我朋友
Stephanie's mom met this awesome guy in,
斯蒂芬妮的妈妈不到一个月
like, a month.
就遇到了白马王子
So, tell me what you think about this picture.
说说你觉得这照片怎么样
I told him it's all wrong.
我跟他说过了 这完全不对
She looks hot!
这很性感啊
Gross. Not you.
恶心 不是说你
You for trying to pimp out your own mother.
我说你 想帮自己的老妈拉皮条
I'm not trying to pimp her out! I'm trying to get her a date!
我不是想拉皮条 是想给她找意中人啊
I don't want to internet date!
我可不想网上相亲
Mom, no offense,
妈妈 无意冒犯
but this is how people your age hook up.
但是你这个年纪的人都是用这种方式约会的
No, I can't. It's too weird.
不 我做不到 这也太怪了
It's not weird.
这一点都不怪
Well, just try it.
你就试试吧
Well, aren't there all kinds of predators?
网上不会有坏人吧
Like, sex predators?
比如说 性犯罪者
Look, look, we-we will screen for sex predators.
听着 我们会把他们排除在外的
Come on, mom.
来吧 妈妈
What do you have to lose?
你又不会有什么损失
Okay, you can put up my profile.
好吧 你们可以贴出我的个人资料
Yes!
太棒了
Wait, wait, wait. But I am not
等等 但是我现在还不想
committing to any dates just yet.
进行任何约会
Let's see how it goes.
我们先静观其变好了
That's great.
好的
You know, one step at a time.
一步一步来嘛
So, what do you think about this picture?
那 你觉得这张照片怎么样
Oh, Dixon, no! What?!
迪克斯 不行 怎么了
I'm eating a banana.
我那可是在吃香蕉啊
Where have you been? What is it?
你到哪儿去了 怎么了
I got here as fast as I could.
我已经尽快赶过来了
What's the big emergency?
有什么重大紧急事件
It's about your advance.
和你的预付款有关
Oh, no.
不是吧
Oh, god, I knew I shouldn't have spent so much.
天呐 我就知道我不应该花这么多钱的
They want it back?
他们想收回吗
They want it all back, don't they?
他们想把所有的钱都收回 对吧
They don't want any of it back.
他们什么都不想收回
In fact...
事实上...
What's this?
这是什么
Your single is selling so well,
你的单曲销量很不错
the record company
因此 唱片公♥司♥决定
tripled your advance.
把你的预付款增加到原来的三倍
Are you serious?!
真的吗
Yeah.
当然了
Oh, my god! This is amazing!
天呐 真是太不可思议了
No, you're amazing.
不 是你太不可思议了
And this is only the beginning.
这仅仅是你事业的开始
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表