剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Whoa, careful!
小心
Who cares?
管它呢
Joanna's parents won't be back for at least a week.
乔安娜的父母至少得一礼拜才能回来
We'll just blame it all on the earthquake.
我们就说都是地震害的吧
Oh, hey. Look who's here.
天啦 看谁来了
You came.
你来了
Hey! Yeah, why wouldn't I?
对啊 我不能来吗
It's not like I got to train in the morning.
今天早上可不用训练了
My whole life, I've had to get up early,
从小开始 我每天都要早起
watch what I eat, get enough sleep.
按规定吃东西 保持睡眠充足
Now it's time to have some fun.
现在是享受的时候了
To...
这口酒为了
Moving on.
向前看
Moving on sounds good to me.
向前看 说得好
Is that a freshman?
那人是新生吗
What the hell's she doing here?
她在这干嘛
So, um... Did you drive here?
你开车来的吗
Drunk?
醉驾
No. No, not drunk.
不 没醉
Buzzed.
有点小晕
Ooh, speaking of...
说起这个
I'm running low on booze.
酒快喝完了
Maybe you should slow down.
也许你该放松点 慢慢来
Maybe I don't want to slow down.
也许我并不想慢慢来
Teddy, come on.
泰迪 别这样
I know you're upset.
我知道你很烦
Yeah, I'll say.
是的 我觉得
I pretty much destroyed my life.
我完全毁了自己的人生
Don't blame yourself. You couldn't have known.
别怪自己 这不是你的错
The doctor cleared you to play.
医生之前说 你可以打球的
Wrong.
没有
What?
什么
He told me to rest my knee for six weeks,
他让我再休息六周 养好膝盖
And I didn't listen.
我没听他的
So here we are.
所以就这样了
It's going to be okay.
会没事的
How? Huh?
怎么没事
I may never play again.
我可能永远都不能打球了
Then, you'll find something else you love.
然后你会发现些其他你热爱的东西
It's not that easy. II didn't...
没那么简单的 我不是...
And obviously, you don't understand,
你显然不会懂我的感受
because you've never been great at anything.
因为你从没有热爱过什么
Don't take this out on me.
别拿我出气
So... Just call me back.
记得回电♥话♥
Okay? I want to talk to you.
好吗 我想和你聊聊
Me, too.
我也是
Hey. I thought you had your family dinner thing tonight.
嘿 我以为今晚你要参加家庭晚宴呢
I did, but...
是的 不过
I had to apologize first. Look, I'm so sorry.
我得先道歉 好吗 很抱歉
I was acting like a jealous freak.
我之前像是个打翻的醋坛子
Look, it's okay. No, no, no. It's...
没关系 不 不
It's not. I trust you. I complete... Dixon.
不 我该相信你 我完全... 迪克森
I'm the one who needs to be apologizing.
我才是需要道歉的人
I mean, you had these plans, and then I ruined them.
你都计划好了一切 却被我破坏了
But... If you want to tell me what we were going to do...
能告诉我 我们的原定计划吗
Oh, well... I was going to take you
好啊 我打算带你
down to your favorite taco truck.
去吃你最爱的玉米卷
Yeah.
是嘛
And possibly have Pedro play reggae
然后在你大嚼猪肉玉米饼的时候
while you scarfed down your carnitas.
让佩德罗奏一曲雷鬼乐
Hey, I don't scarf.
我可没有嚼
All right?
好吧
I wolf.
我用吞的
Oh. I'm sorry.
抱歉
I stand corrected.
我更正下
So, as you wolfed them down,
在你狼吞虎咽的时候
I was going to tell you something.
我会告诉你件事
What?
什么
Not now.
现在不能说
You know, I wanted the moment to be special.
我希望在一个特别的时刻告诉你
The song, sauce running down your chin.
乐声袅袅 酱汁顺着你的脸往下淌
That kind of thing.
诸如此类的
Tell me now.
现在就告诉我
Come on, tell me.
说吧
Well, I was gonna tell you...
好吧 我想跟你说
that I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
I really do.
真的
Hey, Naomi.
娜欧米 好啊
Naomi.
娜欧米
Can I tell you something
我能跟你说几句话吗
I have always wanted to tell you but I never could
我早想告诉你 但一直开不了口
cause I'm not usually this hammered? On Mondays.
因为我通常周一不会喝那么酒
You are...
你真...
hot.
性感
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, wait up.
等等
I thought you were the kind of girl
我以为你是那种
who likes being told she's hot.
喜欢被人称赞性感的女孩
Yeah, I do.
没错
I'm... I just hear it so often, it gets old.
只是听得太多 耳朵起茧了
What?
怎么了
I don't know.
我不知道
There's just something
只是觉得
different about you. No, there's not.
你好像变了 不 没有
It's like, um, it's like Katie Holmes after Tom Cruise.
就像凯蒂·霍尔姆斯嫁给汤姆·克鲁斯以后
You know, still hot,
还是很性感
but different.
但总归有些不同
There's nothing different about me.
我没变
I'm just the same as I was before.
我还跟那之前一样
Before what?
什么之前
Doesn't matter.
没什么
Let's go upstairs.
我们上楼吧
And tell your guys they can come, too.
叫你的同伴们一起来
7:59. Made it home under the wire.
7点59分啦 你妈喊你回家吃饭
This place looks like it was hit with an earthquake.
这地方看起来像刚地震过
I see it already, ok?
知道了 拜托
Okay, um, Dixon, why don't you set the table.
迪克森 你来摆下桌子
But be careful
小心点
because it's dark over there.
那边很黑
Mom, mom, uh, maybe we should just go out.
妈 要不我们直接出去吃
No, I cook every year.
不 我每年都做饭
I know, but, mom, things are different.
我知道 但现在不一样
It wasn't even that big an earthquake.
这又不是多大的地震
We're not talking about the earthquake.
我们不是说地震
Things are different because dad's living
现在不一样是因为爸爸住的地方
45 minutes away.
离这还有45分钟的车程
Things are different because you guys are separated.
因为你们分居了
Okay, I know that.
对 我知道
You don't think I know that?
你们觉得我不知道吗
We don't know.
我们不知道啊
I mean, ever since he moved away a month ago,
自从他一个月前搬走后
You've been acting like everything's fine.
你一直装成若无其事的样子
Well, what would you like me to do, cry all the time?
那你想让我怎么办 成天以泪洗面吗
Because I really don't feel like crying all the time.
我真的不想这样
No, mom, we don't want you to cry all the time.
不 妈妈 我们不想让你一直伤心流泪
But sometimes... It's okay.
但有时 哭出来可能会好受些
Okay? Yeah.
对吗 对
It's okay.
没事的
Ah, come here.
过来
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表