剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on 90210:
《新飞跃比弗利》前情提要
When did this start?
你从什么时候开始的
After my accident, I figured out
那场事故以后吧 我发现
that getting high helps with my stress.
抽大♥麻♥可以帮我缓解压力
You have cancer?
你有癌症
The doctors say I have three...
医生说我还能活三年
maybe four years.
也许四年
Are you okay?
你还好吧
I think I have the hots for a nerd.
我想我是对一个书呆子有好感了
Look, we're gonna have to keep this on the down-low.
听着 我们的关系得保密
I was thinking the exact same thing.
我也是这么想的
Give me a call.
打给我吧
It was me.
是我
I'm the one who cheated with Navid.
我才是你和纳维之间的第三者
I know.
我知道
Sent.
发送成功
Buenos dias, Los Angeles! Estan escuchando a...
早安 洛杉矶 您正在收听的是
Latino 109.7!
拉丁音乐 一零九点七兆赫
Really, with the Mexican radio?
你还真的听墨西哥电台啊
Hey, before Christmas, I listen to carols,
圣诞节前我听颂歌♥
so before spring break in Cabo,
所以在去卡波春游之前
I'm gonna listen to Latino 109.7.
我要听一零九点七的拉丁音乐
Okay.
好吧
I can't believe that in less than 24 hours
我不敢相信二十四小时之内
we're gonna be eating churros,
我们就要吃着吉事果
dancing with mariachi bands
和着墨西哥街头乐队的音乐跳舞
and swimming with the dolphins.
还能和海豚一起游泳
Hopefully, not at the same time.
但愿不是同时进行
Come on. Get excited.
别这样 高兴点儿
I already have a plan for all of us
我已经为咱们所有人制定了
to go to "El Squid Roe."
去圣卢卡斯岬俱乐部的行程
Ooh, sushi in Mexico-- that ends badly.
在墨西哥吃寿司 结果好不了
It's not sushi.
去那儿不是去吃寿司的
It's the coolest club in Cabo.
那儿是卡波最酷的夜店
They have foam parties.
他们有泡沫派对
Foam parties?
泡沫派对
You dance in giant pits of foam.
就是在巨大的泡沫洼里跳舞
Is that even sanitary?
那样卫生吗
Come on! It's the last chance
拜托 这是咱们高中时代
for all of us to party together in high school.
最后一次在一起狂欢的机会了
You're gonna dance in foam
你要在泡沫里面跳舞
and you're gonna love it.
而且你一定会喜欢的
What's the matter?
怎么了
Nothing we haven't seen before.
没什么我们没见过的
Hey, babe!
宝贝儿
Would you leave the country with me?
你愿意和我一起出国吗
I was thinking, uh, maybe Mexico.
我在想 可能去墨西哥吧
Yeah, sure.
当然愿意
You okay?
你还好吗
I'm fine.
挺好的
Just some jerks ogling me
只不过有些蠢货因为看到阿德里安娜
because they saw Adrianna's picture that she sent out. Yeah.
发送出去的照片而给我抛媚眼儿
Every time I walk down the hall,
每当我走到大厅的时候
I feel like I'm in one of those
都觉得自己置身于
airport scanner x-ray things.
机场那种安检的机器前面
Silver, I'm sorry...
小银 对不起
I hate her.
我恨她
I mean, I actually hate her.
我真的恨她
Okay. You know what we should do?
好的 你知道我们应该做什么吗
What?
什么
We should leave the country.
我们应该出国去
You and me, let's go.
咱们走吧
Teddy!
泰迪
Marco. Remember me?
马科 记得我吗
Oh, sure. Hey! How you been?
当然 你怎么样
Been all right. You?
还行 你呢
Good. I mean, I'm blind in the eye you hit,
挺好的 你把我的眼睛都打瞎了
but I can still play soccer.
不过我仍然能踢足球
Don't feel bad or anything.
别内疚了
I'd only feel bad if you lost sight in both eyes.
你双眼都失明我才会内疚呢
So what about that tennis lesson you owe me?
那么你欠我的网球课呢
How about tomorrow?
明天怎么样
How about tonight? Got a court in the backyard.
今晚呢 我家后院有块场地
My dad's out of town.
我爸爸出城了
I-I have a game tonight.
我今晚有比赛
Right. Just come by after.
没事 结束后来也行
We'll have the place to ourselves.
咱们就能有点儿私人空间了
You know what? I'm not looking for just a hookup.
这么说吧 我不想只是找人鬼混
Okay.
好的
See you around.
回头见
Hey, there, stranger.
你好 陌生人
I haven't heard from you in a while.
有一阵子没你的消息了
I wanted to make sure you didn't move
我想确认一下你没有搬家
or accidentally skate off a cliff or something.
或是滑滑板的时候摔下悬崖之类的
Uh, nope. Nope, I'm still here.
没有 没有 我还在这儿
Well, that's a relief.
那我就放心了
You wanna come skate?
你出来玩滑板吗
Uh, you know, actually, I'm, I'm pretty busy.
实际上 我 我挺忙的
I-I decided to take your advice
我决定采纳你的建议
and try to focus on school and stuff.
试着把精力放在学习上
Yeah, yeah. No, um, it's cool.
当然 当然 这很好
I get it.
我知道了
It's probably a good idea, so...
这或许是个好主意
Um, yeah, I'll see you around.
那么 回头见
Yeah, okay. I'll see ya.
好的 再见
Bye.
再见
Are we...? Should we?
我们要做吗 我们应该做吗
I have prophylactics.
我有避孕药
Condoms.
避孕套
Are you sure you're ready?
你确定你准备好了吗
I'm ready if you're ready.
你好了我就好了
Oh, I'm ready.
我准备好了
Prepare to have your world rocked.
准备好和我一起摇摆吧
You're like a prodigy.
你就是个奇才
Well, thank you.
谢谢
No, seriously.
真的
I mean, that would have been incredible
我是说 就算你不是雏
even if you weren't a virgin.
刚刚那表现也很令人刮目相看了
Oh, I'm not a virgin.
我不是雏
Nor was I one prior to this wonderful experience.
不过我以前也没有感觉这么好过
You've had sex before?
你以前做过爱吗
I have.
是啊
With how many people?
和多少人做过
Oh, come on. I don't want to kiss and tell.
算了吧 这才不要泄露秘密呢
Tell me! Max, how many?!
告诉我吧 麦克斯 多少人
All right, fine.
好吧
Let's just say less than the square root of 6♥4♥.
这么说吧 小于六十四的平方根
You've had sex with 6♥4♥ people?
你和六十四个人做过爱
seven.
是七个
Math isn't your specialty, is it?
数学不是你的强项 是吧
Apparently, it's not yours either.
显然也不是你的
I'm going to miss you over break.
假期里我一定会想你的
Yeah. I'm going to miss you.
我也会想你的
I'm gonna miss this...
我会很怀念这个
Yeah, me too.
我也是
Wow, private jet. Dude,
私人喷气机 哥们儿
this is gonna be the best vacation ever.
这将是至今为止最棒的假期
Now this is the way to travel:
这才是旅游该有的样子
no lines, no security,
不用排队 没有安检
no crying babies in the seat next to you.
没有嚎啕大哭的婴儿坐在旁边
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表