剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Ugh. Gosh. I hope you didn't drink any tap water.
天呐 我希望你没有喝自来水
That could really mess up your stomach.
那真的会让你胃里翻江倒海
Anyway, take care of yourself.
无论如何 你保重吧
Oh, my god!
天呐
She did this to me!
是她干的
She-- she tricked me into drinking the tap water.
她玩花招 故意让我喝自来水
Oh, she's going down.
她可真卑鄙
Come here. She's looking for a fight, okay?
过来 她想要挑起争端 对吧
And if you really want to hurt her...
如果你真的想要伤害她
I do. Then ignore her, Silver.
是的 那就别理她 小银
Don't give her the reaction she wants.
不要正中她的下怀
That's the best way to hurt her.
那就是最伤害她的最好方法
I promise you.
我向你保证
Hey, um, perdona.
打扰一下
Hola. Hola.
你好 你好
Como puedo ayudarte?
需要什么帮助呢
Okay...
好的
Uno momento...
等一下
Okay, estoy
好了 我
buscar para...
要找
uh, drogas.
大♥麻♥
Drogas.
药
Si. Si. Drogas.
是的 大♥麻♥
Bueno. Hay una farmacia en el hotel.
嗯 酒店药房♥有
Tienen aspirin y cough syrup y--
有阿司匹林和止咳糖浆
Sorry. No, no, no. I don't want a pharmacy.
不是 我不需要药品
Um, I... I want
我要的是
drogas ilegales.
非法的毒品
Marijuana.
大♥麻♥
You want pot?
你要大♥麻♥
Dude, why didn't you just say that?
你干嘛不直说
I can hook you up. Really?
我可以帮你 真的吗
Oh, that would be awesome.
太棒了
Thank you.
谢谢
Yeah? Yeah.
可以吗 是的
Okay, yeah. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Sweet.
好极了
Another round?
再来一轮吗
Sure.
当然
Oh, man, you know who I
知道去年夏天
ran into last summer when I was in the city?
我在这里碰到谁了吗
Babyface Freeberger.
娃娃脸弗雷伯格
How's that guy doing?
他怎么样
Fantastic.
不可思议
He's dating a set of twins.
那时候他正和一对双胞胎约会
Like, millionaire identical twins.
两个长得一摸一样的双胞胎
Get out of here.
不会吧
Gorgeous, too.
而且美艳动人
I met one of them.
我见到了其中一个
Or both? I'm not sure.
或许是两个都见过 我不肯定
Hey, speaking of gorgeous,
说到美女
Is that Silver your girlfriend?
那个小银是你的女朋友吗
Silver. No. She was.
小银 不 以前是
We dated for awhile, but we broke up.
我们约会了一阵子 后来分手了
So up to your old tricks, huh?
你还是老样子
Once a player, always a player.
一朝是花♥花♥公♥子♥ 永远是花♥花♥公♥子♥
Yeah, I guess.
差不多吧
You guess?
差不多
You're a legend, Montgomery.
蒙哥马利 你是个传奇
I swear, after you left school, I had half a mind
我发誓 在你离开学校之后
to petition the Exeter historical society--
我都想向埃克塞特历史学会申请
see if they'd want to preserve your bed
把你的床保存起来
you know, as a historical artifact?
作为历史文物
Right.
拜托
So you and Silver are no more. You seeing anyone now?
你和小银分手了 那现在有约会对象吗
No.
没有
You're not the relationship type, man. I hear that.
稳定的恋爱关系不是你的风格 我知道
I'm gay, Tripp.
特里普 我是同性恋
You're kidding, right?
你逗我玩呢吧
Teddy Montgomery's gay?
泰迪·蒙哥马利会是同性恋
Look, I'm sorry if I made this night awkward...
很抱歉我破坏了今晚的气氛
Your shoulder still hurt?
你的肩膀还疼吗
Uh, no. No, I can barely feel it.
不 我都感觉不到疼了
That's good.
很好
Because the pain in my abdomen from the rabies shot
狂犬疫苗搞得我腹痛不已
is making it hard for me to feel anything else.
已经无暇顾及其他地方了
Is there anything I could do to help?
有什么我可以帮忙的吗
You're very sweet, but no, I'll be fine.
真贴心 但是不用了 我没事的
You should go and have fun, though.
你出去玩吧
Go swimming, relax.
游个泳 放松一下
Seriously, go.
真的 去吧
Go! I don't want to ruin your vacation
去呀 我不想因为我不能出去
just because I'm stuck in here.
就把你的假期也毁了
Okay.
好吧
Get some rest.
你好好休息
I will.
我会的
How are you?
你好吗
Great. Last night was amazing.
好极了 昨晚太棒了
Yeah, it was.
是的
There you are!
你在这里啊
Hey. I'm Will. Tripp's boyfriend.
你好 我是威尔 特里普的男朋友
I'm Teddy.
我是泰迪
So this is who you hooked up with last night.
这就是昨晚和你一起的人吗
Mm-hmm. You're right.
你说得没错
He is hot.
他很性感
All right. I'm gonna get us some drinks,
好吧 我去拿点喝的
I'll be right back. Okay.
马上就回来 好的
You have a boyfriend?
你有男朋友
Nah, "Boyfriend" is a loose term.
不是 "男朋友"这个称呼不太准确
Will and I have an open relationship; it's cool.
威尔和我的关系是开放式的 没关系
I mean, come on.
拜托
Guys like you and me aren't the relationship type.
稳定的关系不是我们这种人的风格
Look who decided to show up!
看看是谁终于来了
Hey. It is sick out there.
那边太无聊了
You hear me? They said the tide's coming in
你在听我说话吗 他们说
in about a half an hour...
再过大约半小时会涨潮
So the waves are gonna be crazy.
到时候浪会很大
Hey, dude, aren't you freezing? What?
你不觉得很冷吗 什么
Well, I mean, I'm freezing and you just came from the water,
我是说 我都快冻死了 你还下过水
so I thought you'd be... you know, freezing.
所有我认为你也会觉得很冷
Ivy, it's like 100 degrees out here.
艾薇 这里有华氏100度了[37.8℃]
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Look, I might've... smoked some pot.
其实 我吸了点大♥麻♥
You smoke? Since when?
吸大♥麻♥ 从什么时候开始的
Since...
从
I realized that it really helps me
那次意外之后 我发现那东西对我
get back into the water, you know, after my accident.
重新开始冲浪很有帮助
And then I met a guy and he smokes, too, so...
后来 我认识了个男生 他也吸那东西
Well, not like how you're thinking of.
不是你想象的那样
He has to... smoke, for, like medicine, you know,
他必须要吸那东西 就像药一样
'cause he's sick, or... He's dying, actually.
因为他生病了 或者说 其实他快死了
And, like, I totally blew him off the other day, he...
后来 我把我们的关系搞砸了 他
I don't know, I feel like I'm not, like, ready...
我也说不好 我觉得我还没有
to deal with that, you know?
准备好面对这一切 知道吗
Like, death, 'cause it...
面对死亡 因为
it's so... final.
生命就这样终结了
You know what I mean?
你知道我的意思吗
And I... it kind of just really weirds me out, and...
而我 这让我有点抓狂
makes me s... really sad, actually, and...
并且让我很难过
I'm feeling really weird, dude. I'm, I'm... tweaking out.
我感觉真的很奇怪 哥们 太纠结了
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表