剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Don't worry. You're not that cool.
放心 你没那么酷
Maybe she was weirded out by the straightening iron
或许她被你柜子里的直发器
you keep in your locker.
吓坏了
You guys don't understand the threat of a Persian curl.
你们是体会不到波斯卷发有多难打理的
Did you tell her any of your dumb jokes?
你是不是给她讲你那些冷笑话了
Dude, I don't tell any dumb jokes!
我从来不说冷笑话的
Are you serious?
真的吗
How do you get a kleenex to dance?
知道怎么让纸巾跳舞吗
Put a little boogie in it!
擤擤鼻涕
Dude, that's legitimately funny!
拜托 这多好笑呀
Oh, hey, Navid.
纳维你好
Hey, Harper.
你好 哈培
Just dropping off the yearbook DVDs
我把毕业年鉴光碟放这了
for dubbing.
麻烦配下音
Yeah, it's fine with me.
好的 知道了
So, I hear we're running neck and neck
我听说我们两个在
for the leadership award.
领袖奖角逐上旗鼓相当呀
Yeah? That so? Yes, it is.
是吗 真的吗 是的
Of course, the fact that I was the one
当然 鉴于正是我
who lobbied to have the senior achievement awards ceremony
最早建议老师把优秀毕业生奖颁奖典礼
moved to the beginning of the year in the first place
提前到年初的
should place my neck slightly ahead of your neck.
所以我应该比你稍微多点优势
I mean, what's the point of winning the Leadership Award
要是领袖奖不能写进大学申请表
if I can't put it on my college application?
就算赢了又有什么用呢
You know, I might actually win, Harper.
也有可能是我赢呢 哈培
I know you might.
我知道你可能会赢
Hey, don't be so cocky, okay?
能别这么拽吗
I'm the one who resurrected the Blaze.
是我拯救了火焰台
Well, I'm editor of the yearbook.
是我编辑了年鉴
Well, I got key club.
我建立的私人俱乐部
And I still maintain that you stuffed those ballot boxes!
我依然认为是你在投票箱里搞了鬼
I did what?
我♥干♥了什么
All right, you two, let's take it down a notch.
你们俩别吵了 都消消气
Yeah. Um, look, you know what you both need?
没错 我有个好主意正适合你俩
You guys just need to ditch the achievement awards
你们俩不如放弃优秀生奖
and head on over to the undies.
来参加我们的后进生奖吧
The underachievement awards? Really?
后进生奖吗 没开玩笑吧你
Is that joke of a ceremony still going on?
那个可笑的典礼还在办吗
It sure is. And actually,
当然啦 事实上 我听说
I hear they have a hell of a DJ this year.
今年他们请到了一个超赞的DJ
Who is it...?
是谁来着
Oh, yeah, that's right, it's me.
对了 就是我
Who in their right mind actually wants to celebrate underachievement?
有哪个正常人会想为得后进生奖庆祝的
Navid, I'll see you tomorrow night.
纳维 明晚见
All kidding aside, may the best person win.
不开玩笑了 愿得奖人实至名归
Psych!
骗你的
Handshake denied.
握手被拒咯
There are no words.
我无语了
Yeah, I mean, I'll do whatever it takes, you know?
我会竭尽所能的
I'll sign statements, I'll testify.
签署声明 出面作证
I'll do whatever you want, whatever you need.
只要有需要 我做什么都行
What?
怎么了
Look, I'd love to tell you
听着 我很想告诉你
that this new information solves everything.
这条新线索能解决所有问题
But all it really does is place you and Cannon at the school
但可惜这只能证明你所称的事发当晚
on the night of the alleged assault.
你和坎南都在学校
And frankly, the fact that you were drunk
而且说实话 你酒驾这件事
hurts your credibility.
也有损你证词的可信度
Sorry.
对不起
So what does this mean?
那这意味着什么呢
Bottom line?
归根结底
It's still your word against Cannon's.
你仍是空口无凭
But I still believe you should come forward.
但我还是觉得你应该站出来
Right, a slutty teenage girl who wears short skirts and has a history of lying
一个衣着不检又诬陷过别人的放荡♥女♥生
versus an Oxford-wearing Oxford scholar with a fancy accent.
对战一位衣着得体 英国腔浓重的大学者
That sounds like a fair fight.
真是势均力敌啊
Well, if you want a schoolteacher
如果你需要一名
who has been known to drink too much
醉酒驾车
and destroy school property on your side.
还毁了学校财产的老师帮你坐镇的话
Um, look, it may not be a fair fight,
听着 你们或许差距悬殊
but it's a fight worth fighting.
但仍值得一搏
And you're not alone, Naomi.
而且你不是孤军奋斗 娜欧米
Okay.
好吧
Let's do it.
那就这么做吧
Let's press charges.
我要起诉他
Just please sign the attendance book for me, okay?
就帮我签下考勤簿 好不
I promise I had a valid reason for missing school.
我保证我缺课是有正当理由的
Uh-huh. And what's the reason?
那是什么理由呢
I was doing something personal that I'd rather not discuss.
我去处理了些私事 而我不太想说
Please, you're just gonna have to trust me.
求你了 你得相信我
You'll forgive me if I don't.
请恕我不能相信你
Oh, my god, don't make me make someone fire you!
我的天啊 别逼我找人炒你鱿鱼
Don't make me mention this to Principal Nowack.
别逼我去跟诺瓦克校长告状
Just sign the book!
就签一下吧
You can use my pen, which,
你可以用我的笔
btw, is worth more than your car.
顺便说句 它可比你的车还值钱哦
Sign the book.
签吧
Hey, Mrs. List, Principal Nowack wanted to see me. Naomi.
李斯特老师 诺瓦克校长要见我 娜欧米
Um, attendance. Yeah, I meant to tell you
考勤 对了 我正打算跟你说
that Naomi's absence yesterday was excused.
娜欧米昨天的缺课被批准了
What the hell are you looking at?
你♥他♥妈♥的看什么呢
A vision.
美景
What a bitch.
真是个贱♥货♥
I know.
我知道
You seemed upset when I said you look familiar.
我说你眼熟的时候 你似乎有点不爽
Maybe I was a jerk
我以前可能不小心
when we crossed paths or something.
挡了你的路之类的
Sometimes I jerk out,
有时候我是挺可恶的
but never on purpose.
但我绝不是故意的
Very funny.
真逗
Excuse me?
你说什么
Look, I know exactly how you know me,
听着 我很清楚你是怎么认识我的
and you know exactly how you know me.
你也很清楚你是如何认识我的
So since we both know exactly what's going on,
既然咱俩都清楚发生了什么事
we really don't need to talk about it, do we?
我们就真没必要再谈这事了 好吗
Hey, Silver.
小银
Come on.
别这样嘛
What?
怎么了
I miss you. And I know you're pissed,
我很想你 我知道你很不爽
but you gotta give me a chance to make things up to you.
但你要给我个机会补偿你
I don't gotta do anything.
我没什么要做的
But I love you.
但我是爱你的
We were good together.
我们在一起的时候相处的很好啊
At least let me come with you to the
至少让我今晚陪你去参加
achievement awards tonight, show my support.
优秀生颁奖典礼吧 让我去支持你
Why, is Parker busy?
为什么 帕克没时间陪你吗
L-look, whatever you heard...
听着 不管你听到了什么
Doesn't matter what I heard.
这跟我听到什么没关系
I shouldn't have even brought it up.
我就不该提这事儿
This isn't about Parker.
这跟帕克没关系
We're not getting back together.
我们不会和好的
You need to move on.
你得另觅新欢了
No, no, no.
不行不行不行
It's not that your segment on secret piercings isn't good. It's just...
不是说报道私处穿孔不好 只是
Yeah, it's really frigging good.
当然 这好得不能再好了
Right. Fine.
是的 好吧
But we have to follow FCC guidelines.
但我们得遵守联邦通信委员会的规定
and school guidelines.
还有学校的规章制度
So we can't actually show, uh...
所以我们不能在火焰台上播放
genitals on the blaze.
女性私处
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表