剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on 90210
《新飞越比弗利》前情提要
Peter and I have been trying to conceive
彼得和我这几年
for the past few years.
一直想要个孩子
We'd like to buy your eggs.
我们想买♥♥你的卵子
I'm sorry. What?
抱歉 你说什么
I think it's best that we just end things.
最好的办法 就是我们俩分手
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
You're not pregnant.
你没怀孕
Stay away from my son.
离我儿子远点
There's ten songs in here
里面是十首
that are gonna be huge hits.
很快就会大热的歌♥
Pretending you wrote a song you actually stole
假装这首从已故的人那
from a dead man.
偷的歌♥是你自己写的
Okay, well, that's not...
这不是...
I have a recording of Javier singing it
我有哈维尔六个月前
six months ago.
唱这首歌♥的录音
Stay away from me.
离我远点
I'm not gonna tell anybody
我不会告诉任何人
that we hooked up.
咱俩的事
Cannon did not reject me!
坎南没有拒绝我
He raped me!
他强♥奸♥了我
Naomi, hey!
娜欧米
Hey, hey, what'd you take, huh?
你吃什么了
Hey, look at me.
看着我
Naomi!
娜欧米
What happened?
发生什么事了
You fell asleep again.
你又睡着了
Wow. Having people shove tubes down your throat
被人从喉咙插管
and suck out your insides
然后把肚子里的东西抽出来
really takes it out of you.
真是折腾死人了
Well, the doctor said I could take you home
医生说你醒来后
when you woke up.
我就可以带你回家了
Yeah, now that he's had his fun.
对啊 反正他也玩够了
I feel disgusting.
我好想吐
Ew, I look like a Cullen.
我怎么看着跟吸血鬼似的
You look good.
你看起来不错啦
I brought you some clothes.
我给你带了点衣服来
Here you go.
给
Thank you.
谢了
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎样
Silver, I told you,
小银 我告诉你了
it was an accidental overdose.
是我不小心用药过量
I was having trouble sleeping, and I took some pills.
我之前总是失眠所以吃了点药
I still can't believe this happened.
真不敢相信会发生这事
And I can't believe that you've been going
更不敢想象你居然独自
through this alone.
承受了这一切
I'm sorry I didn't believe you.
对不起 我之前没有相信你
Given the circumstances,
在那种情况下
I probably wouldn't have believed me either.
换做是我也不会相信的
You have to do something.
你得采取点行动
You have to come forward.
你要站出来
I just want to put it behind me.
我只想彻底忘掉这事
I don't see that happening.
可你没一点要忘的迹象
I mean, look at you.
我是说 你看看你自己
What? You said I look good.
怎么了 你说我看起来不错的
I'm serious.
我是说真的
The worst part about this whole ordeal was not having
遇到这种倒霉事 最痛苦的就是
anyone to talk to.
没有人可以倾诉
Now that you're here, it makes all the difference.
现在有了你 情况就不一样了
Really.
真的
Okay.
好吧
Just don't tell anyone, okay?
别告诉别人 行吗
I don't...
我不...
Please?
求你了
Promise me.
答应我
Okay, I promise.
好吧 我答应
You like this shirt?
你喜欢我这件衬衫吗
You don't think the collar's too big?
领子会不会太大了
No, I mean, it's cool, right?
我觉得还行 是吧
'cause Annie looked at me
因为安妮看见我的时候说
and she said I look like a turtle.
我看着像只乌龟
Then I looked in the mirror and I said,
然后我照了照镜子说
"If that's a turtle,
就算这是只乌龟
that's the flyest turtle I've ever seen."
那也是我见过最牛的乌龟"
I think I'm ready.
我准备好了
Ready for what?
准备好什么
Dude, come on. Don't make me say it.
拜托 这话不要我说出来吧
Oh... Really?
真的吗
Yeah. What?
是啊 怎么了
You're acting all surprised.
你表现的好惊讶
No, no, no, I'm not.
不是 我没有
But... I mean,
不过 我是说
I guess I am.
其实是有点惊讶
What made you decide?
是什么让你做了决定
I don't know.
我不知道
Dixon, you are an all right guy,
迪克森 你人不错
and we love each other,
我们又彼此相爱
and, you know, blah-blah-blah.
诸如此类的
Yeah. Never mind.
好吧 当我没说
No, Ivy, look, it's cool, all right?
不是 艾薇 我觉得这挺好的
It's-it's actually awesome,
应该是 好极了
'cause I'm ready, too.
因为我也准备好了
Really ready.
真的准备好了
Whatever.
随便吧
It's the shirt.
是这衬衣弄的
Got you all hot and bothered,
搞得你欲乱情迷 心烦意乱的
I know it. Shut up.
肯定是 闭嘴
Who's that?
那是谁
Um, it's nobody.
路人甲
Nobody?
路人甲吗
Hi, Dixon.
你好 迪克森
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么
I really need to talk to you.
我必须跟你谈谈
About what, you're pregnant again?
谈什么 你又怀孕了吗
Okay, look, I know that you think...
好吧 我知道你认为...
No, I don't want to hear it, Sasha.
我不想听 萨莎
You're a liar, you're crazy.
你是个骗子 疯狂的骗子
I just want you to stay the hell away from me.
我巴不得你离我远远的
So...
那
what did nobody want?
路人甲想怎样
She's actually an ex-girlfriend.
她其实是我前女友
I mean, she doesn't go here.
我说 她不是这的学生啊
Nah. She's older.
不是 她年龄大一点
Well, how long were you guys dating for?
那你俩在一起多久啊
Can we not talk about it?
能不说这个吗
She's not even worth the breath.
她不值得我们费这种口舌
Fine. That's cool.
那好吧
Hey.
嗨
What's up?
怎么了
Not much.
没怎么
What, uh, what were you guys talking about?
你们 你们刚刚聊什么呢
Oh, just stuff for the benefit this weekend.
是这周末义演的事
It's really coming together. Good.
终于有些眉目了 很好
oh, there's Ade.
艾德来了
I'll see you in class, okay? Okay.
课上见 好吗 好
Victor, if you could call me back as soon as possible,
维克多 你能不能快点回电♥话♥给我
I really, really need to talk to you.
我必须要跟你谈谈
Okay, bye.
好了 再见
Everything okay?
出什么事了吗
Um, yeah.
没有
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表